World Auto

World Auto

43-09 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 855-583-4177

Your next car is waiting for you at World Auto Sales!

Worth it!

by from Bronx, NY |

i came in there to buy my 2011 Honda Accord Sedan, i must say even with the certification the price was still very fair and cheap, i didn't like the fact that they couldn't tell me numbers over the phone because of whatever policies they have but overall i was helped and the service was great, the guys were very funny and professional. They're worth giving a chance.

I HATE CAR SHOPPING!

by from Ny, Ny |

i really hate doing big purchases, it is the most annoying situation on earth, specially home and car shopping, but everyone at this dealership made my car shopping experience pleasant. The staff was very professional, friendly and humorous which was much needed. aside from negotiating prices everything was great.

GREAT SERVICE

by from new york |

Everyone in this dealership was very professional loving and respectful. They were straight forward since the very beginning. Best car shopping experience I had yet so far.

NICE DEAL!!

by from Bronx NY |

I had a really good time buying this Audi A4, the people were very helpful and friendly, I highly recommend this dealership, they also explain me how my credit can be better. Thank you World Auto I will see you in 2 years.

very helpfull

by from Waterburry CT |

I cannot believe I am driving the car of my dreams!!!! I love the service and I got a great deal!!!! my credit its not great but they also got me great finance options!!!!!

UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE

by from NEW YORK |

Went over to buy an Audi A5. They've got pretty girls standing around to take care of you. Only problem is they know absolutely NOTHING about cars. Oh! They've also got random guys posing as customers that show up out of no where acting like they are interested in the same car that you're looking at. I asked many times why the trunk wasn't opening and no one could give me a real answer. After the test drive (with one of the girls that knew nothing about the car) I askled for the carfax. After waiting around for 10mins the girl finally brought me an Autocheck report. It showed that the car was in an accident. The girl told me it was hit when it was parked and it was nothing. I asked how she knew & she said "that's what my boss said." I never got the CARFAX from them. Instead the boss was rude about me requesting it. Long story short, do your homework on their cars before going there. Prepare yourself for an unprofessional staff. They give No honest answers.

Excellent customer service

by from Upstate |

I would definitely recommend this place. Very honest people. They spoke to me about everything upfront

Dealership Allstars

by from Woodside, NY |

I came to this dealership because my credit is very low and they were able to approve me within the half hour with a low down payment. Not only was my down payment super low but my monthly payments are a dream. Very affordable prices for high quality used vehicles. I would recommend this dealership 100% to anybody looking for qood quality at an affordable price.

Smooth Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Ive bought cars from other dealers before and I must say that World Auto has been the smoothest purchase Ive made. They have a young lady names Jennyfer that will set you up with an appointment to come meet with a representative who will show you the car and then proceed to the finance manager who will help you find the best monthly payments possible. And just like that in less than 2 hours i was driving away with my car. It was a very smooth transaction. I will definitely return on the future for more purchases.

Fraudulent Practices

by from New York |

After going to purchase a vehicle and providing all my information to qualify for financing I was told there was an additional non optional certification fee. When I inquired more as to what this fee was I was told it is standard practice and that everyone charges it. If the car is certified it cost them money and as a result they are required to charge it to me in this case $3000. They claimed Honda and other dealers did the same which I am aware is not the case. Then were explaining all benefits to me that were provided already by Car Fax and claiming that these were benefits that I would get as a result of the $3000 additional fee.

World Auto responded to this review

April 13, 2014

We Apologies for any inconvenience we have caused. But the reason you are back on cars.com and still searching is because you CAN NOT find anything even close to our prices and quality. Please do keep in mind that you are buying a car 5 to 6 thousand dollars cheaper than any other dealership around And on top of that you want free warranty. Its not possible. In any event if you like, please do visit us again and we will try to do our best to accommodate your needs. Thank you for giving us a chance.