Gossett Kia Covington Pike

Service 888-510-1745 Service 888-510-1745

'We Gossett"!!!!!

2011 Kia Soul

by from Memphis, TN |

I began my search on-line, found the car I wanted,and contacted the on-line representative, who helped me get an appointment for a test drive. The whole process was simple and painless. My only negative was the length of time to process the paperwork.

Great Dealership Awesome Staff

by from Nashville, TN |

Spoke with GM Robert Johnson over the phone, he understood that I was driving several hours to look at his used vehicle and I didn't want to be disappointed or oversold on it. He was so straight forward on every level, never promised anything he couldn't deliver. When I arrived everything was as promised, car was in better condition than described, I was in and out of the business office in record time. I have nothing but rave reviews for Mr Johnson and his staff. I highly recommend visiting this dealership if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Gossett Kia Covington Pike responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Wally, we sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to review your experience here at Gossett Kia with Robert in our sales department. At Gossett, we believe that the sales process should be as easy as pie for all of our customers, especially those who are driving several hours to see us. It was our pleasure to accommodate your needs and find you the perfect car! Thank you for being our customer.

who do you speake to

by from arkansas |

it take a least 4 hours for a oil change if their are two cars in front of you no matter what time you get their morning or evening, i have been waiting on this phone call scense i have purchase this 2014 car they said the first oil change were free i paid $23.00 dollars for it now i'am going to get the second one.

Oil Change so simple gone So Wrong

by from Southaven, Ms |

3/15/14 I woke on my day off at 5am to get to Kia Gossett at 1900 Covington Pike before 7am for a simple oil change. Eon and Tim greeted and took my info and put a number on my car. I have had customer after customer serviced before me over and over again. My car still sits under the portico with emergency lights blinking. They apologized after an hour and 15 minutes and gave me a toy monkey which I'm likely to shred in a few seconds! My car still remains outside. Finally at 8:33am my car got pulled around. Don't mess with Hollysjamama, I don't forget poor service ever!

Do not take your vehicle for repairs

by from Memphis, TN |

I brought my vehicle to have it checked out before I hit the road. 1st I waited 20 minutes before someone saw me. The service rep suggest an tire rotation and a 5 point check. I brought the car at 1030 am. The car had not move at 1230. The rep misplaced my keys in his pocket and never acknowledge that he had them in his pocket the entire time. Once the technician. Got the keys they could not find my wheel lock which was in the glove box. I left. Never will I bring it back to them and I will be calling the manufacturer about this. Very bad business.

Service center stay away.

by from Memphis |

I took my car to Covington pike because they'd had the tire I need for my car. Monday I went went after having my tire light coming on. They told me nothing wrong with tire. I drove 6 miles had a flat. I tried to call let them know I do indeed need that tire. It took me over 2 hours to get hold them. I took out up there again the next day and now was informed that my rim bent and was not before. After they put the tire on I went to my car and notice they just threw the spare in there and not in it place. I went back in ask if that could and give me my old tire which took them over a hour to do. My household have boult over 100,000 in year at Kia and this is the service they give. Never again

Gossett Kia Covington Pike responded to this review

November 21, 2013

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I did speak to our service manager about the issue and we hope to earn your business in the Future. We strive hard to maintain open communication and excellent service within our Departments and we again apologize for any miscommunication.

Great people honest, real , and genuine!

by from Memphis |

Screaming the biggest shout out to Ann who was my first point of contact, then Steve who treats you like your his own family he is not pushey and he is honest has a real concern for his customers!!!! Natalie aka my mom away from home lol Natalie treated me like her own she kept it real across the board offered me advice and how she helped her own daughter. Then I'm screaming Thanks So Much to the money man aka Terrence Rhodes this guy right here is the truth! Thank You for making it possible when I thought it was impossible. Terrence will also educate you on bettering your credit etc. at the end if the day these people are family that's how I was treated from the beginning to the end! To the Gossett family you need to give these employees a raise holiday bonus or something cause they deserve the best!! They represented The Gossett name proudly and respectfully so please show some love to these quality staff members that make you who you are ;) to all consumers go no run to 1900 Covington pike to be treated like a person no matter what that credit score says for real your crazy if you don't check these people out!!!

This is my review by Carrie McKeel

by from Bartlett, TN |

This is an awesome dealer and I love cars.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Kia Optima Mileage issues

by from Cordova, TN |

Let me go directly to the problem. My 2011 Kia Optima is get Mileage that indicate something is seriously wrong. Atfer filling up my car. I notice that I' am getting between a gallon a a halt per mile and 2 miles per gallon (Based on the indicator "Distance until empty" and the "Odometer reading". The miles per gallon indicates 22.6 mpg on a street stop and go at 45 mph. Viisited Dealer on covington Pike on this past week and was told that couldn't find any problem. Called both Dealerships today and related problem again and was told at first that sound like there's nothing that they could do but, I insist that at least they could drive the car to see what I was talking about. Will be taking car in on Monday to Store on Mt. Moriah. Johnny Henry Cordova, TN

New Kia Optima

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I have purchased 3 kia from Gossett Motors on Covington Pike in the last year. I love my new vehicles..all if them. The saleslady was very nice and helpful..that is the reason me and my wife drove from Toledo Ohio to Memphis Tenn,,,we got a good deal and a very nice saleslady.