Gossett Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-506-0463

"We Gossett"

Awesome Customer Service!!!

by from Brighton, TN |

Andrew Sheppard was an excellent sales person. He took the time to ask what I required from a vechicle, and find me the perfect one! He took the time to discuss the vechicles with me and where it fit within my needs. I gave him a budget and he stayed in it. Their finance person was helpful as well. Everyone there was courteous and professional.

Amazing car buying experience!!!!

by from Memphis, TN |

We inquired about a 2012 Durango online & within a couple hours I received a reply email as well as a phone call. We went to look at the car the next day and Brandon Jerald had "hidden" the car for us. He was an awesome salesman and made the whole stressful car buying experience bareable. Of course the whole reason we decided to buy from Gossett was David Kirby and his customer service. He really takes care of his customers and makes sure they leave happy. We purchased the Durango that day and are extremely happy with it. Thank you Gossett for such an easy car buying experience!!!

Great service

by from Cordova tn |

Nikko did a great job with assisting me with everything.

Awesome Service Department

by from Memphis, TN |

People are real quick to log on and post their negatives, so I thought I would give my positive experiences. We have owned 3 Chrysler/Dodge vehicles and only had them serviced here. We have always been treated as an appreciated customer. We have had everything from new tires, new transmission, 100,000 mile service work, to oil changes done here. Our vehicles have been repaired or serviced properly and within a reasonable amount of wait time. We have dealt with Mike and the service manager, Thomas Cauble, on several occasions and they have been professional, friendly and seemed to care about our concerns! We purchased our current vehicle from Mr. Jim and it too, was a very positive experience!

Terrible Customer service!

by from Richmond VA |

I inquired about a specific used vehicle and wanted certain details looked at as I'm quite out of state and wanted to be certain about things before booking a flight. A day goes by and no call back. I had to make numerous calls starting next morning as soon as they opened, even left several messages with front desk girls and no call back. Both front desk girls were rude and constantly cutting me off while I was speaking. Told me several times that everybody were busy as they have people on the floor to work with. As if I'm something less of a paying customer. Finally after numerous phone calls to them I got in touch with their supposedly "manager" who was extremely rude and cut me off during conversation several times. He was not apologetic at all for the behavior of his staff. After I told him I was willing to buy a car for a listed price, he proceeded to say that was not the actual price they were looking to get for it and gave me a price which was $2000 more than their list price. Unbelievably horrible customer service. More like nonexistent. The girls at the front desk who answer phones should be fired on spot for talking to customers like that. I was ready to buy that car for the price listed without any negotiations or haggling. Instead I was treated like I was inconvenience to them. Found a better overall ride elsewhere for less! I'm glad I didn't purchase anything from this dealership as I could only imagine how they treat people that do business with them. They should be ashamed for having staff like that represent their dealership! Avoid at all costs!

July 19, 2013

John I am so sorry you had a negative experience with Gossett. We strive for the upmost in customer service and I have spoken to our managers about this issue. I am having problems finding your information in our system, as I would like to get to the bottom of the problem and make sure it gets resolved and never happens again. You are welcome to call me at our main number @ 901.388.8989 (Ask for Lisa L) and the operators will pass along your contact information to me, if you would like to discuss. Again, I apologize if you feel you received less than professional and kind service from Gossett. I hope you will give us another chance to make you a happy customer in the future.

what a bomber ! run !

by from memphis, tn |

went to buy a car the battery could not be charged enough to test drive vehicle also could not find other vehicles of interest on lot .wasted my time. someone called from management was supposed to call back ,but did not. hours went by. went to gossett kia.

July 19, 2013

I'm glad you were able to find the automobile you wanted at Gossett Kia. My apologies for any problems you had at our Dealership.

Won't shop from them

by from Blytheville, Ar |

No one took the time to Contact me when I asked for detail about a used vehicle that I had every intention on buying. I guess it's their loss. I found a nicer model with less miles for a great deal. I will not be looking at Gossett for another vehicle

September 18, 2012

I'm sorry you had a negative experience. Gossett prides itself in trying to make sure every customer has a Positive buying experience before-during and after their sale. I hope when you consider buying another vehicle, that you will give Gossett another chance to assist you. I promise we will do our best to make you a customer for life.

Could have been better...

by from Memphis |

.....no one took the time to discuss with me the situation with my credit, which was not my fault! I've since disputed the credit error, but all too late I guess!

September 18, 2012

My apologies for any negative issues you may have had at Gossett Motor Cars. We strive to make your vehicle buying a smooth & easy experience. I hope that the next time you are considering a new or pre-owned vehicle that you will give Gossett another chance to change your opinion and make you a deal of a lifetime.