Five Star Warner Robins Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2817 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093

New 888-202-9267
Used 866-502-1854
Service 888-250-4074

OVER 1500 TO CHOOSE FROM! Ask about our 110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!

Made a Great Choice

by from Macon, GA |

For many years I did business with the Riverside store and over those years have sent my family to buy their cars there. Last year I felt taken advantage of and when I went back in this year to trade, was treated like my business wasn't worth working for. My mother also had a bad experience there and went to Warner Robins to purchase her new car so I decided to check them out. That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They treated me better than I ever expected and made the impossible happen. Chris Bozeman went over and above to help me get the deal I needed and I felt like my business really mattered to them. I did not feel pressured or given promises that they did not deliver as had happened at the other place. They understood that my time was valuable and did not waste my fuel by having me drive 45 miles to be disappointed. I could not have asked for a better experience. It is a shame that the Riverside store has put such a low value on loyal customers and I truly hope that someone will clean house and make them a value asset to the Macon area customers. As for me and my house... We will make the trip to Warner Robins. Keep up the Great work!

Find another option

by from Macon, GA |

It's all about the sale here. If you need special accomodations, forget about it. They will shuttle you back and forth, that is nice and the drivers are great, but if you need a loaner, or if you have a problem with the vehicle, it's not their problem, not their fault and they will only do the absolute minimum required. I went over to Lowe Toyota and the difference is night and day. Find another dealership if possible, they prey on military because they know they don't have to worry about repeat business.

Parts department

by from Cordele Ga |

Parts department is a great place and with much help from David Autry in ordering parts. He did a great job for us when ordering our running boards. He is very cordial, friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks David for helping us. Pastor and Mrs. Brookshire

June 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service David provided during your visit. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're always thrilled to know when we have achieved that goal. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for your comments!

excellent service

by from centerville, ga |

I have been taking my dodge to Perry I do not recommend that.. Started coming to Five Star dodge warner robins and they are super. Would highly recommend them to all...very clean facility and great techs..Tim N. Was awesome ask for him, you want regret it.Thanks guys and I will be back.

April 10, 2015

Thanks for choosing Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We're glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and earned your recommendation with the service Tim provided. We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

excellent service

by from warner robins, ga |

Just wanted to shout out to for such a great job on my last service visit. The tech was pleasant and did and awesome job. I would and have recommend my friends to go see you guys. Thanks again Mr Tim norris for all your help.

April 10, 2015

Hello, Tony! Thanks for sharing your comments with us! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with Tim during your visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and its great to know that he earned that and your recommendation during your visit. Thanks again for writing! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

drew moore

by from Byron ga |

Drew Moore... Excellent advise and help. They made me feel like part of the dodge family..he answered all my questions and gave me good recommendations to take care of my dodge. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

April 10, 2015

Hello, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Drew and with the rest of our team at our dealership. Customer service is our #1 priority, and we're always thrilled to know that we demonstrated that. Please let us know if we can do anything more for you in the future!

Never go back!!!!!!!

by from Nesmith, SC |

They're more focus on putting you in a car to get a commission than actually handling business. I bouth a car from them in January, they lost my paperwork for the car I traded in. Then, they sent me the wrong papers, so that pushed my registration for the new car. It's now April and my car is still not registered in my state becuase they sent me thw wrong papers again to sign. We're staying in-state for our next purchase!!

Awesome Service

by from Bonaire Ga. |

I brought my automobile in to have a oil filter housing gasket put on and it instantly stopped my oil leak and i would like to say thanks to your technician Antwan W. for a job well done .Great Tech┐

March 25, 2015

Hello, Pamela! We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the service performed during your recent visit. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we are happy to hear that Antwan achieved that for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Fantastic customer service

by from Warner Robins GA |

I am a licensed insurance agent but my job is really more about providing the best customer service experience possible while doing a great job and this is not always easy especially when you deal with people who aren't very nice or who think they know more about how things work. than you do. I'm sorry to say that I may have been one of those people when I first arrived at the dealership. I was with my sister Terri who was shopping for a vehicle. We were on day #2 and both of us frustrated and annoyed at this point and full of attitude thinking this was a never ending ordeal. Arriving at WRCJD was exactly what we needed and being met by Jimmy Fowler was the only thing that saved our experience and helped us get the car she needed. JIMMY LISTENEDTO US. For 2 days it seemed no one else had. I have very high standards for GREAT customer service and Jimmy passed with flying colors! We did not make this easy for him. He went above and beyond. He changed or attitudes and made sure she left with the perfect car!. Buying a car takes time and the dealership itself was a very comfortable place to be while everything got worked out.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation, Lisa! We're glad to hear that Jimmy was able to work with you to ensure that you drove away in the right car at the right price for your needs, and that you enjoyed working with him to achieve that goal. Thanks for writing about your visit! We hope you are enjoying your new car, and that you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

by from BYRON, GA |

My salesman was David Smith who did everything to find the truck i was looking for. told him the features i wanted and he came up with the truck that fit the bill.

March 3, 2015

We're glad to hear it! Putting you in the right truck for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to know that David was able to achieve that goal for you. Thank you for sharing your comments! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Great car buying experience

by from Tifton. Ga |

See Chris Bozeman when you head up to five star. This is the 2nd jeep I have bought from them. Do not buy anywhere else until you go here first. Had such a great experience I bought 2 cars that day. The finance department was equally as good

January 24, 2015

Hello, Jeff! We're glad to know that Chris has earned your confidence and recommendation. We take pride in delivering excellent customer service, and we're pleased to hear that he did so for you. Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Jeep!