Five Star Warner Robins Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2817 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093

New 888-202-9267
Used 866-502-1854
Service 888-250-4074

OVER 1500 TO CHOOSE FROM! Ask about our 110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!

Made a Great Choice

by from Macon, GA |

For many years I did business with the Riverside store and over those years have sent my family to buy their cars there. Last year I felt taken advantage of and when I went back in this year to trade, was treated like my business wasn't worth working for. My mother also had a bad experience there and went to Warner Robins to purchase her new car so I decided to check them out. That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They treated me better than I ever expected and made the impossible happen. Chris Bozeman went over and above to help me get the deal I needed and I felt like my business really mattered to them. I did not feel pressured or given promises that they did not deliver as had happened at the other place. They understood that my time was valuable and did not waste my fuel by having me drive 45 miles to be disappointed. I could not have asked for a better experience. It is a shame that the Riverside store has put such a low value on loyal customers and I truly hope that someone will clean house and make them a value asset to the Macon area customers. As for me and my house... We will make the trip to Warner Robins. Keep up the Great work!

Porsche Cayenne

by from Griffin, GA |

Our salesman Chris Bozeman was terrific. Once we were greeted and seated, he came right away and got us started. He took us to look at the car which was already pulled around waiting for us. After some conversation and our viewing of the car, we went on a nice test drive to get a feel of the car. That was all we needed to determine we wanted it. Chris took us thru the process and got the paperwork ready. While waiting on financing he continued to entertain us and make us feel at home. The financing was easy as well and they provided different options that met our needs. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. I will definitely recommend Chris Bozeman as your top sales person. He will take good care of you:-)

December 4, 2014

We're delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! We want to provide a convenient, pleasant experience, and help put you into the right car at the right price for your needs. We're thrilled that Chris was able to achieve that goal for you. Thanks for sharing your experience and for your recommendation! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Third Trip

by from Warner Robins, GA |

This was my third trip in a week to 5 Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge service department in Warner Robins, GA. Last Friday I took my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan in for an Air Bag recall. I also told them I had an airbag light coming on. The recall repair was done and the light for the airbags was out. When I got home and pulled in the garage I called WRCJD and spoke with Thomas who told me to come back Monday morning, he could not accommodate me again today. This was before noon when I called. I came back in Monday and sat around for several hours only to be told I need to come back the next day, they had to order a part. I came back today, Wednesday Nov 12th arriving before 0730. I also told Thomas of a problem witht the seat trim, drivers seat coming loose. My car sat there until after 0930 and I did not get it back until around noon. A technician came out to fix the seat trim after it was pulled around front. I got in and drove next door to the Goodwill store and when I exited the van the seat trim detached again. I did not go back to the dealer....out of time. Done with WRCJD.

November 19, 2014

I'm sorry to read that you were not satisfied with your service experience at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins. Because customer service is our top priority, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. Please contact me at your convenience at (478) 971-7777 so that we can investigate your experience further. Thank you. --Shannon Ray

Very Pleasant

by from St. Louis, MO |

Although I didn't buy from this dealer, they made me comfortable enough to continue the buying process. For the record, I didn't buy because personal circumstances changed. Very attentive, responded back to me in a reasonable time frame, and respected my time (they called me twice while I was at work). My only complaint if it you want to call it that - the details on the website weren't exactly clear and when I contacted them, the dealer had to look it up and view the car themselves. One part of the site said chrome wheels, and another section says alloy. They can't be both.

November 13, 2014

While we're sorry to read that we were unable to help you, we're glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with our dealership. Customer service is our highest priority, and we're happy that our team was able to demonstrate that. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we hope you will let us know if we can help you in the future!

Google Review

by from Elko Georgia |

My salesman was Patrick Carr and I enjoyed doing business with him. He knows how to treat a customer and he is quite the funny guy. He made the process smooth and easy. I recommend going to see him if your in the market for a vehicle.

November 5, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Patrick, Willie! We strive to make every step of the car-buying process as smooth as possible, and we're glad to hear that Patrick helped to do that for you. Thanks again for your comments, and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

clean facility, friendly people

by from fort valley, ga |

not a good job on detailing my vehicle considering that this is the only dealership that I buy from

October 31, 2014

We're sorry to read that you were not entirely satisfied with your visit to our dealership. Customer service is very important to us, and we will forward your comments to the appropriate individuals so that we can continue striving to deliver "five star" customer service for all of our clients. Thanks for sharing your comments, Robert. We hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to customer service in the future.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Centerville |

My experience with CARLOS NELSON at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Warner Robins has been "awesome"! He's a very professional, polite, and knowledgeable salesperson. So much so that I've had several family members (several), coworkers, and friends buy from him over the years. If you need a salesperson who can get the job done, you'd better be talking to CARLOS NELSON!

September 26, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Sheri! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we're thrilled to learn that Carlos gave you that great experience. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new car!

Great Purchase

by from Birmingham, Ala |

The greatest buying experience I've ever gone through.

September 25, 2014

Hello, Terr! Providing an exceptional customer experience is our top priority, and we're glad to know that we did so for you. Come and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

gary nottingham

by from roberta, ga |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ram 1500, the salesman was great, he was very undrestanding of my needs for this particular truck, he was professional in every way, if you are in the market for a truck, or car, Gary Nottingham is the salesman you should talk to, a very hard working and honest young man.

September 21, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Gary, Gary! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we're happy to hear that Gary did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

Great Services

by from Kathleen |

I would like to say I had a great experience at Five Star Dodge in Warner Robins my salesman (Gary Nottingham) was very helpful to me. If you in the market go and see him.......

September 21, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience, Arnelia! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we're delighted to hear that you received that from Gary. Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

Ask to see both keys to the car before buying

by from Macon, GA |

Saw a great deal on cars.com at this dealership and went even though it's a good half hour away. Salesman James Robbins was helpful and friendly while at dealership. After the sale, he couldn't care less. Signed papers and all seemed ok until it was time to leave. They couldn't find the 2nd key to the car. Robbins said give me a couple of days. Called them after 3. No key. Give me til Monday he said, Monday passed. Called them back. No key. Give me til 12:00 Thurs. Called Sat and heard give me another hour. Five Star has not called us to touch base at all and we've had the car 12 days. We have initiated every call. It's not like we can get a duplicate at Lowe's. The key will cost about $400. You would think they would be courteous enough to at least call. Will never return to this dealership!!!!