4250 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

New 888-590-9655
Used 877-628-7524
Service 877-692-1239

We are the only KIA dealer in the country to be rated #1 in Service Satisfaction 6 consecutive times!

Sonata vs Optima

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

I drove a Sonata for 3 years and wanted to lease another. My husband asked me to test drive a Kia and referred me to Phil Smith Kia. Phil Smith Kia not only were interested in what I was looking for, they took the time to ask me my likes and dislikes in a vehicle and matched me with the Optima. The Optima not only has a sleek exterior, the interior has a sporty feel and has more standard features than the Sonata and handles beautifully on the road. I believe the Optima has more overall VALUE than the Sonata. I was so impressed I leased the Optima and am excited to be a new member of the Kia family. I thank everyone at Phil Smith Kia for being so professional, courteous, taking the time to show me all of the features of the Optima and providing the best consumer service I have experienced in a long time. Thank you!

February 15, 2013

Dear FLGIRL - Please thank your husband for convincing you to test drive the KIA Optima at Phil Smith KIA! We are glad that you made the switch to the impressive KIA Optima and that you are pleased with the vehicle and our customer service. Your kind words are appreciated. We try everyday to make new customers happy and continue to please our existing customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

exceptionally relaxed and no pressure atmosphere

by from Tamarac,florida |

Although I decided to keep my present car ( 2012 ) instead of purchasing a new car from Phil Smith Kia, I was totally impressed with their attitude and overall demeanor in dealing with me. I felt absolutely no pressure from any of the sales representatives and/or their managers. They explained in detail how the price was arrived at for a new vehicle. I went for an extended test drive with a very informed sales representative . I would definitely recommend this dealership to any of my friends and relatives.

Not happy with the salesmen.

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

All I hear is, "we'll call you back and he never does." I feel victimized for the third time.

Management

by from boca raton,fl |

I Will not recommend anyone buying a car at this dealer, I bot my car in march 2014 and was the worse experience my wife and I had at this dealer. I am loyalty kia customer over 10 years and will be my last kia, The sales manager is rude and not helpful at all. Offer a deal and Than when We about to sigh the paper work was complete different deal. They offered 36 months deal and ending up 48 months. I ending pay 50 dollars more on my monthly payment. They messed up my contract 3 times and taked than over 3 months to pay my trade in car and ending up hurt my credit and when I called them They said nothing They can do about. They fired the employee made all my mistake on my paper work and When I called them They said the employee is gone , so They are no responsible for his action and mistake. Stay way from them. all They can do is lie

Don't usually write reviews, made exception!

by from Lauderdale Fl. |

I along with my daughter and husband each bought a Kia Sedona over 2 yrs ago and love our mini vans! The buying experience was great and for the very little service needed, they have gone above and beyond what you would expect. Not only was the problem taken care of under warranty, they even washed the vechicle!! Also got great trade in. Thank you for the great service and going the extra mile it is appreciated!!! Would recommend anyone looking for a vechicle to try Phil Smith Kia.

Excellent experience!!

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Fantastic experience. Knowledgeable people, great selection, many finance options and a smooth transaction process. They know what the customer wants; no major haggling like other dealers. They have a great product and great price ? what more could one want! Would most certainly purchase from Phil Smith again. And going to recommend to my friends. This is my second car in a row that bought form them!

Kia Optima 2013

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

I traded in my Hyundai Sonata for a Kia Optima and I am very happy with my purchase. I have a grandson and I always worry when backing up but with the backup camera, I now don't have to worry since I can see what is back there. The salesman (Andy with the English accent) was so helpful and accommodating. He showed me how to hook up the bluetooth and how to use all the features that I didn't have on my old car. I did not feel pressure to buy and I am very satisfied with the deal I got.

Kia sportage purchase

by from Pembroke Pines |

Great service. Deal was excellent. The whole team was involved to help speed up the decisions and get the sell price and financing I was looking for. Thanks to Victor, Michael, Ed, Jeff, Brian and the whole team at Phil Smith.

by from Deerfield Beach, Fl |

I recently purchases a new 2014 Kia Sorrento SX from the Phil Smith dealership in Lighthouse Point, Fl. Not only did I get a great deal but the General Manager and the Salesman made the process stress-free. I traded in a Hyundai Vera Cruz and I must say the Kia surpasses the Vera Cruz in every category. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/used car. I am extremely pleased with my Kia and the Phil Smith dealership.

March 23, 2013

John - Thank you for your purchase and we are glad that you took the time to compare the Hyundai to our KIA and become another satisfied customer and part of the Phil Smith KIA family!

D.B.T Boca Raton

by from Boca Raton Fl. |

2nd Soul that i have leased from Phil Smith Kia. Turned in the 1st one and with no additional $ down barely raised payment. Well worth it with all the improvements maid to the 2013 Soul. A couple of days later i received a letter offering insurance through Liberty Mutual at a discount rate through Kia. I ended up saving $1,000.00 on the three cars i insure. Thanks Phil Smith Kia the saving end up paying a good portion of the lease payment.

March 23, 2013

Dan - we take pride in having customers come back for their next vehicle and referring customers to us. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the insurance savings provided by Liberty Mutual! All the best to you and your new 2013 Soul.

buying new car

by from ft. lauderdale, FL |

Great experience, wonderful people!! I would come back.

March 23, 2013

Heather - we appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Thank you from all of us at Phil Smith KIA.