City Motors

City Motors

1207 T P White Dr, Jacksonville, AR 72076

Used 866-856-8245

We'll Give YOU the Best Deal Around!!!

Amazing Experience!

by from Cabot, AR |

The entire process from start to finish was great! Jeremy was our salesman and hewas aabsolutely the best! I completed the entire process over the phone and online. The vehicle we wanted to purchase was at another lot and they brought it to me, I took the vehicle for a few hours, then took about 15 minutes to sign all the paperwork. Absolutely seamless and wonderful car buying experience...better than the huge dealerships we've dealt with before. We will definitely be returning customers!!!!

Awsome Dealership!!!

by from Jacksonville,Ar |

My husband and I went to this dealership to get into a vehicle with little hope. We had tried lot's of other places who just told us that they couldn't help us or wanted a ton of money down; well, City Motors did help us!!! We got the car we wanted and a monthly payment that fit into our budget. This place knows what they are doing!!! Thanks to the internet manager Damon and to City Motors for helping us! This place is awesome!

what could have been

by from little rock ar |

I was about to sign for a Chevy impala and another salesman got some one to put money down so that he could sell the car and I didn't get it.

City Motors responded to this review

January 23, 2015

We do apologize for the vehicle being sold. We have a first come first serve policy on cars that we sell, and this just happened to be an unfortunate circumstance where two customers were wanting the same car at the same time. If we can find another vehicle for you we would be happy and more than willing to do so.