Hatch Toyota

New 877-204-8014
Used 866-413-3533
Service 866-576-9474

Arizona's #1 Tundra Dealer

TODD JOHNSON SALES CONSULTANT, HATCH TOYOTA..

by from OVERGARRD,AZ. |

TODD WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ME ABOUT A USED TACOMA.. IF I DO BUY A ANOTHER TOYOTA,TODD JOHSON IS THE ONLY PERSON I WOULD TALK TO. THANKS TODD. WILL KERR. OVERGAARD,AZ.

Worst Consumer Experience Imaginable

by from Lawton, OK |

Part 1: I bought a brand new 2014 Toyota Tacoma from Hatch Toyota on January 25, 2014 that has a clutch defect. It sounds like an old barn door. I am from Oklahoma and found the vehicle online from a military car buying service. I flew in to pick up the car after being assured it was in perfect condition by the sales representative. I arrived at the dealer and test drove the truck. That is when I noticed the clutch noise. I brought it to the attention of the sales agent and she had the truck taken back to service for repair. I was then told that it was a quick fix and not to worry. The finance manager ushered me into the finance office to sign the paperwork while I was waiting. After signing the sales agreement, I was escorted to the truck and told it was repaired. I got in the truck and it made the same noise. I was obviously upset at this point and advised the manager that I wanted it fixed. He said they didn't have parts to repair it and I had to take it to my local dealer in Oklahoma to repair it. I've had the truck in for service several times and it is still not repaired. Hatch Toyota refused to assist with the repair process and has requested I not contact them. Here is the text from the email I received from the owner: "I do not make the vehicles only sell them. Again I?m sorry about your current situation. I trust your authorized Toyota dealer to remedy the problem. This is an official request to stop contacting me and my team. Have a great weekend! Chaz Hatch" Part 2 involves vehicle registration. I went to my local DMV here in Oklahoma and was advised that I could not register my new Tacoma because Hatch Toyota did not give me a title to the vehicle. I called my lien holder and they advised me that Hatch Toyota had registered the vehicle in Arizona instead of Oklahoma and Arizona is a electronic title state only. Oklahoma is a paper title state. I specifically told Mike in Hatch's finance office that I would be registering the vehicle in Oklahoma and to send all paperwork to them, but they failed to do so. Long story short is now I have to wait for Arizona to release the title and send it to me which takes 30 days. Oklahoma law says that all new vehicles must be registered within 30 days. If not, there is a $1 per day penalty for all days over 30. So now I can't register my truck in my state thanks to Hatch Toyota's incompetence, and I am going to have to pay all these late fees because of them. You couldn't even make this stuff up if you tried. This car purchase has been a complete night mare.

Outdated Vehicle Info

by from Farmington, NM |

They will show cars online that aren't available to purchase.

Hatch Toyota responded to this review

March 7, 2014

I'm very sorry the vehicle you were looking at was not available. Sometimes the system takes a couple of days to remove a sold vehicle. That is pretty much par for the course at any dealerships website not just ours. I'm very sorry again. I wish there was a better way.

I wouldn't go anywhere else!

by from Pinetop, Az |

Hatch Toyota is the best dealership I've ever stepped foot onto. They are so helpful and frienly every time I go there. I feel like they're female sales person sold me what was best for me instead of what was going to make her the most money, she was very honest...especially since I had SEVERAL bad experiences at two of the other dealerships up here in the area. Thanks!