Subaru Superstore of Chandler

Service 877-270-6173

DealerRater.com's 2013 Subaru Dealer of Year

no pushy salesperson

by from Chandler, AZ |

We went down there first thing yesterday to look for a specific car I wanted to see that I found on CARS.COM. It got sold so he offered us to look around and we found another car I really liked. And he allowed me to test drive around a bit. Then we sit down and he found out that other person wanted the same car and still in negotiate on the phone with that car but my dad told him we just wanted to see the price in total with taxes and such as and he did that with no problem. Unfortunately didn't get anything but the salesperson was not pushy at all and let us leave to look some more cars. He was very honest salesperson and we were very pleased that we were not being pushed to purchase the car. So I am still hopeful that car still there that I'd love to go back and get it. :-) I would definitely shop there again in the future someday.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Pismo Beach, CA |

I am in my mid 50's and over the years have bought dozens of vehicles. Recently, I was in the market for a very specific used truck. My search kept getting bigger and bigger. Eventually, I found a perfect match at Subaru Superstore of Chandler, but the dealership was more than 500 miles from my residence. I sent the dealership an internet request for more information regarding the truck. Almost immediately, I received a response from Scott Jenkins about the truck. The email was very thorough and comprehensive. The condition, history and an internet price of the truck was included in the email. Based on the distance between the dealership and my location, I was a more than a little reluctant to pursue a purchase of the truck. I took a chance, flew out to Chandler, AZ, and met with Scott. I can honestly say, Scott is one of the most sincere, honest and trustworthy car salesman I have ever met. We all have an opinion of the "car salesman" and they are not always viewed in the best light. The words that I used to describe Scott were chosen very carefully and not normally used to describe a car salesman. He went well beyond what I was expecting. When I had a concern about a small issue with the truck, he took it back to the service department and the issue was addressed and corrected in just a few minutes. If you are in the market for a "new or used" vehicle, do yourself a favor and check this dealership. The price was more than fair, the finance department was perfect, and the service department was awesome and very knowledgeable. My purchase was well worth the flight and subsequent 500 mile "test drive" back home with my new truck As far as the salesman, Scott, I can not give him high enough praise. He is absolutely in a league all his own.

excellent online buying experience

by from tucson az |

I recently inquired about a used vehicle online. Having 3 kids and living 100 miles away, the online salesman, mike jenkins, gave me all the information i needed to make an informed decision about potentially buying the vehicle i wanted. I ended up not purchasing the vehicle i initially seen but i am still looking and continue to check the inventory for a vehicle that fits my needs and better fits my budget. If all car lots were this easy to deal with, no one would complain about buying a car.

Great Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

No rush, no stress, no pressure--this dealer provided me the type of car buying experience I like. I found the car on Cars.com, contacted the dealer, got a prompt reply, proceeded to negotiate price and trade-in via email over a couple of days. I told the salesman (Scott Jenkins--GREAT) how much additional we would put down, and we arrived at an out the door number that worked for us both (car dealers and salesmen have to eat, too). I gave him my SSN, answered about 5 questions over the phone, and asked him to have the financing ready when we got there. We went down to see/drive the car for the first time a few hours later. It was as advertised--better, really. The financing was ready, and I signed and drove away (with a 0.9 rate through Subaru). We were there maybe 90 minutes. If you've done your research and know what you want, and if you're not unreasonable in your pricing and trade-in negotiations, you'll have a pleasant experience here and get the car you want at a price that's fair to everyone.

Very professional, albeit for a brief time.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

In the market for a new car. Sent them a message and within a day, I had received a phone call, as well as an email. Unfortunately, the vehicle I was inquiring about was just sold. I was invited to come down and see the rest of their inventory or check it out online. Although I went a separate way, I was pleased by how professional they were. Not pushy at all. Thank you.

Awesome experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Morgan Trzaskos and Mark Suttles were great to work with. No hassle, no rush experience. Highly recommend.

Good Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I visited Subaru Superstore of Chandler 29th July 2011. I wanted to buy a car for my brother since he was about to go to ASU. I had a specific car in my mind that I had found on Cars.com. They had it. Check. I inspected the car and test-drove it and it was good. Check. Since the car had slightly over 100K miles. I wanted to verify if the water-pump was replaced. They did not have any record. But, they did not lie. They admitted that they could not verify the replacement and offered replacement. Good response. I really liked the car but we could not agree on the out-the-door price. So, I did not buy the car. I left the dealership. However, I was very impressed by the salesperson, Craig Adair. Over the whole process, he was, I would say, extremely patient and calm. I know I was very picky, blunt and perhaps rude. But, he dealt with me absolutely professionally. I reckon he knows how to listen to customers. Even though I did not buy a car there I was satisfied as customer and a human being. I would recommend Craig Adair if you find a car you like in this dealership's inventory.