Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove

2311 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 888-279-8691 New888-279-8691
Used 866-906-2874 Used866-906-2874
Service 877-468-8994 Service 877-468-8994

0% For 84 Months On New Vehicles or Lease for $160 Per Month!

Staff was excellent

by from Villa Park, IL |

The staff was pleasant and they made sure that they were honest and trust worthy. I just bought a jeep grand cherokee and the car drives great!

May 20, 2016

Thanks George!

by from Lombard, Il |

I took my Jeep in for service and George took great care of me the part was in stock and the repair took 15 minutes Great job George and cu do's to the parts department for always having what I need in stock

Service was excellent

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

The oil change was quick and they had a coupon that I used. Highly recommend.

May 18, 2016

Poor Customer Service

by from Western Suburbs |

I went to this dealership as I saw an used vehicle I was very interested in. My initial experience was good but as the buying process proceeded the quality of service declined rapidly. At least 4 times I was promised a call back regarding financing but never was. I had to call the salesperson each and every time. One time he even asked me to call him back in 15 minutes which I did but didn't get an answer! I wad told ad a big dealer they had many financing options but after running my credit (which is not poor) I was told one bank wouldn't finance due to age of vehicle and the other wanted 3x the amount down I wanted to do. That's it...only 2, not numerous as I was told. I felt I was never important and that they didn't want to sell a car to me. Part of my reason for this was not only the lack of phone calls but not working with me on price. The day after I asked to figure out financing without a trade , they dropped the price of the vehicle. Why was I not offered the vehicle at this new price one day before?? I never was given a chance to work on price before the vehicle was sold. I definitely will not be going back to this dealership as I didn't feel they valued the customer at all after being told they are here for me and will work with me. Good luck to any future customers.

May 12, 2016

David, I do apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience. We take our customer's feedback very seriously. If there is anything we could do, please don't hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Amanda Croucher

Customer service is great

by from Wheaton, IL |

I spoke to Tavia when I first called the zeigler about a new dodge. She gave me the best price out the door and then i had a good experience with darren. He made sure they gave me the same price with the car I wanted. :)

Great salesman

by from Naperville, Il |

I was looking for good used car for myself. i never bought a car on my own and i didn't wnat to go new yet since i'm still in college. i saved a enough for a down payment and this dealership had the car i wanted. i decided to stop in after i spoke with liz on the phone. she was super nice too :) I came in the next day on my day off and i was greeted when i came in. i worked with sam. he was great to work with. he didn't hide any numbers and i told him it was my first time so he didn't lie to me which was nice because people say dealerhsips do all the time. I got the price I wanted and the car is great. Thanks again Sam and Liz!

Service was good

by from Clarendon Hills, Il |

I have been going to zeigler for a few years and i have never been unhappy about a service with my car. They always make sure to check the car if there are any issues and have been honest with me since the beginning. My friends and family like this dealership too. it's close by so it's really convenient. highly recommended

Love it!

by from Naperville, IL |

Great experience overall. I needed a car for my son for college and I wanted a reliable one for him as well. We loved the Jeeps. we ended up getting a wrangler. My salesperson, Carlos was easy to work with. Thanks guys!

April 24, 2016

Lenard, Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope your son enjoys the Wrangler! Sincerely, Amanda Croucher

Liz Hummer

by from Lisle, IL |

My husband and I recently found out that our family is expanding so we needed a bigger car. I have been shopping around for a few months and seen the Jeep Grand Cherokee. I live near downers grove so we stopped by zeigler to check out a few cars. I met with Mike who not only helped me from the right car but the budget I needed to be. Thanks Mike and the entire team at zeigler.

April 23, 2016

Liz, Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you enjoy your New Jeep Grand Cherokee. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Amanda Croucher

Thank you Zeigler!

by from Lockport, IL |

I came in on a Saturday to just look around. I wasn't planning on buying anything because my wife and I were in the early stages of shopping for a new car. I sat down with Carlos Hernandez to just tell him what I wanted but I wasn't wanting to purchase. He didn't pressure me at all. He had the vehicle I wanted so we went to test drive the car and I loved it! He gave me the numbers just to see what I can get with my trade in and again didn't force me into doing anything. As soon as I seen the numbers, I don't resist. They were well below that I thought I would have to pay. My wife and I thought about it during lunch and decided to go for it. I couldn't be more happy with my choice and thanks to Carlos and the rest of the zeigler team, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

April 3, 2016

Nick, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am glad Carlos Hernandez was able to help you out with your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Thanks, Amanda Croucher