Zeigler Jeep Dodge Chrysler RAM of Downers Grove

Service 877-468-8994

Peace of Mind Promise

Great deal!!

by from Elmhurst |

I was in the market for a 2012 Citadel Durango!! I emailed Kevin Counihan and he found exactly what I wanted. This was the most seemless car purchase I have ever made. I will be a customer of Zeigler for years to come!!

July 25, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

Great deal, great service

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

After having a horrible experience at another dealership (see my other review) Zeigler hit it out of the park. Worked with salesperson, Eric Foret, who was outstanding. Low pressure, extremely helpful and very personable. I got a good deal on my trade-in and a good deal on my new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon X. Couple things about the experience stood out: 1) I didn't have my check book with me when I went in to buy the car. No problem, finance guy said, just pay us on Monday (for real). Very accommodating and still was able to drive home with the car. 2) After driving home Friday night, I struggled getting the soft top installed for the first time. I went in for some help on Saturday. They didn't just show me how to do it, they installed all the necessary pieces for me while I waited and didn't charge me (usually a $400 charge). I also cracked one of the fittings when trying to do it myself (I am not a handy guy if you can't tell). They replaced it, free of charge. These guys are great. Great prices, great service and friendly, engaged, helpful employees. It is no wonder they are one of Chrysler's top dealers. Way to go, fellas.

Easy Lease Process

by from Downers |

I just got my brand new jeep here and it was a great experience! Everyone was very helpful and the leasing process was very simple and easy. They gave me a great price and I'm so glad I chose this dealership! I would definitely recommend using them.

great service

by from joliet il |

Everything was excellent from start to finish, Rory was very helpful and the buying process was smooth as can be.

Excellent purchase experience !!

by from Burbank, IL |

People always take the time to write about negative experiences and not review the positives. I was in the market for a new Wrangler and from the initial email contact, to the pricing, to me leaving in my new car, Ziegler was by far the most enjoyable car buying experience I have had in a long time. I already referred Kevin and his staff to my sister and we're heading back next week for her new Town and Country. Thanks Ziegler !!!

October 12, 2013

Jennie- Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the business and hope you love your new Wrangler!

Great Sales staff and beautiful facility

by from Chicago, IL |

We worked with Larry in sales. He was very personable and patient. Kevin the sales manager was also very great to talk to and work the final numbers with. We were in and out of the dealership within 2 1/2 hours or so...this includes test driving, prelim paperwork, finance, and an overview of the car in great detail. These guys are not your typical pushy sales people and as buyers, we can appreciate that type of service and treatment. Check them out!

September 27, 2013

Richard- Thank you for the kind words. Larry is an asset to our company! Enjoy your new vehicle and if there is anything we can do for you please call us. Sincerely, Kevin Counihan

Poor customer service.

by from Schaumburg, IL |

They have a nice showroom of various models of cars. Very clean facility. I did notice the dealer manager was out there greeting various customers which now a days you barley see that. My sales person did not explain very much of the car I was interested on. Also when it came down to see if I could take the car home they were not working very much with me. Afterwards they told me they would call me Tuesday morning first thing. I waited till 12 noon and they had not even called. So then I called them, and asked if they had any news from the bank. All I was told was the car has already been sold to another party. I was even more mad because they could not even call to me tell me that the vehicle had already been sold. I think they were just not going to call me and tell me that and keep me on standby for ever. I would not return to this place to view or purchase any vehicle in the feature. By the way I was looking at a Audi q5 they had in stock.

September 11, 2013

Paco- I am sorry you feel that way. If you were promised a phone call, you should have received one. I will look into that and speak to the salesperson you dealt with. It is quite possible we had not received an answer back from the bank yet. We are at the banks mercy and do not lend the money. Within that timeframe someone came in and bought the car.

Excellence in Customer Satisfaction!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Not the typical car-buying process. I put in an online request via Cars.com and had information within an hour. Location, hours & even a sales gal to ask for when I arrived. The first person that greeted me led me to Aimee & we were immediately off to a great start. She listened to what I was looking for & what my budget guidelines were. I left in a 2014 JEEP Grand Cherokee Limited which I am completely satisfied with. The facility was very nice - Aimee showed me where to go for my first free oil change and the service waiting area as well. I would definitely recommend this dealership & sales staff. Very friendly, quick & understanding of my needs. Thanks Zeigler!!

September 27, 2013

You are very welcome and we look forward to serving you for years to come! The Zeigler Team

Knowledgable sales people. Great inventory.

by from Niles, IL |

I have been looking for a particular Wrangler for a few weeks with no luck. I called up Zeigler and spoke to James. I told him how I was brought into a couple dealerships being told the wrangler I wanted was there. He assured me they had my particular wrangler and being as confident and pleasant as he was on the phone...I believed him. When I arrived James had the vehicle pulled up already for me and ready for a drive! Needless to say I bought my car that day and was in and out within an hour and a half! Great staff, very patient, and most importantly they knew how to understand my needs first! Thanks guys!

September 27, 2013

Vincent- Thank you for the great review! We are lucky to have James working for us. Great choice with the Wrangler! Enjoy it and let us know if you need anything at all! The Zeigler Team 630-241-5500

Completely dishonest

by from Chicago |

We were in the market for a new jeep and wanted to get a deal without the hassle, so we got a True Car guaranteed savings report through Consumer Reports. The whole purpose of this report is to get a price below MSRP without having to haggle. In order to be in the True Car network, the dealership has to agree to honor the guaranteed savings that they report when you purchase the report. With that being said, we went in with a report but it was for a Grand Cherokee Laredo instead of the Limited we wanted. They gave me a number, albeit below MSRP, that didn't make sense as it was far less than the number for the Laredo. This didn't add up to us because the Limited was $10,000 more than the Laredo model. We left and got the correct report and went back a week later. They then proceeded to tell me that true car reports just included all the possible incentives possible and isn't really correct. I was astonished that they would try to lie to me like this and confronted them on it. They were adamant and even the sales manager came and lied right to my face. After I repeatedly told them that they were being entirely dishonest they finally gave me the correct price. These people are very dishonest and if you have a choice I would take my business elsewhere. This is the first and only time that we will buy a vehicle here. It's really a shame that a dealership would hire people that would lie just to make a few extra dollars. Their only hope is that this isn't a systemic issue.

September 27, 2013

Bob- I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience here. Without knowing all of the specifics with your particular deal I can tell you that people often come in with certificates that are not what they actually want to buy. If you later brought in the correct certificate there should have been no problem. Feel free to call me directly to discuss this at more length. Sincerely, Kevin Counihan 630-241-5500

Keep away

by from Crest Hill |

We'll I contacted James Antoni at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Downers Grove to buy a car they advertised with only one stock picture available so naturally I wanted to see the car and asked James to send me some and if I liked I would come over and see the car. He emailed me back and said he couldn't send any pictures because his camera guy wasn't there. So I emailed him back to take some with his cell phone. Did I need to think of this? I wasn't selling the car. O.k. so he emails me back, he'll give me $200 off the car if I schedule an appointment with him. I said fine, but still needed pictures. The next email said the car was sold 20 minutes ago. Really??? He said he had another car only a year newer, but guess what? It was $10,000 more. Does this dealership think we are all stupid consumers. They must. I would suggest staying away form this dealership.

September 11, 2013

Ed- We are in the business of selling cars. I am sorry you feel you were not handled correctly. It is common practice to tell you about other inventory that is "still available" if the car you had interest in was already sold.