Greater Chicago Motors

Greater Chicago Motors

1850 N Elston Ave, Chicago, IL 60642

Used 888-899-3148

Great Service, Saved me money!

by from Chicago, IL |

I brought my car in for service/repair due to a wiring/electrical issue that would not let my car respond to the throttle or start. I chose them to do service on my car based on the good reviews, pricing, and the fact that they have worked on infiniti's before. The service was outstanding. They were very friendly and not only did they fix the problem I brought my car in for, they mentioned other things that needed to be fixed, of a few I declined because I could do it myself. When it came down to the final payment, my quote ended up being half as much as they originally quoted me because they did not install a whole new IPDM (circuit board) and just gave me the relay that I needed. They really look out for their customers and try and save them money in any way they can. Along with all the repairs, they fixed a few other minor problems with my car free of charge. E-brake adjustments, installed a splash guard on my car (that kept falling off on me everytime I tried to put it on when I drove at high speeds), and I was also having this issue with my keyhole on my drivers side where it would pop out, and the plastic cover would come off. They kept it from popping out, and they used a putty to keep the plastic casing on. (this was a surprise to me, and it had been bothering me for months because I did not know how to fix it [being the keyhole to my door and all]) All in all, I am EXTREMELY happy with their service and if I ever need any repairs on my infiniti again, I will certainly go to them, and recommend anyone with an import/luxury car to go to them as well. They beat the dealership rates, mention anything else that is wrong with your car, and are friendly, fast, and most of all, look out for you the customer, and save you money. - Colin

Customer Service ROCKED!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

When I visited Chicago Greater Motors to test an Audi, Casey was extremely helpful and friendly. These guys make you feel like family. After I purchased the vehicle, there were a few minor things that needed attention. So when I dropped the car off, Bruce arranged for them to drive me back to the Loop. That saved me a cab ride! After I picked my car up, I am happy to say that I'm a very satisfied customer and I would highly recommend Chicago Greater Motors to anyone.

Blown away by car and service!!!!!

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

I have been looking for a 2001 Audi TT roadster in red for a year....found one here in Chicago...I live in Cincinnati so I wasn't sure about buying "sight unseen"...Mark and Casey where wonderful to work with! They made me feel great about my purchase and had it shipped to my door within 24 hours of signing the paperwork!!!! In this day and age I am so used to people not being friendly and helpful, these guys really opened my eyes to how nice and caring people can be! I went to work on Friday and made all my sales people and customer service people listen to how customers should truly be taken care of! Well done guys, I will be buying from you again!

personable, friendly, with no pressure

by from Schererville, IN |

Our sales man, Maciej, was very personable, friendly, with no pressure. I thought he was vey well informed. All their vehicles for sale were beautiful, high quality cars in excellent condition and at reasonable prices.

Bad service- star far away

by from Duluth minnesota |

Stay away, unless you have a good lawyer. Bought a 2010 corvette Monday night, and they sell it to someone else Tuesday afternoon. I give them my credit card, paperwork in the mail. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, YOU WILL BE SORRY. BAD DEALER.

Smooth process!

by from Rogersville, Tennessee |

Searched high and low for the correct BMW 7 Series and Chicago Motors had it. After receipt, the expectations way far exceeded my personal expectations. The car is stunning and and the process was smooth. First purchase via the web. Casey and Nick made certain it will not be my last venture! I'd rather have a used BMW than many of the new vehicles that are available for the same dollar amount. These guys promised and then delivered....

Wide variety of top line cars in perfect condition

by from Hoschton,GA |

I saw the car on the Internet and called the dealership. Mark answered the phone and we talked. There was one issue I had with the carpet and since I was in another state I had to trust that Mark would do what he said he would. When I arrived in Chicago to pick up my car he had had taken care of the issue and I was well pleased. Signing all the papers only took a few minutes. I would recommend Greater Chicago Motors to my family and friends.

Good Deal

by from Bloomington, IN |

Overall good deal. The car had a few more dings and issues than pictured in online listing and could have been more reflected in pricing, however I am still pleased with the service and support from this dealer.

Does not honor prices

by from Arlington, VA |

They lowered the price of a Jaguar XKR I was looking at, and then when I offered them that price, they refused to honor it and raised the price $2,000. Ironically, a month later, they lowered the price back to the price they had originally advertised. Not trustworthy to say the least, especially if you are buying sight unseen.

They sell great cars at great prices

by from Madison, WI |

I bought a convertible from Greater Chicago Motors, and the experience was quite different than my other car purchases. First of all, they sell a wide variety of what I call exotics and super-cars, but they are all listed online with sites like cars.com and that's how I found the exact car I was looking for. Lots of photos are included with the online listings, so you can easily see the condition of the vehicle. They also have really good prices, in fact the car I bought was several thousands less than any other car of that type that I could find within 500 miles of my home. At a price point like that, I felt that if I didn't buy the car at that price, the next person in line would. I was fortunate to be the first person to look at the car when it was offered for sale, and after a test drive with Josh (the salesman), I could not say no to buying it. I think this dealer knows they have really nice cars for sale at prices that cannot be beat, so there is no need for them to pressure you to buy. The cars and prices sell themselves. Be sure to get a quick look at all the super-cars they have for sale when you are there... it was very impressive for me to see that. I am completely satisfied with my convertible that I bought from this dealer, and I will definitely consider them for my next used car purchase.