Ron Norris Ford

3000 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL 32780

New 877-227-9598 New877-227-9598
Used 866-503-5471 Used866-503-5471
Service 866-667-5997 Service 866-667-5997

Over 65 Years serving the community.

Horrible customer service

by from Titusville , FL |

Purchased a vehicle when this was McCotter Ford years ago. Moved back into the area and decided to purchase our next vehicle from Ron Norris Ford. Huge mistake. The utter lack of customer service is appalling. Tried with several different sales employees to get a call back , nothing. Didn't want to order our vehicle, balked the whole time and had to get the sales manager involved just to get the process going. When the car arrived the financing which had been filled out online prior to even ordering it had not been done or processed. We ended up sitting in that dealership for over four hours with them frantically trying to get a loan secured. What should have been a simple "A Plan" purchase (ford employee discount) was more of a headache and pain that we could have even imagined. Will never recommend any Ron Norris dealerships after this.

professional service

by from sanford, fl |

went in for oil change and price out new tires. was pleasantly surprised they were about the same price of the discount tire places. I spoke with Joe. professional service all the way around. I live in Sanford, about 30-40 minute drive. would do the drive again to not deal with the super large ford dealers that only see you as a number. Will definitely be going back.

professional service

by from sanford, fl |

I drove from Sanford because I don't like to deal with the ridiculously large dealers that treat you like a number. I dealt with the service manager Joe about an oil change and a price on tires. I was satisfied with the price considering I thought it would be more expensive than a discount tire dealer. the service all around was professional, courteous and quick. much quicker then if I had an appointment at a big dealer. will definitely take the half hour drive from now on!

charged me more than I was quoted for service

by from Titusville fl |

I was quoted one price for service....was charged approximately $200 more when I picked it up

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Lake Mary,FL |

I purchased a Toyota truck from Ron Norris Ford in Titusville, FL and the whole experience was excellent . The salesman, John, was just great, he was helpful and courteous and it was an extreme pleasure to do business with him. The Sales Manager was very professional with the way he put together the best deal possible to benefit both myself and this dealership. While working with the Finance Manager he used his experience with the finance companies to obtain the best rates possible for this transaction. The Detail Crew did an outstanding job of making the truck I purchased look "showroom new". I would recommend, if you are considering buying a truck or car, make your first stop at Ron Norris Ford in Titusville, FL.

Decent experience gone bad!

by from Titusvillle FL |

Tommy B.?s Reviews Ron Norris Ford Car Dealers, Body Shops, Auto Repair 19 hours ago This began as a great buying experience. Emails were returned promptly concerning questions and the buying process was swift and decent. Then the problems began. Problem 1) My trade, a 2011 Fiesta, had a $1900 Ford ESP that I was told would be cancelled and refunded on a pro-rated basis, that I had to do nothing and it would just come. Well that might have held true if the dealership followed through with everything they had to submit for this to happen. Upon calling Ford ESP myself 4 weeks later I was able to cancel myself after explaining that I questioned the dealership repeatedly and nothing happened the way it should have. I had to write a letter to Ford myself to clear this up, hopefully they dont give me the run around also. Problem not resolved yet. Problem 2) The new vehicle was delivered with 2 keys from another dealer and one of the keys didn't belong to my vehicle. The place of origin couldn't find the second key so Ron Norris Ford told me they had to have one delivered from Detroit and would take 5-7 days. 5-7 days later the key comes in and is cut wrong. I was told they would reorder and would take 5-7 more days. 5-7 more days go by and i go to have the key programmed and the wrong key pattern is cut again. So now a blank key is being sent and they have to take my one and only key to a dealer an hour away to have it cut there. WHY WASN'T THIS DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Problem still not solved but I would say 3 strikes and your out!! They're great at processing a sale but extremely poor at problem solving and follow through. James, in Service, seems to be the only level headed problem solver in the building. now dealing with him with the third try. Overall they should feel lucky they are dealing with me and not my wife, as I'm the passive one. Very poor customer service, with the exception of James. Something should have been done for me customer service related over this period and nothing was done. If I hadnt already filled out the surveys favorably for them before these problems have prolonged, I wouldnt have scored them favorably at all. Something should hav e been done to compensate me for all these ongoing issues!!!

Experience turning bad!

by from Titusville, FL |

This began as a great buying experience. Emails were returned promptly concerning questions and the buying process was swift and decent. Then the problems began. Problem 1) My trade, a 2011 Fiesta, had a $1900 Ford ESP that I was told would be cancelled and refunded on a pro-rated basis, that I had to do nothing and it would just come. Well that might have held true if the dealership followed through with everything they had to submit for this to happen. Upon calling Ford ESP myself 4 weeks later I was able to cancel myself after explaining that I questioned the dealership repeatedly and nothing happened the way it should have. I had to write a letter to Ford myself to clear this up, hopefully they dont give me the run around also. Problem not resolved yet. Problem 2) The new vehicle was delivered with 2 keys from another dealer and one of the keys didn't belong to my vehicle. The place of origin couldn't find the second key so Ron Norris Ford told me they had to have one delivered from Detroit and would take 5-7 days. 5-7 days later the key comes in and is cut wrong. I was told they would reorder and would take 5-7 more days. 5-7 more days go by and i go to have the key programmed and the wrong key pattern is cut again. So now a blank key is being sent and they have to take my one and only key to a dealer an hour away to have it cut there. WHY WASN'T THIS DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?? Problem still not solved but I would say 3 strikes and your out!! They're great at processing a sale but extremely poor at problem solving and follow through. James, in Service, seems to be the only level headed problem solver in the building. now dealing with him with the third try. Overall they should feel lucky they are dealing with me and not my wife, as I'm the passive one. Very poor customer service, with the exception of James. Something should have been done for me customer service related over this period and nothing was done. If I hadnt already filled out the surveys favorably for them before these problems have prolonged, I wouldnt have scored them favorably at all. Something should have been done to compensate me for all these ongoing issues!!!

Great Dealership and extremely professional person

by from Bradenton, FL |

I have been buying cars for 55+ years and this was the best experience that I have had with a dealership. All of the individuals that my wife and I dealt with were professional and there was no pressure. Richard Claxton - Sales professional / Scott - Sales Manager and Roger - Finance were all very helpful and very pleasant to deal with in purchasing our new car. Thanks to them for a very nice and rewarding experience !!!

no pressure, feel welcome

by from Orlando, Florida |

I am a huge petrol head, needless to say I enjoy buying cars and do its more often than usual. Most salesman that I came across usually pressure you into buying something you have no interest in, or simply care about making a quick buck. Before I went there I already knew what I wanted, Jeff ( sale person) was extremely help full. I purchase an infinity there, he did not try to sell me any other car. He was very straight forward and to the point. The manager, environment, everyone was nice and friendly. Best car buying experience I ever had.

Great people.

by from Cocoa,FL |

Could not have had a better experience buying a car.