Ron Norris Ford

3000 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL 32780

New 877-227-9598
Used 866-503-5471
Service 866-667-5997

Over 65 Years serving the community.

Great Dealership and extremely professional person

by from Bradenton, FL |

I have been buying cars for 55+ years and this was the best experience that I have had with a dealership. All of the individuals that my wife and I dealt with were professional and there was no pressure. Richard Claxton - Sales professional / Scott - Sales Manager and Roger - Finance were all very helpful and very pleasant to deal with in purchasing our new car. Thanks to them for a very nice and rewarding experience !!!

no pressure, feel welcome

by from Orlando, Florida |

I am a huge petrol head, needless to say I enjoy buying cars and do its more often than usual. Most salesman that I came across usually pressure you into buying something you have no interest in, or simply care about making a quick buck. Before I went there I already knew what I wanted, Jeff ( sale person) was extremely help full. I purchase an infinity there, he did not try to sell me any other car. He was very straight forward and to the point. The manager, environment, everyone was nice and friendly. Best car buying experience I ever had.

Great people.

by from Cocoa,FL |

Could not have had a better experience buying a car.