Carson Nissan

1505 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90745

New 866-572-3539 New 866-572-3539
Used 866-310-4351 Used 866-310-4351
Service 866-920-8548 Service 866-920-8548

#1 Rated in the USA - DealerRater.com Dealer of the Year!

Great service and clean facilities

by from Carson, Ca |

Christina Martinez was very nice & helpful. She made it a great experience.

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We went to get our car service. We were attended right away. I was told it will take a few days to order a part for our car. We were immediately offered a rental car. The service tech went out of his way to accommodate us. My husband and I were so happy with the attention we received. We highly recommend Carson Nissan!

Great service

by from Riverside, CA |

Came in for my service on my nissan sentra, the staff was knowledgeable and extremely nice. Thanks Jeff Morgan and carson nissan staff see you in 3000 miles.

Excellent customer service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I've never had a dealership experience go so smoothly! I looked at all certified pre-owned Nissan vehicles on the lot, none of which seemed in my price range. Fernando and George immediately came to my aide and offered to work with me, finding me a great car and offering a discount. Fernando specifically had a very professional demeanor, lots of knowledge about the cars, and was on my side the whole time. The staff was very patient and understanding, and even allowed me a day to seek out alternative financing options, no deposit (PS: their financing option was the best!) Finally, after completing all the paperwork with their very thorough, knowledgeable, and entertaining financing team, they even drove the car to me while I returned my rental. Could not recommend their services more - #1 in the country indeed!

Great time!

by from Carson California |

My visit to Carson Nissan was excellent. I just get there, they treated me like part of the family. David Jaramillo responded to my concerns and showed me the advantages of car I wanted. They gave me a good prize for my new car. Carson Nissan undoubtedly merit the first place for many reasons.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LOS ANGELES |

I have been bringing my car to Carson Nissan since 2013 when I purchased my 2013 Nissan Sentra. They get me in and out. While I am waiting I love the popcorn they the make for the customers. Daniel Gidubez is always great.

Very helpful people plus friendly environment

by from Wilmington,CA |

very helpful employees and friendly environment made me feel welcomed thanks Carson Nissan

Great service

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

Great customer service! Very friendly. Everyone is nice, makes the customers feel comfortable. Respectful. Helpful. Talkative. Great quality of work Great team, keep it up !

ALWAYS MAKES YOU WANT TO COME BACK! GREAT SERVICE!

by from North Hollywood, CA |

This is my second time purchasing a car from Nissan Carson. Also my second time having Eugene Cho as my sales representative. Eugene provided great care and no hassle the first time, I wanted to make sure to request him for guidance and help for my second car. He was attentive to every of my questions and always delivering it with great quality service. Buying a car can be a hassle but Eugene made it effortless. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Eugene for your tremendous hard work and wonderful service!

Great Service

by from San Pedro, CA |

I bought my car here at Carson Nissan, and I had a great service in 3 years(and I have it now). It is always fast, so usually I do not make an appointment. I just needed an oil change today. David Barrientos was very polite, his attention to me was very good. I made just 2 phone calls (25 minutes) to my friends and my car was ready. Great service again! Thanks Carson Nissan,