Gillman Subaru of San Antonio

16048 Interstate 35, Selma, TX 78154

New 866-643-9192 New 866-643-9192
Used 866-414-5432 Used 866-414-5432
Service 877-323-9035 Service 877-323-9035

THE GILLMAN PROMISE! Painless buying and happy driving!

Great Purchase Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

Had a great purchasing experience with a great sales consultant. Michael Beeler bent over backwards to help us get the best deal. He was friendly, professional, and easy to work with. He was a no-hassle kind of guy and went on the hunt to help us find the perfect car that met all of our needs. This dealerships sales and finance department were fantastic. This was the best new cars sale experience we have ever had. We highly recommend Gilman Subaru for your next car purchase.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We strive to provide a car buying experience like no other and we are happy to hear that Michael is going above and beyond in his customer service! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Amazing Service Gillman

by from SA,TX |

I have purchased so many cars from Gillman and they always know how to take care of me. I have purchased 2 more Subarus from Joshua Galas. He is an outstanding salesman, very intelligent and kind. Gillman is the place to go, forever loyal

January 20, 2016

Janet, We appreciate your loyalty and this awesome 5-star review. We will be sure to let Joshua know the kind words you had to say about him. We can't wait to see you again in the future!

Great car for a resonable price

by from San Antonio, TX |

Joshua Galas helped me find a wonderful used Subaru within my budget, without the added stress of a high pressure sales environment and did not play pricing games. While I was not looking to purchase a vehicle on my first visit, the quality of the service and the car convinced me otherwise. Highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a car.

January 20, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership, George! We will be sure to tell Joshua that you appreciated his help in finding your perfect Subaru. We hope to see you again!

Best Dealership in San Antonio

by from San Antonio, TX |

Josh Delgado, BEST EMPLOYEE THERE! I walked into the Gillman Subaru dealership and Josh immediately assisted me. Josh also taught me how to test drive manual within five minutes of our test drive (Test drove a Subaru BRZ). He made me feel very comfortable with no pressure into purchasing a vehicle. For anybody looking into buying any type of Subaru, I highly recommend Gillman Subaru and ask for Josh Delgado.

January 20, 2016

JC, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We strive to provide an elevated customer service experience here at Gillman Subaru San Antonio. We will be sure to tell Josh that you appreciated his help! We hope to see you again in the future.

Excellent Purchase experience

by from Brownsville, Texas |

After reading online dealership reviews I decided to purchase my 2016 WRX STI from Gillman Subaru in Schertz, Texas. I asked to work with a salesman by the name of Wilmer Watson after reading his positive feedback from other buyers. HIGHLY recommend Wilmer Watson to anyone interested in purchasing a new Subaru. Mr. Watson has remained in contact with me one month prior to the purchase and after my purchase. Which is usual from other dealerships I've purchased from. Excellent explanation and demonstration of all the features on my STI. I would also like to thank Sergio Guerra - General Manager and Amador Porris for their professionalism during the finance process. If anyone is searching for a EXCELLENT salesman that understands and listens to your opinions and concerns call Gillman Subaru (210) 651-5533 and ask to speak to Wilmer Watson. Thank you all

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are happy to hear that Wilmer is going above and beyond in his customer service - we will be sure to let him know! We hope to see you again in the future!

Great Service at Gillman Subaru

by from Seguin, Texas |

Wow! Best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike Beeler took care of me. He listened to my needs and made sure I got the best price. 10/10 2 thumbs up, 5 gold star.

September 30, 2015

Thank you for this great review, Sam! We're so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership and with Mike! Thank you for your business.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE A GREAT COMPANY.

by from San Antonio, TX |

They helped me find just the right car. I would recommend them.

September 29, 2015

Thank you mary for the recommendation and review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great Car, Strange Outcome

by from San Antonio, TX |

I went to Gillmans because of its reputation for having impeccable customer service. What I got in the end felt like a rushed job. I will admit that I love the car I purchased, I absolutely do. What I didn't appreciate was the lack of a good car wash, and declining to inform me that one of the bulbs on the headlight was out. Granted it should've been something I checked, but I went during the day. Overall the specific Gillmans staff I dealt with were subpar. Would still recommend going only because of the finance manager who was a stand up guy. Hats off to you Lloyd!

January 20, 2016

Mario - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We have discussed these points with our staff, and appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

car buying process

by from SA TX |

gillman and Joshua Delgado were Great! The process was easy and being a Top Realtor in SA, I appreciate the information to close process!

August 11, 2015

John - We're happy to hear Josh was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Sergio Guerra General Manager of Gillman Subaru San Antonio 210.651.5533 gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Less scary than what I thought

by from San Antonio, Texas |

It was a long buying process from start to finish but they made the whole process comfortable. After bringing out the car that I was interested in, they want me to test drive the car that way I would know if I liked the way the car drove or not. I really liked that they made sure all of my questions were answered from the car specs to my credit questions. They were not pushy not were they forceful in trying to get me to buy the car. They worked on lowering the price of the car and the finance worker is doing what he can to get me an even lower interest rate. I liked how kind every one of the workers is, from offering us lunch from the company meal to the finance worker helping my dad find information about something outside of me buying a car.

August 11, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear the team at Gillman Subaru was able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Sergio Guerra General Manager of Gillman Subaru San Antonio 210.651.5533 gillmanreviews@gmail.com