Gillman Subaru of San Antonio

16048 Interstate 35, Selma, TX 78154

New 866-643-9192
Used 866-414-5432
Service 877-323-9035

THE GILLMAN PROMISE! Painless buying and happy driving!

No one answers emails.

by from Austin, Tx |

I originally sent an email via the cars.com ad listing and have received no response in regards to my questions. The only responses I received are automated. This has gone on over a week and now I assume that either no one is delegated to answer these emails or no one simply cares. I have also responded three times with the vehicle year, make, and model but no luck.

Gillman Subaru of San Antonio responded to this review

October 19, 2014

Hello--I'm sorry to hear about the email situation. I'd be happy to help answer the questions about the vehicle you're looking at. Would you please reach out to me directly at gillmanreviews@gmail.com or 210.651.5533? Look forward to hearing from you, Lane Tokunaga, General Manager of Gillman Subaru San Antonio.

VW purchase

by from San Antonio |

I was satisfied with my purchase although the repairs are taking a little longer than expected and some things were not honored (gillman promise) due to mis information I still think I had a great experience.

Great til after the sale

by from San Marcos |

We were treated like valued customers until after the sale was final. There was some body damage and an oil leak we were not informed of BEFORE we purchased the car and when we attempted to get the repairs done we had difficulties with the staff. However, once we got to talk to a manager, we were once again treated well. The major complaint is in order for the engine warranty to be valid we would have to drive 40 miles back to the dealer for ALL oil changes, rather than simply using a reputable service garage in my town.

Happy Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I got a fantastic deal on my car. Unfortunately it took about 2 days to start experiencing problems with the vehicle. The tires kept losing air pressure and had 2 screws in them. It would've been nice if that had been at the very least repaired prior to my purchase but that was not the case. The deal was great for the car though and they gave me a good deal on my trade in so overall, it was a good experience.

I purchased a 2010 red mustang.....

by from san antonio texas |

i purchased a 2010 red mustang from gillman yesterday ...it was the lowest price for that great car and with lowest miles...i had a long drive to this place but it was worth it...i do recommended since they had a great customer service since the time we arrive..i had 2 sales person working together and one of them was mike....thanks gillman