Gillman Subaru of San Antonio

16048 Interstate 35, Selma, TX 78154

New 866-643-9192
Used 866-414-5432
Service 877-323-9035

THE GILLMAN PROMISE! Painless buying and happy driving!

Used Car Search Over! :)

by from San Antonio, TX |

Elias and the others at Gillman made my used car purchase a good experience. While it did take us a while to find an older vehicle that met all of my demands, I'm glad I went through a reputable dealer. They did not pressure me to make a quick decision and made sure everything was in good working order.

Gillman Subaru of San Antonio responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Hello - We're happy to hear Elias and the team at Gillman were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards, Lane Tokunaga, General Manager of Gillman Subaru San Antonio, 210.651.5533, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Less scary than what I thought

by from San Antonio, Texas |

It was a long buying process from start to finish but they made the whole process comfortable. After bringing out the car that I was interested in, they want me to test drive the car that way I would know if I liked the way the car drove or not. I really liked that they made sure all of my questions were answered from the car specs to my credit questions. They were not pushy not were they forceful in trying to get me to buy the car. They worked on lowering the price of the car and the finance worker is doing what he can to get me an even lower interest rate. I liked how kind every one of the workers is, from offering us lunch from the company meal to the finance worker helping my dad find information about something outside of me buying a car.

No one answers emails.

by from Austin, Tx |

I originally sent an email via the cars.com ad listing and have received no response in regards to my questions. The only responses I received are automated. This has gone on over a week and now I assume that either no one is delegated to answer these emails or no one simply cares. I have also responded three times with the vehicle year, make, and model but no luck.

Gillman Subaru of San Antonio responded to this review

October 19, 2014

Hello--I'm sorry to hear about the email situation. I'd be happy to help answer the questions about the vehicle you're looking at. Would you please reach out to me directly at gillmanreviews@gmail.com or 210.651.5533? Look forward to hearing from you, Lane Tokunaga, General Manager of Gillman Subaru San Antonio.

VW purchase

by from San Antonio |

I was satisfied with my purchase although the repairs are taking a little longer than expected and some things were not honored (gillman promise) due to mis information I still think I had a great experience.

Great til after the sale

by from San Marcos |

We were treated like valued customers until after the sale was final. There was some body damage and an oil leak we were not informed of BEFORE we purchased the car and when we attempted to get the repairs done we had difficulties with the staff. However, once we got to talk to a manager, we were once again treated well. The major complaint is in order for the engine warranty to be valid we would have to drive 40 miles back to the dealer for ALL oil changes, rather than simply using a reputable service garage in my town.

Happy Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

I got a fantastic deal on my car. Unfortunately it took about 2 days to start experiencing problems with the vehicle. The tires kept losing air pressure and had 2 screws in them. It would've been nice if that had been at the very least repaired prior to my purchase but that was not the case. The deal was great for the car though and they gave me a good deal on my trade in so overall, it was a good experience.

I purchased a 2010 red mustang.....

by from san antonio texas |

i purchased a 2010 red mustang from gillman yesterday ...it was the lowest price for that great car and with lowest miles...i had a long drive to this place but it was worth it...i do recommended since they had a great customer service since the time we arrive..i had 2 sales person working together and one of them was mike....thanks gillman