Marshall Motors

6613 Dixie Hwy, Florence, KY 41042

Used 888-741-2399 Used 888-741-2399

We look forward to serving you!

Car for our daughter

by from Independence, KY |

We had been looking on the web and found Marshall Motors had a car we were looking for for our daughter. It was a Scion TC. We took her to look at it and they were very accomodating and easy to deal with. There price on the net was fair and very competitive. The sales guy, Mark, was not high pressure. But he was very informative. Our daughter loves her Scion and now we just hope she keeps it free from dents and dings. It is her first car.

customer service

by from independence, ky |

I contacted them about a SUV. I was told that the SUV was not ready and needed to be service and that they would call me when it was ready. Checked back with them a week later and was told the same thing... I have yet to hear from them.

Marshall Motors responded to this review

November 15, 2013

I apologize about the miscommunication. At the time of your inquiry on the SUV in question, we discovered some mechanical issues with the vehicle and we were uncomfortable with placing the vehicle for sale or providing any details/pricing until the problem was fully diagnosed and repaired. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we hope that your future experiences with us will exceed your expectations.