Elliott Auto Group

2055 Burton Rd, Mt Pleasant, TX 75455

New 877-216-2634 New877-216-2634
Used 866-565-3998 Used866-565-3998
Service 866-781-4499 Service 866-781-4499

We don't do things the "old" way, we do them the RIGHT way!

awesome experience

by from Chicago, il |

These guys are awesome! They made the out-of-state purchase of a car so simple and clean. Matt Farrer was excellent to work with!

April 30, 2016

Natena, Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. You bring up a great point that a lot of people may not realize. You live in Chicago, yet purchased your vehicle from Mt. Pleasant, TX. Many folks have no idea that they can actually purchase a vehicle from so far away and the transaction go smoothly. You are right about Matt too, he is so great at making sure that you have all the information about your vehicle(s) of interest. His amazing attitude just makes being around the guy a great time and when you add his product knowledge, you get an excellent "1-2 Punch". Thanks again for choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are proud to add you to the "Elliott Family".

Excellent experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, TX |

Jimmy Clark did an excellent job of finding the vehicle I needed and negotiating it at a fair price to make the sales experience quick and easy. I especially appreciated his knowledge and explanation of the workings and features of the entire automobile.

April 30, 2016

Karen, I would like to thank you for your business and for your kind words. Jimmy Clark is one of the absolute best in this business and has been for many years. Jimmy has achieved and sustained this level of accomplishment by always putting his clients needs first and by knowing his product so that he can assist in making the right buying decision for you. Again, thank you for choosing Elliott Auto Group and it is our pleasure to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family"!

Excellent Service

by from Mount Pleasant Texas |

Had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle! Ezekial was very nice and helpful! He answered all my questions & concerns. Will definitely return and recommend to others!

April 30, 2016

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. I agree with you completely about Ezekiel, he is amazing at taking care of his clients and his product knowledge is fantastic. Again, we appreciate you choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are honored to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family"!

Most pleasant experience buying vehicle!

by from Pittsburg, TX |

Elliott Auto Group gave me the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. Rossel and all who helped me were wonderful. It is so fun to tell others about my great experience.

April 30, 2016

Melissa, Thank you so much for your business and your kind words. You are 100% right about Rossel, he is great! Again, thanks for choosing Elliott Auto Group and we are proud to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family"!

The salesman actually bought for me

by from Texarkana, AR |

At no point did I actually feel like I was dealing with a "car salesman." Joey was very sincere in trying to get me the most "bang for my buck." When my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara arrived, he took the time to sit down and show me all the gadgets and gizmos. He even synced my Uconnect to my phone. I am so pleased I will definitely be back for my next purchase and the one after that. Robby gave me some insight on some ways I may be eligible for some warranty refunds from my trade in. This was my first trade in experience and he made it very easy. They had already completed the process by the time I came in and all I had to do was give my signatures. KUDOS!

January 14, 2016

WendyB, Thank you so much for your business and for sharing your experience. Joey does a great job of creating a professional atmosphere, while still making the process fun and exciting. While the fact that all our sales professionals are called "Sales Consultants" may sound like a different way to say the same thing, for us it isn't, rather it is a different attitude altogether. Our goal is to consult with you to help you find the right vehicle for you. Joey and Robby both exemplify this in the way they help folks everyday. Thank you again for your business and we are honored to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family"!

Easy & Painless Experience

by from Pittsburg, TX |

Elliott made this Truck purchase easy and Painless, unlike previous car purchases elsewhere. We shop around on the internet to narrow down our choices to look at based on needs/wants/and mostly price. When we found this truck it fit all of them IF we could get the price to work with our finances. Brent and Robby made the process easy and without hassle or pressure to change our desired price etc. We told them how much we were willing to finance, what we had to put down and our car for trade in. Make it happen and we would buy. Communication was swift and pleasant without "sales talk" trying to convince us to pay more or look at a different vehicle, unlike other dealers we had gone to. All questions about the truck were explained and answered without hesitation by Brent, and Robby in financing was very accommodating to our payments scheduling. Best and least intimidating vehicle buying experience in my life.

January 14, 2016

"ETWill, Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience. You brought up so many great points that I can't touch on them all but I did want to focus on what you said about the communication aspect. You gave two different examples of how the communication from Brent and Robby made your purchase pleasant. First, you stated that we didn't give you "sales talk" and try to flip you to a different, more expensive vehicle. Then later you mentioned that, "All questions about the truck were explained and answered without hesitation". These are two excellent examples of how we work WITH you as your consultant as opposed to being adversaries and working against you. Again, we truly appreciate your business and we are honored to have you as a member of the "Elliott Family"."

Repeat Customer

by from Mt. Pleasant, Texas |

This is my second used vehicle I have purchased at Elliott Ford. Both times I have been treated exactly as I would like to be. Both times have been pleasurable and completely painless. I will be back for my next vehicle purchase to work with Brian and Charlie. I also greatly appreciate Mr. Elliott's charitable work with our hospital.

May 7, 2013

Warren, We want to thank you for your loyalty and patronage to Elliott Ford Lincoln over the years. As you know, we are committed to keeping our customer's satisfaction a top priority. We are also committed to our community by giving back when we can. Both Brian and Charlie exemplify these attributes every day. Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and the community in the future.

New Fusion

by from Mt Pleasant TX |

I was looking for a very specific car with specific features. There was not one available at first anywhere in a 700 mile radius. Jim and Elliott's worked very hard for many weeks to find that car that I wanted and eventually got me what I wanted at a fair price.

April 30, 2013

Superior Mark, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your story. Although we do our best to keep most configurations in stock, sometimes there are some that we do not have at the moment. Your story just proves how hard our people will work to find you the exact fit you are looking for. Again, we truly appreciate your business and remember that we are here for you for the entire length of ownership with Factory Certified Technicians to provide the "Superior" care that I know you demand. Enjoy your new Fusion Mark!

Phenomenal buying experience all the way around!

by from Buffalo Gap, TX |

Although the drive to Elliot was 6 hours in each direction, I would not hesitate to make it again for another vehicle purchase. I was treated better by this dealership than I ever have been elsewhere. Every member of their staff was friendly and helpful. Without hesitation, I would (and have) recommend Elliot to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

April 25, 2013

Derek, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to make the visit to Mount Pleasant and we appreciate your kind words. I know that you are a good distance from us, but if there is ever anything that we can do to further assist you, we will gladly do what we can. Thanks again and have a great day!