Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Gatesville

106 S Hwy 36 Bypass N, Gatesville, TX 76528

New 866-400-8869
Used 866-910-2591
Service 888-238-9610

Bring your family to ours!

fantastic

by from Gatesville,TX |

Vehicle purchase process was very professional and efficient. Preston was very professional and extremely knowledgeable on the vehicles he sells. Preston was very courteous and prompt with his answers and we felt that we were important as he did everything he could do to get us the vehicles we wanted.

Great experience

by from Bellville,TX |

We have bought several cars and trucks over the past couple years. This has been the best experience I had buying a car. Everything was done over the phone. Our salesman was very pleasant and helpful. He did all the work and got us the best deal. They even delivered our car over a 100 miles. I am very pleased. They are diffenently worth the drive.

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from west texas |

We will definitely be back when we are in the market for another vehicle. Preston Flaniken was great to work with as were all of the guys at Stanley Dodge. No pressure, and they were just a bunch of good ole boys. My husband even said he would drive the 5 hours to deal with them again. Well worth it! Thanks!

Outstanding group of Sales personel

by from Copperas Cove Texas |

First wanted to buy a Chevy Traverse, but none available to meet our needs. Then we asked about Dodge Durango and our sales person took us over. Everything was great, fair trade in value for our truck, great price for the Durango. In fact the Durango was 3 to 4 thousand under other dealers. Great Job everyone.

Great deal

by from  Gatesville, TX |

No nonsense. Truthful. I was immediately contacted after I requested information. Very good deal. Gary had a vehicle ready for me, one that I looked at online. I've been coming to Gatesville since 1994, but this was the first time on the Dodge side, always Chevy before. I got the same kind of service with Gary and Preston as I have always had.

Very Good

by from Brownwood,TX |

Don Spencer here. I purchased a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie from Gary Summers. I bought the truck I traded from him when he was in Hillsboro a couple of years ago. He called me recently to let me know he was in Gatesville and I had been wanting to trade into a 2014. We did business and I really appreciate the professionalism and great job that Gary did again. I highly recommend this dealership and Gary, everyone here was outstanding, I'm glad I made the trip.

Happy Customer

by from Gatesville, TX |

Friendly and ensured they explain the differences between the vehicles and expectations

Would do it again

by from The Woodlands, TX |

Top notch all the way. Jessie and Greg stayed late for me and had everything ready to go.

Good Job

by from Gatesville,TX |

The salesman Preston Flaniken was a very personable young man,He was very helpful and respectful during our complete process of purchasing a new vehicle. He answered all my questions and worked with me to get the best deal possible for me. I would highly recommend Preston and Stanley Dodge to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Friendly and helpful, we found what we wanted

by from Gatesville, TX |

After searching for what seemed like hours online, we stopped by Stanley Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep just to see what they had. Jamie Velasquez was very helpful as we explained what we were looking for. He showed us around and found cars that fit our criteria. After we left he emailed the details of the car we were interested in and we went back for a test drive the following day. They were able to offer us a good deal and we purchased the car and are very happy with it. We had to bring our toddler to the dealership and they gave him a big balloon to play with- he was thrilled.

Good Job

by from Gatesville,TX |

Very friendly, willing to work with us. Enjoyed working with James. I believe I will continue purchasing vehicles from here in the future.