Stanley Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Gatesville

106 S Hwy 36 Bypass N, Gatesville, TX 76528

New 866-400-8869
Used 866-910-2591
Service 888-238-9610

Bring your family to ours!

Very pleased!

by from Killeen TX |

I went to Stanley to trade in my car. I was taken care of the minute I walked in the door by Greg Trout. He was very courteous and professional. I absolutely love my new car and am so happy that I chose Stanley Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Gatesville, TX. I have already told all my friends and family that when they are looking to buy a new car, this is the dealership to go to. If you want to be treated with respect, care, and professionalism, this is the place to go.

Doug Freeman

by from Gatesville, TX |

Jamie Velasquez was very friendly and patient through the purchase process. We were able to purchase our vehicle quick and easy. We recommend this dealership to others.

Courteous Staff

by from Gatesville, Tx |

Had a great experience looking at vehicles. Wes Hope did a great job at showing me the different options I had and with everything that I wanted in a vehicle. Thanks Wes for your help. Will recommend you to others.

Excellent Service

by from Gatesville, Tx |

Wes Hope is a great saleman, I have bought my last 3 cars from Stanley in Gatesville. Wes is very honest and upfront with you before you purchase a vehicle and will go out of his way to help you. Will continue to do service here with Wes and Amos. Thanks guys!!!

excellent servise

by from Gatesville, TX |

I came to the dealership with a long list of what I needed in a truck. It was not easy as I'm on a budget like many of us these days. I needed a truck with enough powner for towing large loads and still have room to fit at least for people. After talking to Preston, the salesmen, we talked over my needs and started working to help. After looking at a few trucks he found one that meet all mt needs. No pressure to buy. Just kept me informed about the vehicle. After desiding that this was the truck for me I was brought to the financial department. The younge lady that help do my paperwork was kind and made it easy . I would say it was the least painful signing I have ever done. She was informative and easy going. They even found me a great interest rate. All in all, it was a great experience. From the time i stepped on the lot until the time I drove off with my truck. I would highly recommend going and seeing them. Gatesville might be a short drive to get to but well worth it. Great staff and great vehicle selection.

Good folks

by from Gatesville, Tx |

I bought my truck from Jamie last year and have been very happy with all my experiences at Stanley. I recently took my truck in for service and had a chance to visit with Jamie and a few others as well while waiting for service to finish with my truck. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel welcome, the facilities are very nice and clean. My truck was washed before it was returned to me which I find to be one of the little extras that are nice to see with a dealership these days. Keep up the great work Stanley Dodge, you make Gatesville proud.

my awesome new truck

by from Hamilton Tx |

We came in to fill out the correct paperwork on my wifes van the morning after Preston Flaniken dropped it off at our house late the night before. While my Wife signed her paperwork Preston and I went looking at trucks. We found the perfect 1500. To my surprise we were signing the paperwork on the truck about an hour later. Preston is very helpful and knoledgeable he has a great way of making you feel at home when your shopping. he has an awesome no pressure approach and he goes out of his way to get you what. This was the best and quickest buying experance ever. We were able to purchase two vehicles in less time then it took to purchace each of the last three (2 used and 1 new). Thank you Preston you have earned a costumer for life (as long as your seling Chryco vehicles that is) Mick

The best buying experience ever!

by from Gatesville, Texas |

So my husband I decided that we wanted a new van. We have had many Dodge Grand Caravans in the past and I absolutely love them. We decide that we would go to Stanley in Gatesville and see what they had availiable and to see if I could even buy a car, you see this would be the first new car that I have ever bought. When we arrived we were greeted by Preston Flaniken, he informed us that they only had Chrysler Town and Countrys on the lot and that they were compairable vehicles. Though I am aware, I personally perfer Dodge and he quickly found the vehicle that I wanted at a near by lot in a matter of less than an hour my paperwork was finished and my new van was in route. I was so excited, but unfortunately someone hit my new van before it made it to me. However, Preston came to my rescue and went that extra mile literally. He went himself and picked up another van and delivered it to my house at 9:30 p.m., going above and beyond sensing my impatients. I was so pleased with my experience that I went and bought my husband a new truck the next day. Thank You Preston. We love our new vehicles and have great memories of obtaining them to boot!

The best buying experience ever!

by from Gatesville, Texas |

Good folks

by from Gatesville, Tx |

I bought my truck from Jamie last Feb. and the service has been outstanding & everyone at the dealership is friendly and makes you feel welcome when you come in. I was in for regular service and having a flat tire repaired, I had the opportunity to visit with Jamie while my truck was being serviced and my truck was washed before it was returned to me. The whole experience couldn't have been better.