Bay City Motors

Bay City Motors

800 Marina Blvd, San Leandro, CA 94577

Used 855-254-0143

Quality pre-owned vehicles! Prices you can afford! Service you deserve!

Great car and great Service

by from San Francisco, CA |

I saw a Tahoe that they had listed on Cars.com and called to check the availability. A nice receptionist answered the phone and told me that someone will get back to me with information about the truck. About 10 minutes later, Ben called me back. He was very professional on the phone, answered all of my questions, and I scheduled an appointment to come test drive the truck. A came in after work the next day. The Tahoe was just as pictured and absolutely immaculate! We took it for a test drive. Afterwards, Ben led me inside and gathered some payment details. I told him that I needed financing. He went to the finance office and 15 minutes later told me I was approved with 6.9% APR (score!). The paperwork took about 20 more minutes, and I was on my way home with my new truck! I can't say enough great things about this place and the car. Definitely not your typical shady, sleazy used car dealership. Highly Recommend!

Poor Car Sales Experience

by from Kansas City |

Very poor sales and customer service. Repeatedly asked for information on vehicles. Never got back to me. I bought vehicle somewhere else.

Shopping

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

Bat City Motors offered a pickup, Ford Ranger, that was clean, in excellent running condition. The staff was amiable, informational without pressure on me to buy. While the truck was very near what I was looking for it wasn't just what I was looking for. I made an offer that was not accepted.

NO RESPONSE EVER!!

by from San Bruno, CA |

I requested a call back on a couple of vehicles, received email confirmation but never heard back from them ever. I bought my car from someone else. Their loss.

Great people, cheap cars.

by from oakland,ca |

Enjoyed my experience at this dealership. Wrecked my Toyota truck while 4 wheeling in Patterson. Insurance cut me a check for 8k. Searched far and wide for another Tundra in that price range. No luck. Finally found a 4wd Tundra at Bay City. Truck was clean. High miles but truck ran great. Sales guy was great. Asian guy forgot his name. Made us laugh the whole time. Got a great deal. Look these guys up if you need a truck at a great price.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your rating Jared! Have a great day.

very bad experience very for there car dealership

by from ATWATER ,CA,95301 |

I WISH I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP I PUT THAT I INTERESTED IN A FEW CARS THAT A FEW CARS THAT WAS MY PRICE THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AND THEN WHEN I TRIED CALL THEM THEY WOULD HAVE A ANSWERING MACHINE I LEFT MESSAGE TO CALL ME BACK I NEVER RECEIVE THERE CALL I GUESS THEY WE'RNT WANTING MY BUSINESS

December 18, 2014

Sorry you didn't have an ideal experience Linda. We hope you find a good auto elsewhere.

Jeep Guy

by from Fresno, Ca |

Dealership had a couple of Jeeps advertised on Craigslist. A 2004 Jeep Limited caught my eye. Black on black. Looked very clean.Took Bart down to San Leandro and a Saalesman Ben picked me up at the station. Ben let me take the Jeep on a long test drive and let me take my time to look for and leaks, worn parts or any other issues. There was not one thing I could find wrong with the Jeep other than the hood supports would not keep the hood up. Guess what? Ben put in writing he would get it handled. I had heard and seen enough. Done deal. Would recommend this dealership. Went out of their way to earn my business.

December 18, 2014

Thank you Jerry, we hope you enjoyed your new jeep. Happy holidays.

Happy customer

by from Milpitas, Ca |

I'd rather make a trip to the Dentist than a car dealer but my trip to Bay City Motors was different. Called to set up an appointment on a Dodge Diesel truck. I tow a boat so I needed something that could do the job. Made the long drive from Fresno on a Saturday morning. Truck was as clean as they claimed. The truck drove nicely. I decided on the spot I wanted it. I had my own financing lined up but Ben the sales guy recommended I try one of their lending sources. Their credit union beat my banks interest rate by 5 points! I was extremely pleased. They also offered a 3 year warranty for a reasonable price so I signed up for that too. Overall a great experience.

Ford Explorers

by from San Jose |

Been a Ford guy all my life. Looking for a good Ford SUV to put my new driver Son in. Bay City Motors had about 6 Ford Explorers in stock that fit my budget. Drove down to San Leandro from Vallejo on a Saturday. Place was packed with customers! They must be doing something right! Met a salesman named Ben. He test drove us in 3 explorers. We chose a 2000 Eddie Bauer that was immaculate. Ben worked with us on the price but we would have paid what he was asking! Even though they were busy we got in and out in about 45 min. My son has already been to Tahoe and back in the truck. I have already referred a co-worker to them! Thanks guys!!!

Dishonest.

by from Bay Area, CA |

Drove all the way from Bay Area in bad weather and traffic, only to find out that car advertised as "appreciate the pictures, no accidents, clean etc" actually had at least front bumper replaced (paint badly matched), rear seat broken, no headrests included, trunk savaged, the car was incredibly filthy overall - oh, and previous owner was heavy smoker (including cigarette butt burns in the seats), tires worn out and nearly flat - good God... please, don't trust your money - and life (it's a car you gonna ride) - to these people. Some of the worst.

April 7, 2014

Dear Vlad, We are sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations. It is our goal to make our customers our number one priority. We thoroughly inspect and recondition of all our vehicles prior to advertising them for sale. As such, it is surprising to hear that your impression of our vehicles was so unsatisfactory. I invite all potential customers to visit our website and look at our inventory. I am certain that you will find our vehicles to be in excellent shape both mechanically and cosmetically.

albert lee

by from san francisco, CA |

I have very good experience with the company. the company is very good people are friendly