Empire Motors Auto Sales

4213 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19124

Used 877-492-6717 Used877-492-6717

Check out our website for more inventory! empiremotorsautosales.com!

Amazing Dealer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I could not believe the exceptional quality of vehicle and the service that I received. They truly treated me right and made me feel very special. Way to go Empire. Danny, Russ and Alex were helping me and from now on I will only buy all of my used vehicles from there. Thanks a lot guys!

Very honest dealer

by from Langhorne, PA |

I found the car advertised on cars.com, and being not far away from this dealer I've decided to check it out. The car was exactly as advertised, and the dealer was very honest and easy to deal with. If I didn't like the car for any reason, the dealer offered me to locate another car that I like. In addition to his own cars, his website has access to many more auction cars that he is able to get quickly for his customers. Full 5 star rating to this dealer!

Quality dealer!

by from St Louis, MO |

Seller helped 100% with the transaction. Allowed the deal to be made smoothly with no issues. Very happy to deal with these guys and will be coming back next time I need a vehicle. These guys definitely don't play around! A+++

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Smooth transactions. Good people to deal with. Extremely happy with my vehicle, exactly as they said it would be and exactly as pictured, absolutely no surprises. Will most definitely come back to them when I am in need for a new car. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality used car.

Seller was very helpful

by from NJ |

Seller helped proceed with the deal, making it very easy to buy the vehicle. Deal went smoothly and car is great, exactly as descried!!