Heintz Toyota

1234 Raintree Rd, Mankato, MN 56001

New 866-467-0570
Used 877-497-6365
Service 866-462-4189

Family Owned and Operated since 1960!

Great sales and service!

by from Hollandale, MN |

After having had a problem with a previous Toyota purchase at another dealership, I was transferred to Heintz Toyota for warranty work. Even though I had not purchased my new Toyota at Heintz, I was treated like a loyal customer, and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally. I was so impressed with the way the company and service manager treated customers that I returned recently when I decided to purchase a new Prius. Al Clennon was a helpful, considerate, and friendly salesman who did not pressure me to make a hasty decision. As a result, I checked prices/trades with Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book and took my time (two months) to choose carefully the car and options I wanted. I was given a very fair trade as well as a fair price on the new car. Another salesman, Max Heintz, was also helpful when Al was on his day off. Both Al and Max have excellent communicaton skills, and they made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. The particular car I wanted was not on the lot, but it only took a couple days for Heintz to secure it. Even though I live 60+ miles from Mankato, I find the quality of service and sales at Heintz Toyota worth the drive.

Great Dealership

by from Le Sueur, MN |

We recently purchased our second vehicle from Heintz Toyota. We have had an exceptional experience in all of our dealings with them and they have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome there. Mark Yuhas did an outstanding job of presenting the vehicles we had interest in, and really helped us in making our decision.

Helpful, accomodating, friendly sales and service!

by from Sleepy Eye, MN |

I've gone to Heintz Toyota for 10 years since I bought my 2005 RAV4 and their service department always did a great job! Thanks to them I drove that RAV4 for 319,000 miles! Finally decided it was time for an upgrade and the salesperson spent a lot of time working with me to make sure I could get into a newer RAV4 - they were very accommodating and made it affordable for me. I look forward to continuing to be a loyal customer!

Toyota #2....

by from Mankato MN |

We just got our 2nd Toyota and we will definitely be back when the time comes to buy our 3rd, 4th, 5th! Everyone at Heintz is exceptional! Especially Laurie! She definitely goes above and beyond to make sure you know what you are getting and are comfortable with your purchase.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Minnesota |

Another great experience dealing with Heintz Toyota. We just purchased our fourth Toyota; and absolutely love the new Highlander!

Corolla #3!!

by from Minnesota Lake, MN |

I have waited since 2007 to run back in to meet with Laurie Danberry to purchase my third Corolla. I loved her the last time and knew she would be the only one I would ever purchase a car from ever again. I went in the other night just to "start the process" of looking and went back the next day to get my new car!! (April incentives were EXCELLENT and the car I wanted was on the lot....why wait when I knew what I wanted???) Steve in finance was awesome and super easy to work with as well...took the time to explain everything and answer any question that I had! The guys in the shop even took the car in the back for some add-ons right on the spot! Couldn't ask for a better group of people/dealership!!!

Very nice dealership!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Marsha was GREAT to work with! Really knows her stuff!

Wonderful sales and service

by from Mankato, MN |

We just traded our Rav 4 for the 2015 Highlander with Laurie Danberry. She's wonderful in her sales approach, no pressure, lots of information and a great personality:) This is our second car purchased with Laurie and have truly enjoyed working with her - she makes it fun to buy/lease a vehicle! We have had all our service work on the Rav 4 done at Heintz and was always treated courteously and the facility is impeccable. We will continue with the service department with our new vehicle as well. We would highly recommend Heintz Toyota and know we'll be back in the future.

2015 Highlander

by from Blue earth |

We just traded for a 2015 Highlander. Laurie Danberry made the process simple. We were treated very fairly on our trade and she listened carefully to our needs and concerns about the vehicle. When we picked up the new Highlander she spent time with us to explain all the controls and the entire unit. I highly recommend Heintz Toyota for your next vehicle purchase. Gene

Heintz Toyota is my only choice for cars.

by from Mankato, Minnesota |

From the first visit to the purchase they make it so easy. You are never pressured. A terrific experience. I can't say enough good things about them.

Great Customer Service!

by from North Mankato, MN |

Best customer service ever! Marsha Hawker we love you and our new Silver Camry!