Heintz Toyota

1234 Raintree Rd, Mankato, MN 56001

New 866-467-0570
Used 877-497-6365
Service 866-462-4189

Family Owned and Operated since 1960!

Great sales and service!

by from Hollandale, MN |

After having had a problem with a previous Toyota purchase at another dealership, I was transferred to Heintz Toyota for warranty work. Even though I had not purchased my new Toyota at Heintz, I was treated like a loyal customer, and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally. I was so impressed with the way the company and service manager treated customers that I returned recently when I decided to purchase a new Prius. Al Clennon was a helpful, considerate, and friendly salesman who did not pressure me to make a hasty decision. As a result, I checked prices/trades with Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book and took my time (two months) to choose carefully the car and options I wanted. I was given a very fair trade as well as a fair price on the new car. Another salesman, Max Heintz, was also helpful when Al was on his day off. Both Al and Max have excellent communicaton skills, and they made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. The particular car I wanted was not on the lot, but it only took a couple days for Heintz to secure it. Even though I live 60+ miles from Mankato, I find the quality of service and sales at Heintz Toyota worth the drive.

Another great experience with Laurie at Heintz!

by from Mankato, MN |

The first time we worked with Heintz Toyota, we leased a Camry. When that lease was up, we worked with Laurie Danberry and we were able to lease a Sienna (which we love). Because of the great experience we've had with our Camry and Sienna, we chose to come back to Heintz and work with Laurie when we were in need of a car that would get good gas mileage. Laurie recommended a new Corolla and she was spot on. The whole family loves this car and I really love the money I'm saving on gas. Laurie really knows what she's doing and is great to work with. We were going to buy the car outright, but she mentioned the 1.9% financing and it was a done deal. We got a great car at a great price. It was a fun experience from start to finish...just what buying a car should be like. Thank you, Laurie and the crew at Heintz!!

Awesome Staff...Great Experience!

by from Mankato, MN |

Car shopping is not one of my favorite things to do thanks to some bad experiences with other dealerships. When I found myself needing a new car and fast I started shopping around. Heintz Toyota was the first dealership I checked out. I was very impressed. Great staff, bright and clean showroom and a painless shopping experience. Never once felt pressured to buy. I was treated with respect and the staff made sure I was well taken care of. I left with a new car and a feeling that even after leaving I would be taken care of if something came up with my car. Two weeks later I had a leak in one of my tires. I called Toyota and brought it in right away. Even though they were about to close they were able to look at my tire, order me a new one and got me back on the road fast. I cannot say enough how pleased I am with my experience. I will definitely be doing more car shopping with them in the future.

Great Experience at Heintz

by from Mankato, MN |

I am a first time customer of Heintz Toyota and they?ve certainly won me over. From the point I walked in the door to the point I drove off with my new vehicle, it was a fantastic experience. The entire staff was extremely helpful answering my questions and guiding me through the buying process. They made it very easy for me to make my decision and I felt no pressure at any time. Specifically, Laurie Danberry worked very hard to make sure I had what I needed and was both patient and extremely knowledgeable. Laurie is a true professional and I would highly recommend working with her.

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Davenport Ia |

Purchased a BMW 750Li off of their showroom floor thinking that there would be more pride and customer satisfaction coming from a dealership vs a private owner but boy was I wrong!

Straight up sales process

by from St. James, MN |

A clean, quick, straight up sales process. Took less than four hours to drive away with a new Camrey.

The search is over!

by from Trimont, MN |

Searched long time for my perfect used car. Best people and purchase ever !!!!!

Different Car

by from Mankato, MN |

I wanted to trade in my truck for a better mileage car. The service and quality of cars to pick from was great. Walked away a little sad about my truck but loved the new "used" car.

Showed up to browse, drove home in a new car!

by from Mankato, MM |

We pulled in the lot and gravitated toward the Prius section, where we met Marsha Hawker. We got right into the car, drove around, and fell in love! 0% financing helped seal the deal, but the process was pretty painless (other than signing so many things). We drove the car off the lot and it only had 6 miles on it. Marsha made sure we felt comfortable, answered all of our questions, and even synced our phones to the Bluetooth dialing in the car. Amazing! Our first "new car" purchase and we are excited!

Best dealership to go too

by from Mankato, Mn |

I got excellent, and friendly, service. They didn't try to pressure me, but let me take my time deciding. Would diffidently recommend buying, or leasing, from Heintz

Love my new Venza

by from Mankato MN |

I recently purchased a 2013 Venza from Heintz Toyota. The enjoyment of purchasing a new car was enhanced by the friendly and professional attitude of the salesperson, Laurie Danberry. Through her knowledge, experience and helpful suggestions, I feel I got a great car at a great price. I look forward to a long and pleasant continued relationship.