Heintz Toyota

1234 Raintree Rd, Mankato, MN 56001

New 866-467-0570
Used 877-497-6365
Service 866-462-4189

Family Owned and Operated since 1960!

Great sales and service!

by from Hollandale, MN |

After having had a problem with a previous Toyota purchase at another dealership, I was transferred to Heintz Toyota for warranty work. Even though I had not purchased my new Toyota at Heintz, I was treated like a loyal customer, and the problem was resolved quickly and professionally. I was so impressed with the way the company and service manager treated customers that I returned recently when I decided to purchase a new Prius. Al Clennon was a helpful, considerate, and friendly salesman who did not pressure me to make a hasty decision. As a result, I checked prices/trades with Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book and took my time (two months) to choose carefully the car and options I wanted. I was given a very fair trade as well as a fair price on the new car. Another salesman, Max Heintz, was also helpful when Al was on his day off. Both Al and Max have excellent communicaton skills, and they made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. The particular car I wanted was not on the lot, but it only took a couple days for Heintz to secure it. Even though I live 60+ miles from Mankato, I find the quality of service and sales at Heintz Toyota worth the drive.

New Vehicle Purchase absolutely seemless

by from Mankato,MN |

Heintz Toyota Mankato MN proved to be an exceptionally customer friendly experience in our purchase of a new Toyota. Marsha Hawker, salesperson / "Toyota Guide" was efficient and delightful to work with - knowledgable with vehicle product information and straightforward regarding availability and pricing. She is one of our all time favorites. Max Heintz completed the paperwork in a painless, user friendly manner and a couple of hours after it all began we were driving a new vehicle home. No suprises, just good process all around. This was Vehicle #2 for us from Heintz Toyota. Heintz Toyota is a long term family business with a strong sense of customer service, and committment to value. Bob C Mankato, MN

great buying experience

by from New Ulm MN |

I have always been very satisfied with the service I have received on our Toyota vehicles through the years at Heintz Toyota. They are friendly, courteous and thorough. Now I have just recently experienced the buying process with them too. After much indecision on whether to buy new or used and which model was best in the Prius line we received much help in the process. We were not pressured but were offered all the information and time we needed to make the best decision for us. It was an awesome experience and I would highly recommend this dealership for any Toyota needs. Hawker was absolutely the best!! I will never hesitate to call on her again when in the market for another Toyota!

New Lease

by from Fairfax MN |

Mark Yuhas was great to work with. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Love my new car :)

Well Worth the Wait

by from St. Peter, Minn. |

I have wanted to upgrade my trusty rusty for years. But when it was finally time to make the switch, I wasn't sure where to start my search. My husband and I spent many weekends driving to the cities and back, only to come up empty handed. That changed when we made an appointment with Heintz Toyota. Marsha Hawker was friendly and welcoming from her first email correspondence. And I had the Carfax in hand before I set foot on the dealership. When I was ready to buy my new car, Hawker helped us get the best price. My car was spotless inside and out, and it came with new tires and an oil change. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at Heintz Toyota. I love my new car! And I highly recommend Marsha Hawker for anyone looking to buy a vehicle. She provided exceptional customer service. She even programmed my iPhone into the radio and gave me flowers when I left.

Great Dealership

by from Le Sueur, MN |

We recently purchased our second vehicle from Heintz Toyota. We have had an exceptional experience in all of our dealings with them and they have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome there. Mark Yuhas did an outstanding job of presenting the vehicles we had interest in, and really helped us in making our decision.

Helpful, accomodating, friendly sales and service!

by from Sleepy Eye, MN |

I've gone to Heintz Toyota for 10 years since I bought my 2005 RAV4 and their service department always did a great job! Thanks to them I drove that RAV4 for 319,000 miles! Finally decided it was time for an upgrade and the salesperson spent a lot of time working with me to make sure I could get into a newer RAV4 - they were very accommodating and made it affordable for me. I look forward to continuing to be a loyal customer!

Toyota #2....

by from Mankato MN |

We just got our 2nd Toyota and we will definitely be back when the time comes to buy our 3rd, 4th, 5th! Everyone at Heintz is exceptional! Especially Laurie! She definitely goes above and beyond to make sure you know what you are getting and are comfortable with your purchase.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Minnesota |

Another great experience dealing with Heintz Toyota. We just purchased our fourth Toyota; and absolutely love the new Highlander!

Corolla #3!!

by from Minnesota Lake, MN |

I have waited since 2007 to run back in to meet with Laurie Danberry to purchase my third Corolla. I loved her the last time and knew she would be the only one I would ever purchase a car from ever again. I went in the other night just to "start the process" of looking and went back the next day to get my new car!! (April incentives were EXCELLENT and the car I wanted was on the lot....why wait when I knew what I wanted???) Steve in finance was awesome and super easy to work with as well...took the time to explain everything and answer any question that I had! The guys in the shop even took the car in the back for some add-ons right on the spot! Couldn't ask for a better group of people/dealership!!!

Very nice dealership!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

Marsha was GREAT to work with! Really knows her stuff!