6319 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606

Used 866-922-5791

Good team at Java -- positive experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just concluded the purchase of a 2006 BMW X3 from Majid and his team. Majid was courteous and helpful. During the buying process, he even drove the car to our nearby BMW mechanic to make it easy to get an assessment of the vehicle. When we closed the deal he was flexible in allowing me to bring in some paperwork the next morning and drive home with the purchased vehicle. So far the SUV has been excellent and is operating as promised. Our mechanic identified a couple of minor issues, so Majid made a $200 adjustment on price. Our observation is that Java does not negotiate much. The price is the price -- at least for BMWs and other high-traffic vehicles. Of course, we offered a very poor trade-in that was a daughter's dilapidated college car. We have only had the car about week, but we were pleased with the Java buying experience. And our mechanic thought the vehicle was in very good shape with good maintenance records.

Excellent customer service, patient

by from Raleigh, NC |

Majid was my salesman, he was patient with me during my purchase understanding and flexible! I was there like 4 hours only trying to decide what worked best for me and my picky taste. Never expected to leave with a bmw 530i which I know love. I found very small things wrong with the car like back light blown low tire pressure in which he had his guys to check no problem. I highly recommend to friends family etc... Wish I had known of the location would've purchased a vehicle a lot sooner than now. I am 45 days in on my new car all smiles my way no problems.... I forgot the most important they took my trade in off my hands

great friendly experience individuals and great pr

by from Cameron NC |

Java Auto Sales has been one of the most easy going knowledgeable great family oriented Auto Sales that we've been to. They made my experience smooth and quick. They were able to explain everything about the buying process as well as knowledge in the vehicle we purchased. I would highly recommend Java auto sales to anyone

Great business

by from Greenville, NC |

I recently brought a 2004 Audi a4 from the guys at java auto sales. They were patient, and understanding. I traveled 2 hours to purchase the car. When I tried to swipe my card the bank had limited my spending. The guys let me take the vehicle home trusting that I would send the cashiers check the next day (which I did). They really made me feel like I was home, and I would recommend anyone to buy their car from these guys. -Jerry

These guys are great.

by from raleigh, nc |

These guys are awesome. They're willing to work with you no matter what your situation. The car I bought is in great shape. The price was very fair.

The A team

by from Raleigh |

These gentlemen are legit and they put me in a car in no time they are helpful and they did what it took to get me driving ASAP they are professional and a great team I recommend anyone who wants good service to go to Java they have awesome customer service

Great Experience

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

The car selection, the prices and buying experience was truly great at Java Auto! I love my new 2008 Lexus GS350 as it looks amazing and had no mechanical problems. I will be going back to Java to purchase any future cars!

from Chris in Cary

by from Cary NC |

I have bought 3cars from this dealership and they have been owesome cars, and the process and tha attention is great, I still driving mi.04 jetta from 3years with them, i highly recomend this dealership is really competitive with otheres in the triangle. Excelent service and great cars.

by from Apex, NC |

The real difference with these guys was the buying experience. Once it became obvious I was sold on the Nissan Frontier I bought, they didn't try and sell me anything else or bring up any unexpected fees. The customer service was great and buying the vehicle from Java was, believe it or not, stress free (and trust me, any of us can relate to the ongoing stresses of car buying). The vehicle itself was in great shape, (besides the six year wear-and-tear that occurs from the previous owner driving it), inside and out; very clean, and I truly believed I got a great deal from them. Their mechanic is great, their sales guys are great, and if I were once again in the market for buying a used vehicle, I would start at Java.

Just ought a 2007 Toyota Camry

by from Greensbor, NC |

Hello , I bought a 2007 Toyota Camry yesterday. My overall experience was good and I'm glad that we were able to make a deal. I showed up when they opened and took the vehicle to a service station to get checked out. There was some shaking at highway speeds, CV joint was leaking grease, and a belt was making a chirping sound. They sent the car for repairs immediately. When it was back they let me take it on another drive. Shaking was gone, a new tighter clamp was on the cv joint, but the belt was still making noise. They told me that the new belt just needed time to stretch so we left the car running while we filled out paperwork. The car was priced to move and we came to a deal. I had a good time chatting with them while waiting for the insurance paperwork to be faxed. By the time I was ready to drive off in the new (to me) car, the chirping sound was gone. Overall it was a good experience and I would definitely come back again.

Very Good and Clean Used Car Purchased

by from "London, UK" |

I ordered from the UK a Range Rover Supercharged 2008 model off Java Auto Sales. I have to say they were very professional and helpful and the car was in immaculate condition. Highly recommended company. Thank you guys.