Martin Nissan

5240 Golf Rd., Skokie, IL 60077

New 888-573-8943
Used 888-573-8945
Service 877-236-7926

Home of the Lifetime Free Oil Changes !!!

I love my car!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I started out at a Nissan dealer that is 5 minutes from my house, but was feeling that I was being taken advantage of so I heard about this dealership and decided to take the 30 minute drive. It was so worth it! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Joe Loconsole is AWESOME! He is very knowledgeable about the product, and considerate of my time...Although I was late to each appointment! He has great communication skills! He listened to what I wanted and was able to find the perfect Juke within my budget! He gave me daily updates and kept on the search until he found the right one. I met other staff and they showed true concern about helping me. Vincent was able to provide the right guidance on getting a good warranty too! I love the product and would never buy from anyone else.

I got my Juke!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I have a Nissan dealer that is about 5 minutes from my house which would be the most convenient dealership to shop at, but I felt that they were taking advantage of me from the start. I decided to take a 30 minute drive out to Martin Nissan and am glad that I did! The staff at this Nissan Dealer was AMAZING! Joe was very helpful and listened to exactly what i was looking for and worked with me to keep at my budget point. Although my perfect Juke was not on the lot when we first began the search, Joe worked hard and found the car for me. Throughout the process he was great at communicating everyday to keep me up to date. Great dealership and a great experience! Thanks Joe!

Absolutely Love This Place

by from Chicago, IL |

Me and my husband went to Martin a few months back not expecting to buy a car, but then we ran into Patrick. He made us feel comfortable, answered all of our questions. He found us a Pathfinder that fit our budget! We would highly recommend him and the dealership. Did I also mention we get free oil changes for as long as we own the car! Thanks again Patrick, Victor, and the entire Martin Nissan.

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We purchased our first Nissan last week. The sales people were kind and made sure we were comfortable with the car before we signed the papers. They made us a great deal and I plan to take advantage of the free car washes and oil changes! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy new or used.

Telling All My Friends

by from Redington Beach, FL |

My wife owns a Murano convertible, which she purchased from another Nissan dealership a few years back. We decided to give Martin a try, due to all of the positive reviews we saw online. I must say that the experience we had was right in line with what we had been reading. Patrick was direct, he made the buying process quick and painless. He listened to me, got me what I wanted, and I was in and out. Victor in finance was great as well. If you are looking for a Nissan, go see these guys!

Martin Nissan is the place to go

by from Chicago, IL |

I really recommend Martin Nissan if you're in the car market. They have excellent service and are interested in your business. Patrick, who was my dealer, looked out for my best interest and ensured I got my money's worth. He and other staff members made the process for getting a car seamless.

The Best Staff

by from Country Club Hills |

I went to a couple different Nissan dealerships in the south suburbs looking for a used Rogue. Everything I found either had too many miles or was not in the best condition. So my son told me to go see David at Martin Nissan, where he bought his Rogue. I drove up there and they had a 2012 with only 4,000 miles. When I explained to David that I live too far to take advantage of the free oil changes he offered to pick up my cat and leave me his demo. David and his manager Joe are great young gentleman that know how to treat a customer. I will be baking extra cookies this Christmas for them.

The best Staff

by from Country Club Hills |

I visited two other Nissan dealerships in the south suburbs looking for a used Rogue. Everything I found either had too many miles or was not in the best condition. So my son told me to go see David over at Martin Nissan. He found me a 2012 with only 4,000 miles. When I told him I live too far to take advantage of the free oil changes, he offered to pick up my and leave me a loaner car. David and Joe are very polite young men that know how to treat a customer. I will be baking extra cookies this Christmas just for them.

Big thumbs up to Dave!

by from Chicago il |

Perfect place to buy a vehicle.I am very please to my salesman (Dave) he's a very patient person.he did not give me a pressure at all. He's not a type of a salesman trying to hurry you up to buy a vehicle.After, all those talking on the phone. He's till there to listen.This guy is great very professional and reliable..Nice facility and great customer service..I am very satisfied..

Great dealership, TOP NOTCH customer service!

by from Bartlett, IL |

I traveled to Martin Nissan all the way from Bartlett to see Joe L at Martin Nissan. A close friend of mine recommended I go see him for a new car. I ended up buying a new Altima from Joe and had a great experience. Joe, along with the entire staff at Martin Nissan were very friendly and knowledgeable. They gave me a great price and were very efficient with the time. If your in the market for a new nissan, come to Martin Nissan in Skokie.......you won't be disappointed!

Great buying experience

by from Chicago |

My salesman was jimmy dinino he was very informative and polite. The juke we got i am very pleased with. thanks again.