Matt Ford

Used 877-744-5336
Service 866-943-0808

Derek Fugate

by from Kansas City |

I bought my new escape from Derek almost all communication was through the internet. Great experience, great price, fabulous salesman.

Josh Drummond at Matt Ford was Awesome!

by from Independence, MO |

Josh was an awesome salesman. He paid attention to everything that I was wanting and made my car buying experience easy and hassle free. My Escape was the second vehicle I purchased from him. I told him what I was looking for and when I was going to be there. He had 2 vehicles ready for me to look at when I got there with the options I had requested. He was familiar with the inventory on the lot. He was organized and efficient. I literally spent less that 2 hours at the dealership to purchase this vehicle. That was extremely important to me because I have a busy schedule. Upon delivery of the vehicle he was very knowledgeable about how all the "bells and whistles" worked and he was able to answer all my questions. He also reminded me that I was entitled to a rebate on my previous vehicle's extended warranty. I felt that was above and beyond working for me. Thank you so much Josh!

great service,an friendly people

by from Buckner.Mo. |

Great sales experience with the purchase of my Impala,We have always purchased our new auto's at Matt Ford in Buckner,Mo. As for me though it was my first car purchase,we pulled into the dealership and I expected to see a salesman come rushing out to greet an show me a car.Instead I was extremely delighted when I found that I was able to go through the lot an search for the car that would quietly speak to me as if to say "Here I Am!". And then I met Josh,an as quiet,an laid back just listening to what I was interested in,with no pressure,he all of a sudden came up with the car I wanted. I wasn't worried about a test drive or checking the engine the purchasing process was wonderful, THANKS JOSH!! I would definitely recommend that the next time you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle you should go to Matt Ford in Buckner,Mo. an ask for Josh, he's great!! This is the real deal,no pressure no hassle car buying at its best

Awesome dealer with great people!!!!

by from Olathe, Kansas |

Six years ago I had made my first purchase at Matt Ford and had such a great experience, I decided to purchase again from them. I made a call out there and Josh was there to answer my call for any questions I had. After researching online, I told him about the truck I was interested in. He was very helpful in any questions I had. After speaking with him over the phone, I decided to take a drive out there to look at the truck. Josh was very easy to work with and was able to answer any questions I had. He was friendly and there was absolutely no pressure to buy the truck. However, I fell in love with the truck I test drove and after having my second great experience, I purchased the vehicle. Josh made the paperwork easy and painful. I would recommend him and Matt Ford to anyone looking for a good vehicle and great people to work with. I am a forever customer of Matt Ford.

great buying experience!

by from Independence, Mo |

Josh was pleasant to work with. He was honest and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in looking at. There was no pressure at all. The overall experience was a good one. I would definitely recommend Matt Ford to anyone I looking into purchasing a new or used vehicle. And ask for Josh.

Only place to buy!!!

by from kansas City |

Great place to buy. .. No hassles. ..Great Prices. .. call Geoff Barker he treated me so well I will not buy anywhere else.

A+ Dealership!

by from Missouri |

What a great place! I was really surprised by the honesty and willingness to listen and help out a first time new car buyer! I give them an A+ and won't hesitate to return for my next vehicle!

Treated me well!

by from MO |

Good price on a used Escape, they treated me right! I am happy with how it came out. Glad I shopped them before I made a purchase! I will go back next time!

We love our new Focus!!

by from n/a |

Couldn't be happier! Everyone was a pleasure to work with! Very fair on our trade in and an excellent price on the focus. We were referred to them by a friend and now we know why! Thanks again!

great price and service!

by from missouri |

Had a great buying experience! The salesman went out of his way to answer my questions and help me find the right car. Never thought car buying could be such a good experience! Will recommend them to everyone!

Very Happy With Purchase

by from Missouri |

Just wanted to say that these guys went way out of their way to help me out! Made buying a used car an enjoyable experience for once!! No pressure and friendly sales and finance staff made it worth while! I will shop here first next time!