Vaden of Beaufort

103 Robert Smalls Pkwy, Beaufort, SC 29906

AWESOME SALES!!

by from BEAUFORT SC |

I WAS PREPARE TO SIT ALL DAY, BUT IT WASN'T LIKE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME AND EFFICENT THEY ARE VERY PROFFESIONAL. THE PROCESS WAS QUICK I WAS AMAZED HOW THE PROCESS WENT SMOOTHLY. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE VEHICLE I HAVE NOW. THEY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN A WAY I CAN UNDERSTAND IT WASNT ALL ABOUT A RUSH PROCESS. I APPRECIATE THE SERVICE AND MR. WAYNE AND THE OTHER SALES REP THAT HELPED ME WAS SO NICE IM SORRY I FORGET HER NAME BUT I WISH THEM ALL THE BEST AND THERE ARE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT WANT TO GO TO VADEN AND GET A VEHICLE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR A WARM WELCOME AND HONESTY IN GETTIG ME INTO THE VEHICLE I LIKE.

Above and Beyond

by from Beaufort, SC |

Hadn't bought a car in 15 years. Never did I expect the royal treatment upon arriving at the Vaden Dealership. Skip greeted us as we got out of our car and were served by Sylvia, Josh and Sean at the appropriate and continuous passing of the guard. Engaged with another at the time, Sylvia turned us over to Josh who showed us every choice we could possibly have made (since my husband and I were at odds on the make and model). Josh was patient, enthusiastic, and humorous answering all our questions. When our choice was made, he turned us back to Sylvia who after answering at least 100 more questions, made our sticker shock shakes turn to smiles. Leasing was the best choice for us all the way around. While a short time was needed before we were to see Sean in Finance, and Sylvia finished the paper work, Skip came over and engaged us in conversation. Sean ran through the financials (like the wind) and we were back to Sylvia and Josh who made us feel like family leaving the showroom. Sylvia is a super and knowledgeable Sales Rep with years of experience with a quality dealership. We can't say enough about Vaden and the sales representatives. Three days later when we needed help, the service was again quick and superior.

April 8, 2015

Liz Novak we are happy to hear you received the royal treatment during your experience, we thank you for your feedback and Welcome to the Vaden family!

Our Salesman was excellent, loved the experience

by from Walterboro, S.C. |

Our salesman was Josh Magness. He took the time to meet with me in the beginning and listened to my thoughts. He then worked diligently to get my wife in a quality vehicle that meet our desires and financial budget. He explained several options and sold us the vehicle that best fit our needs. The dealership was clean and organized and everyone was very nice and personable. Highly recommend VADEN of Beaufort to everyone seeking that new or used car.

March 17, 2015

Robert, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that Josh took such good care of you and your wife during your visit to our dealership. We look forward to working with you in the future and welcome to the family!

Extremely Satisfied Custom of Vaden of Beaufort

by from Beaufort, SC |

I have been a repeat customer of Vaden of Beaufort. I have always been treated with the upmost respect from Joshua Magness. He always listens to my needs and has always find a viable solution. Josh is the only person I will deal with as he treats me like I am important. Haven been in the military 26 years, Josh has the commitment to excellence service as I would expect of the Marines in my unit. My hat is off to Vaden of Beaufort for hiring top quality people like Joshua Magness. I had the best experience. I'm super happy with my vehicle and I will recommend Joshua of Vaden of Beaufort to my friends Thank you for such excellent Customer Service.

March 18, 2015

Leveta, Thank you so much for your kind words. Josh is a great asset to our company and we are happy to hear that he treated you so well. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Welcome to the Vaden Family.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Beaufort, SC |

I just purchased my 2013 GMC Sierra pickup and after being helped over a months time period my salesman never waivered He stayed constant on providing me excellent customer service. Did sliver or persuade me into anything I would regret. Vaden, from their GM to their front counter personnel, salesman and entire staff are expereinced and down to earth individuals that provide warm hospitality. I highly recommend anyone in search of any vehicle to Vaden, stress free establishment on big consumer decisions. They honor anyone that walks in their door can't help to just feel as a part of their family when you walk in their. Vaden of Beaufort the best choice in the area.

Extremely satisfied repeat custom at Vaden

by from Lady's Island, SC |

I have been a customer for a few years and I am always completely satisfied with the dealership, from sales to service to ordering accessories. The facility is clean, bright and comfortable. The lounge offers comfort, snacks, coffee, tv, etc. When taking in your vehicle for service, the advisors are quick, thorough and friendly. I also appreciate the follow up calls, and reminders when service is due. Everyone at Vaden is friendly, courteous and professional. Josh Magness has always been my "go to" person and his knowledge, helpfulness, honesty, and friendliness are exemplary. This time around, I decided to lease an SUV and Josh explained everything in great detail, which I appreciated. He also always takes the time to set up the bluetooth, my phone, OnStar, etc. before I leave with a new vehicle. In my opinion, Vaden does it all, has it all !

Service Center not up to par

by from Beaufort, SC |

Brought my sons Pontiac G-5 in for the ignition recall. GM provides a rental while awaiting parts, due to unsafe ignition which can shut down car. Vaden's policy is to keep the car, awaiting parts. Four weeks later, received call to bring car in (they had the car). Next call was to pick up car. The Service Advisor stated "all keys have been checked out to work, but please double check" When I asked where the car was, she said somewhere in the back lot. After a couple of laps in the lot, found the car. Well they The keys didn't work for the door, or trunk. So back to the Advisor. She tried a couple more times, and failed. Then she handed me another key for the door and trunk, (old school GM key method) and said thats just the way it is. We never were asked into the a/c waiting room, nor was offered water or the likes. Just plain poor all the way around.

The Salesman Keith,

by from Hilton Head, S.C. |

The salesman his name is Keith and he did everything possible to make our buying experience a great one. Everyone at the dealership that we had contact with were great, just like they advertised.

April 22, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about Keith and the rest of our team! It's a pleasure to know that you had a great experience with us. Thanks so much for becoming a part of the Vaden Family!

Made buying process comfortable

by from Beaufort, SC |

My recent purchase of a new auto at Vaden Beaufort went very smoothly and I was treated well by all parties. There was no pressure and the pricing was very straightforward and hassle free. I would recommend Josh and his colleagues to anyone in the market for a car.

April 22, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us, Jim! It is indeed a pleasure having you as a member of the Vaden Family!

Joshua was very helpful, recognized what I needed

by from beaufort sc |

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

April 21, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing! We appreciate your business!