Vaden of Beaufort

103 Robert Smalls Pkwy, Beaufort, SC 29906

Extremely satisfied repeat custom at Vaden

by from Lady's Island, SC |

I have been a customer for a few years and I am always completely satisfied with the dealership, from sales to service to ordering accessories. The facility is clean, bright and comfortable. The lounge offers comfort, snacks, coffee, tv, etc. When taking in your vehicle for service, the advisors are quick, thorough and friendly. I also appreciate the follow up calls, and reminders when service is due. Everyone at Vaden is friendly, courteous and professional. Josh Magness has always been my "go to" person and his knowledge, helpfulness, honesty, and friendliness are exemplary. This time around, I decided to lease an SUV and Josh explained everything in great detail, which I appreciated. He also always takes the time to set up the bluetooth, my phone, OnStar, etc. before I leave with a new vehicle. In my opinion, Vaden does it all, has it all !

Service Center not up to par

by from Beaufort, SC |

Brought my sons Pontiac G-5 in for the ignition recall. GM provides a rental while awaiting parts, due to unsafe ignition which can shut down car. Vaden's policy is to keep the car, awaiting parts. Four weeks later, received call to bring car in (they had the car). Next call was to pick up car. The Service Advisor stated "all keys have been checked out to work, but please double check" When I asked where the car was, she said somewhere in the back lot. After a couple of laps in the lot, found the car. Well they The keys didn't work for the door, or trunk. So back to the Advisor. She tried a couple more times, and failed. Then she handed me another key for the door and trunk, (old school GM key method) and said thats just the way it is. We never were asked into the a/c waiting room, nor was offered water or the likes. Just plain poor all the way around.

The Salesman Keith,

by from Hilton Head, S.C. |

The salesman his name is Keith and he did everything possible to make our buying experience a great one. Everyone at the dealership that we had contact with were great, just like they advertised.

April 22, 2014

Thanks for your kind words about Keith and the rest of our team! It's a pleasure to know that you had a great experience with us. Thanks so much for becoming a part of the Vaden Family!

Made buying process comfortable

by from Beaufort, SC |

My recent purchase of a new auto at Vaden Beaufort went very smoothly and I was treated well by all parties. There was no pressure and the pricing was very straightforward and hassle free. I would recommend Josh and his colleagues to anyone in the market for a car.

April 22, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us, Jim! It is indeed a pleasure having you as a member of the Vaden Family!

Joshua was very helpful, recognized what I needed

by from beaufort sc |

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

April 21, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing! We appreciate your business!

Nice people

by from Beaufort, SC |

We just moved to the area and needed to buy a second vehicle. We came to this dealership to take a look around and test drive some cars and everyone was very friendly and helpful. They even brought in some cars from one of their other locations for us to see. We did end up purchasing from this dealership.

April 21, 2014

We greatly appreciate your review. We believe in going the extra mile to serve our customers and are glad that we were not only able to welcome you to the neighborhood, but also to the Vaden Family!

My New Acadia

by from Charleston, SC |

I have been in the market for an Acadia for about 1 month. My husband contacted multiple dealerships to check pricing. We talked with Josh Magness and we're very happy with the deal he made us over the phone. He was able to get everything we wanted on this vehicle within the price range we were working with. He went out of his way to ensure our satisfaction. We got home with the car and discovered a very minor problem, we contacted him and he immediately arranged for the repair to be made. The car was back in a day, cleaned and vacuumed. My husband and I plan to return to Josh for our next vehicle purchase, I hope he will be there. I would and have recommended him to everyone who asks me about my new car. He doesn't try to upsale you or talk you into any options you don't want. Great job Josh, we are glad we met you!

April 22, 2014

We greatly appreciate your outstanding review of our dealership, Lois! It is indeed a pleasure for us to serve you with excellence and look forward to doing so for many years to come. Thanks for being a part of the Vaden Family!

Purchase of new Buick

by from Dataw Island, SC |

Thought that Keith Jones, our salesperson, was great. Listened to what we wanted and got it for us.

Would recommend Vaden of Beaufort to everyone!!!

by from Beaufort, SC. |

I would recommend Vaden of Beaufort because the staff is very helpful and friendly. My wife an I went in looking to buy a 2013 Malibu. We were set on this particular car. We actually talked before going in to the dealer about if they tried selling us anything else we were going to just say no and walk out. Well that didnt happen because now we have a 2013 Impala in our driveway. Thanks to Josh Magness. When he told us about the Impala i was instantly like nope. But once he started telling us how nice of a car it really was and how safe it was my wife and i got to thinking. What sounded like a deal to good to be true was actually reality. Although they werent very negotiable on the price i feel that i struck a pretty good deal and also met some very nice out going people.

Great Place, Caring Staff!

by from Beaufort, SC |

I just bought my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox straight off the truck from Vaden of Beaufort and i couldnt be happier with the product or the dealership. Our sales person, Sylvia Lewis, has us laughing the entire time and really made me and my fiance feel welcome like we were at home unlike other dealership we had visited this past year. I will definately buy another vehicle from Vaden of Beaufort in a heartbeat!