D & E Car Mitsubishi

Service 888-815-4337

WE KNOW CARS

Great Experience

by from Leland, NC |

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership over the years and have nothing but positive things to say about them. I got a great price for what I bought and the amount given for my trade was fair. The service department actually cares about me and tells me what I need and doesn't try to sell me something I don't. I tell all of my family and friends about D&E and the great service I get from them.

Honesty goes along way

by from Burgaw |

I always take great care of my car and I can trust that they are being honest with me about what needs to be done. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Honesty goes along way

by from Burgaw |

Evolution

by from New Bern, NC |

I went to look a the Lancer Evolution. It was very nice and the salesman knew his product inside and out. I will come back to the dealership to buy that car.

Don't even bother

by from Leland |

Contacted these guys and received instant auto replies. Multiple initial emails between internet sales manager resulted in little to no progress in negotiations. Suddenly cut off talks and then restarted after five days. Stated he was out of town for a conference and the car had sold while he was gone. Went by the lot and it was still there. Car remained on site for three more weeks. Guess these guys do not want to sell a car.