Prince Automotive Of Valdosta

4550 N Valdosta Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

New 866-981-7598
Used 866-984-1843
Service 888-738-3174

We Do Things Differently Here!

Awesome Experience

by from Lake Park, Ga. |

I came in to Prince Automotive's Outlet Lot this past October and purchased a beautiful 2010 Chevy Traverse. Joshua Lehman did an excellent job of making me feel welcomed and at ease the whole time. He answered all my questions and addressed everything as a very friendly professional. By the end of the process we were all laughing and talking like friends. Jacob Williams did an excellent job getting us a great deal and we were very pleased on the total outcome! I would HIGHLY recommend Prince Automotive's Outlet Lot Team for great customer service and a stress-free process. In fact, I have already told multiple friends and family members. Prince is our new go-to dealership!

Great Experience!

by from Valdosta, GA |

I just had the pleasure of purchasing a beautiful Grand Jeep Cherokee from Jacob Williams & Joshua Lehman at Prince's Outlet Lot. From the moment I stepped onto the lot Joshua went out his way to make sure I was comfortable with the decision I was making. They gave me a great deal in the quickest time possible and it was completely stress free. These guys have impeccable customer service and I will definitely be returning to them for future purchases!

Repeat Customer

by from Lake Park, Ga |

I have bought 4 vehicles from Jacob Williams & Joshua Lehman at Prince's Outlet Lot. Every time the process is stress & hassle free. That's the reason why I return. They always give me a great deal in the quickest time possible. I own multiple businesses and my time is very valuable. They know and respect that by having my paperwork ready to go as soon as I walk in the door. Test drive included, I'm always in & out in under an hour. They are my go-to-guys for all my vehicle needs.

Valentines Day

by from Valdosta, Ga |

I went to see Joshua Lehman at the Prince Outlet a couple of weeks ago and told him I was going to be in the market soon for a new vehicle for my wife. We ended up hitting it off and I told him I would be back to buy a car from him. I came back this past Valentine's Day and bought my wife a Chevy Cruze - she loved it! I was completely satisfied with my purchase and felt no pressure from Joshua or Jacob Williams whatsoever. I have already recommended Prince's Outlet Lot to some friends and family. Thanks!

by from Valdosta, Ga |

I bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze at the Prince Outlet Lot. Joshua Lehman helped me and I am very thankful. I was an easy process.

New Silverado

by from Hahira, Ga |

Last month Joshua Lehman helped me find the perfect Chevy Silverado. Just about a week after I realized my dome light was out and a rubber lining was missing on the roof of my truck. I called Joshua & he assured me everything would be handled and transferred me over to his manager, Jacob Williams. Jacob was quick to make me an appointment with their service department to get everything taken care of. I received no hassle or run-around. I've had a very pleasant experience with Prince Automotive all the way around & I love my new truck! Thanks!

So thankful!

by from Lake Park, Ga |

I finally bought my first vehicle! I honestly thought I would never get approved! But Jacob Williams was so encouraging and optimistic that I decided to give it a try. And after a small wait I was approved! It was for a vehicle I never dreamed I would get into ! My wife is beyond happy! Thank you, so much, Jacob (& Prince) for helping me get my GMC Terrain! I am very blessed to have found a dealership with employees and standards like Prince Automotive!

Very Pleased!

by from Hahira, Ga. |

I came to Prince's Outlet Lot in search of a dependable car. I have bought from buy here pay here lots before and have had horrible experiences. When my wife & I got out of the car to look over the vehicles we thought we wouldnt be able to get anything. Joshua Lehman came out and explained to us that it was more than possible to get approved. He even told us about his personal experience getting approved just a day before and convinced us to at least try. We are now the happy owners of a beautiful Nissan Altima! Thanks to Jacob Williams we were even able to get a great warranty for our vehicle as well! We are very satisfied.

Good Times

by from Morven, Ga |

I came in this passed January & saw Joshua Lehman to buy my wife a vehicle. I originally bought a 2013 Mazda 3 and brought it home to my wife but she felt it wasn't adequate for what she wanted. The next day I took it back to the Outlet Lot to see what could be done & Jacob Williams was very nice and understanding and promptly took the vehicle back and honored the 3 day return policy with no questions asked. We then went on to purchase a Kia Sorento that my wife absolutely loves! They were very friendly, honest and easy to work with.

I bought here

by from Lake Park, Ga |

I bought a 2011 Yukon Denali XL. I love the vehicle. Joshua Lehman was very good to me and didn't make me feel pressured or overwhelmed. Thank you.

Just what I wanted

by from Valdosta, Ga |

I was in the market for a new Chevy truck and had nearly given up when I arrived at Prince's Outlet Lot. Joshua Lehman greeted me as soon as I arrived and after a little small talk and Q & A about my wants and needs, he promptly brought me inside and showed me a beautiful 2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ on the internet that soon became mine! It took only a few minutes for Joshua to find my perfect vehicle which was such a relief compared to all the other dealerships I had been to with little to no progress. On top of great professionalism they were very friendly & honest. I've already recommended The Outlet to everyone I know looking for a vehicle. Thank you, Prince!