Prince Automotive Of Valdosta

4550 N Valdosta Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602

New 866-981-7598
Used 888-451-0032
Service 888-738-3174

We Do Things Differently Here!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Valdosta, GA |

We recently bought a brand new 2014 Chevy Malibu. Shawn is absolutely amazing. He took care of every detail before we went to sign for the new car. He communicated with us step by step and I never felt like I was out of the loop. When I got to the dealership to pick up the car and sign the paperwork he was waiting out front for us and had the car pulled up front. Ronnie walked us though step by step how to use every feature of the car and was fantastic. We had our two young kids with us, who were very hyper and excited, he was extremely patient. Signing the paperwork was fast and thorough. They even gave us two free years of oil changes and tire rotation. We will return again to Prince for all our car buying needs!

Great Experience!

by from Trenton, FL |

Had a great experience at Prince Automotive. The salesman, Shawn Parrish was friendly, knowledgable and most of all not pushy! We agreed on a price before I drove the 100 miles to test drive the vehichle. Shawn even came in on his day off to meet with me. The vehicle was exactly as described on Cars.com and actually exceeded my expectations. Thank you Shawn & Prince Automotive. I love my 2011 Suburban!

Over priced repairs. Warranty through AUL lacking

by from Valdosta, GA |

Purchased my used 2008 GMC Yukon from Prince Automotive of Valdosta. Thinking Dealers were reputable, I went to them for regular servicing, too often paying higher that what could be had at local shops. But again, trusting they would service the vehicle and let me know if something was wrong mechanically. I brought my vehicle in with a check engine light on. Technician calls and says it's the Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid. I asked if it's covered under the AUL Service Contract I purchased with the vehicle, they said it is "not covered". They wanted $379.00 to replace them part. I asked how much the charged for just the part, they quoted $99.00. I googled the part and found it for $33.75 at Parts Geek. Youtube has a video showing in clear detail how to do the repair in under an hour. You can also get your vehicle's check engine light diagnosed at any auto-parts store for free. Prince charged me $88.00. In short, I'm done with Prince Automotive, and never again will I purchase another extended warranty. Waste of money!!!

Prince Automotive Of Valdosta responded to this review

October 23, 2013

We are very sorry you had a bad experience with our service department. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in sales and service. Hopefully you discussed this matter with our Service Manager. If not, we hope you will. We look forward to making you happy with our dealership again.