National Auto Plaza-Murray

(3.4) 5 Reviews

5501 S State St, Murray, UT 84107

Best Service

by from Sandy, UT |

Great Place, Great Cars, Great Service, Great People! Don't go to Larry! Go to National Auto Plaza Murray!

Ameer was the best

by from Sandy, UT |

Great service. I looked up a vehicle online and found it at National Auto Plaza in Murray. I contacted the internet manager Ameer and he was very professional and polite. We scheduled an appointment with him and he was ready! We drove the car and it was excellent. We got in and worked the numbers to where I wanted to be and I was very happy. Will definately recommend Ameer. He was excellent and didn't jerk me around whatsoever!

BUYER BEWARE!! SHOP ELSEWHERE!!

by from Utah |

I purchased a vehicle from NAP a few months ago and within two and a half weeks, my window regulator went out and my left turn signal was on the blitz. I took the car to its maker's dealership about the signal which they fixed at a fraction of the price but I brought the vehicle back to NAP about the regulator and got the run around for 3 weeks. They would not just give me a solid answer as to whether they were going to fix the vehicle or not. Finally after going back and forth to a mechanic they referred me to and to the NAP dealerships in Murray and Sandy for three weeks, they said they were not going to cover the repair. They said they didn't make any money off the sale of the vehicle. Now I see why they were eager to get rid of it and gave me the "deal" that they did. I honestly should have kept my old car. It was paid off and did not in the ten years that I owned it, give me nearly as many problems as this car has in a few months. The latest issue is the coolant light keeps coming on and my heat doesn't work so that will be more money coming out of my pocket. Take my advice, if you are shopping for a vehicle, do not do it at this "lemon" shop called National Auto Plaza. Jeremy, my salesperson, was very kind though and should consider going to work for a more reputable dealership before NAP destroys his reputation. I work in media so I come into contact with a lot of people and have had at least twenty to thirty people ask me where I got my car and I advise them NOT to even consider National Auto Plaza. I wish I had read reviews before going there myself because the general consensus seems to be the same. BUYER BEWARE!!

Worst Dealership Experience

by from Orem, UT |

I can speak to their service when trying to purchase a car because I was just trying to sell my car to them. I had received an offer from another car dealership in the area and called to ask if they thought they could beat it. Matt told me over the phone that he though it would be possible and he spoke to his used car manager who said that they wanted my car. I decided to make the 30 minute drive to Sandy since it sounded like they would be able to make me a better offer. I had been to another dealership in the area that buys cars and it had only taken 30 minutes to get their offer. I was expecting something similar at National Auto Plaza. After an hour I was given an offer that was better than the other offer I had been given. I asked them to put it in writing so my husband and I could come back up later that evening to finish out the deal. I was told both by Matt and by the manager that I didn need the offer in writing because they on play gamesand it wouldn be a problem at all. Both of them tried to get me to go through with the deal right then even though I didn have the title with me and I didn have a way to get back home. I was told that one of their technicians could drive me home and that it was fine that I didn have the title with me, that I could just bring it back up sometime. I didn feel comfortable with that offer so I called my husband to see if he would be willing to leave work to grab the title and come meet me at the dealership. He said that he was if they would increase the offer by $100 to compensate for our time. When I talked to Matt about what my husband said, he told me that he didn think it would be a problem but that he needed to go check. Prior to this he was asking me what it would take to do the deal right now and had asked if I would be willing to do it if they increased the offer $100 so it really had been his idea. Well after waiting for awhile longer Matt came back over to let me know what they had decided and he told me they no longer wanted my car. I was furious that I had just waisted 30 minutes driving up to Sandy and by the end of it all 2 hours sitting around at the dealership and then another 30 minutes to drive back home. I left the dealership and was so upset that I ended up in tears in my car as I was leaving. I would strongly encourage anyone who is thinking of doing business of any kind with this dealership to reconsider and look elsewhere for a place to sell or buy a car.

Their Internet Team is wonderful to work with!

by from North Dakota |

I researched all over for the best value for the truck I wanted. I found it National Auto Plaza of Murray. I am from a different state and they worked all the numbers over the phone with me and even picked me up at the airport! Great service and a great experience! Thanks KC for making this so easy and I look forward to buying my next vehicle from you to!