#1 Cochran Volkswagen of South Hills

New 866-963-8176 New 866-963-8176
Used 866-906-8281 Used 866-906-8281
Service 866-726-6104 Service 866-726-6104

#1 FOR A REASON

A good feeling. Exceptional staff.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The best way to describe my experience here was an easy, stress free one. I had no doubt that the price on the vehicle I was purchasing was upfront and honest due to the research done by the Cochran team. (I did my own research prior to stepping into the dealership and it was exactly what they had, so their numbers were right on!) I told them what I was looking for and my budget and they seamlessly matched the right vehicle at the right price. The staff was great. Marty was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and even was there when I stopped the next day with a few more questions! In addition, the customer service rep at the front even provided me with some brochures and info. The finance manager made the paperwork portion easy. The Manager, Paul Kaseman, was genuinely concerned about my satisfaction with the VW I chose. I LOVE my new car and the team at #1 Cochran was exceptional.

Leased a car from Cochran on West Liberty Avenue

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I was very pleased with my leasing experience at Cochran on West Liberty Avenue. Nathan Solt made himself available to me for all questions and was very patient in explaining the features of my leased Jetta. Nathan even noticed that I had left my EZ pass transponder in my trade in car and removed it for me to pick up. The man who did all of the paperwork was also very patient and explained everything to me. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name, although he gave me his card and I have since lost it. All of the staff at Cochran on West Liberty Avenue exceeded my expectations.

Just amazing!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been dealing with Cochran for over 6 years now across three leases and they just keep getting better and better! They are knowledgable, friendly, helpful and most importantly honest. I started my latest lease today (2016 Jetta Sport Turbo) and I have to say Shane at the South Hills VW location went above and beyond in every way. He answered all of my questions, ensured I was happy every step of the way and took the time to track down and pick up the exact color and model I was looking for. Having worked as a retail manager for the last decade across several cities on the east coast I know what customer service should look like and it is always wonderful and amazingly rare to have my expectations exceeded. For any VW needs in the Pittsburgh area I would definitely recommend the entire team at Cochran VW South Hills. Shane - 6/5 stars for sales and Steve - 5/5 stars for service over the last six years

trusted my salesman

by from SOUTH PARK |

THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVEN HAD, exceeded any expectations I had

#1 Cochran Volkswagen of South Hills responded to this review

December 29, 2015

Thank you for your business. We are so happy to hear the experience was pleasant and look forward to serving you again.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I just leased a new VW from them and it was very easy! I got a great value on my trade in and the price on the new VW was very reasonable! Everyone was very open about exactly what was happening and they didn't try to confuse me with meaningless numbers. I highly recommend buying a car here!

#1 Cochran Volkswagen of South Hills responded to this review

October 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing our Volkswagen dealership and for the great recommendation. It was truly our pleasure to serve you!

Exceptional service

by from Mars, PA |

Mark in the Service Dept. was very accommodating to my schedule. My VW Jetta Sportwagen is only 3.5 years old but with 110,000 miles. Needed rear brake pads, discs, e-brake cables for the first time since buying the vehicle new. Mark also worked with me to decide which regular maintenance items I actually needed, besides the brakes, since some maintenance items go by mileage and some go by elapsed time. He figured out how to use my coupons to my best advantage. I have done many of my own car repairs for 40 years, and he answered my questions about which ones are still able to be done without VW specialty tools, etc. (Brakes is not one of them, since there is a special electronic spring gizmo inside the calipers, so you can't just push the pistons back in with a c-clamp....) There is also now a slick email based system for the technician to communicate directly with the customer. So I got emails on my phone telling me where he (Al) was in the diagnosis process, what the findings were, cost estimates, etc. There was a place for me to ask questions back to the technician and accept or decline recommendations. So that was convenient for me, although others may still prefer to just get info through the service rep. Overall, my experience was outstanding. I also want to say that, as a woman, I am often treated like a dummy at car dealers, and this was not true here. I felt no prejudice at all.

Service department

by from Pittsburgh,pa |

Cochran VW South Hills service department is by far the best !!!

Trade in

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

You were able to track down the specific car I wanted even though there were not many in the color combination available. Nate Solt did a great job explaining the tech features of the car and even programmed my iPhone into the Bluetooth system.

Best car buying experience of my life.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Fantastic experience! I had no issues and these folks were great to work with! Highly recommended!

I highly recommend this dealership!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I bought my used car at Cochran VW South Hills a couple of years ago. The buying process was easy. They really went the distance with me in coming to an agreement on the price. The car also came with the remainder of the original warranty plus another two years. So I got 2 1/2 years of warranty. I have had only two problems with the car that required repair. These repairs were done in an extremely timely manner and there has been no recurrance of these problems. And I didn't have to pay a cent! Since then, I take my car to them for all normal maintenance: oil changes etc. I find that their prices are not that far out of range compared to other auto maintenance and repair centers. And since thay are the dealership, I'm confident that I am getting the best care for my EOS. Also, I have to wait while this work is going on. They know this and always make an effort to get me out of there in a timely manner. I agree with the previous review in that Steve Storino is especially to be praised. I plan on getting my next car, and probably all my cars from Cochran VW South Hills from now on.