Big Blue Motor Sales

Big Blue Motor Sales

2236 Highway 2565, Louisa, KY 41230

Used 877-407-7298

Come See the Good Ole Boys" since 1995!

Very Proffessional

by from Huntington,WV |

After researching for a good car deal, I came across this website. On the same day that I provided my contact information over interest in a couple vehicles, I received a call later that day. Over the phone the staff was extremely professional and assisted me in any questions or issues I had. Even though I still haven't purchased a car, I can say the customer service was superior.

Worst Dealership

by from Ona, WV |

Recently got a settlement from my fathers estate, was willing to but at least 3 grand down on a vehicle. I had a credit rating of 725, I had looked at a Chrysler 300. Drove it, loved the car. It was sad I knew more about the car than the dealer. We got into the final steps and the finance company they were working with didn't go through. I understood being younger that it would probably happen, but the fact that the salesman wanted nothing to do with me after that and blew me off. I went to Courts Chrysler Jeep and got a 300 a year newer with less miles for a lower price and am happy with it. Beware of this place, the people seem a bit shady. I would stick with known dealerships.

All liars

by from Flemingsburg, KY |

This dealership has so many cars on their lot and they don't know anything about any of them! They pretend that you are getting a deal and act like they are giving you a break. I paid nearly six grand for a car that was worth 3-4 tops! Don't waste your time they will just rip you off!!!