Reynolds Auto Group

1500 Capital Ave Ste 102, Plano, TX 75074

Fantastic People To Deal With!

by from Dallas, TX |

From day one I dealt with Rocky Reynolds, the owner. He became like an Uncle Bob to me. Such an easy, friendly person to relate with. But I still had that sneaking suspicion that I'd better be careful because, after all, he does sell used cars. Well, that fear was soon out the window because Rocky is the real deal. It's just as simple as he's got some very nice vehicles, in very nice condition, and at really great prices. He's not out to screw anybody. I had seen an SUV on Rocky's online ad that I really wanted to check out. (By the way, they take lots of great pictures of the vehicles in their inventory.) But when I called about it, I was told that it had been sold. Well, gosh. Anyway, the following week I went to see what they had, in person. Nice stuff. Then I mentioned the SUV I had really wanted to check out. Well, they still had it, parked in the back. Seems that the deal with the previous guy didn't happen. Great! So we went out back, and there it was! And it was even more beautiful in person! I drove it a little ways to test it. I fell in love. Long story short, now one month later, I'm ever so happy with my "new" SUV from Reynolds. It is six years old, but I swear it feels just like a brand new truck. I love it, and am ever so happy I dealt with Reynolds Auto Group. I will be hard-pressed to ever buy another used vehicle anyplace else. And I really mean that. I wouldn't think twice about sending a friend over to Rocky. I really appreciate those guys a whole lot!

Great experience. Highly recommend!

by from Rockwall, TX |

Just purchased a 2001 Land Rover Discovery II SE. It was exactly as described and exceeded my expectations. Runs and drives great. Very pleased and highly recommend the company. When picking it up I noticed a small issue in a hidden area, and Roy fixed it on the spot. I will recommend friends to Reynolds Auto Group.

Kia Borrego

by from Alvarado, Texas |

My Wife and I were looking for a used Kia Borrego, We got up Saturday morning to go look at what I saw available online, there were four different locations listing Borrego?s, we started the closest to our home,. Went to Cleburne, then Arlington, next to Mesquite and then on to Plano. First 3 were regular dealerships and then we went to see Reynolds Auto Group in Plano. As mentioned in another post ?This isn't your average dealership. It is located in a stack of warehouses and is a small operation.? When we got there (unannounced-did not call ahead) we met Rocky Reynolds and told him that we were there to see the Borrego. He went and pulled it around from the back and let us look at it and take it for a test drive. He had pointed out to us a problem with driver?s power seat and was waiting for the part to get it fixed. When we got back he asked us what we thought about the vehicle. Told him all we needed was the seat fixed, a second set of Keys with Key Fob and an owner?s manual. Told him what I had been quoted for a very similar vehicle but that we liked this one if he would meet our price. Rocky took a couple of minutes to check his figures and stuck out his hand and said we had a deal. I shook his hand and in less than one hour we were on our way home with a ?new? used car. Rocky did everything that he said he would do, we worked with him to get the seat fixed and he had the repair done at our local dealership to save us the 1-1/2 hour drive to Plano. We are very pleased with our purchase from Reynolds Auto Group and would not hesitate to contact him in the future with any of our used car requirements or recommend him to family and friends.

Misrepresentation or poor preparation?

by from Texas |

Drove 250 miles to buy jeep vehicle based on conversation with salesman. Vehicle appeared as website but wasn't in condition to be sold. Salesman indicated that 4 wheel drive had been serviced but apparently didn't check repair himself. Couldn't get back into 2 wheel drive after checking 4 wheel drive. Also, salesman was unaware that certain problems didn't exist that we're obvious such as fog lights. Point is that vehicles bought at auction should be checked out before sold and at least indicate problems and don't react as unaware of any issue. Disappointed.

Great guys, great car

by from The Colony, TX |

This isn't your average dealership. It is located in a stack of warehouses and is a small operation. That being said, we dealt with Tim who was smoking a cigarette as we met him. He is just a good ole boy trying to earn your business. I felt a very good vibe and he was extremely upfront and honest about how he acquired the car and the service he had to perform to it. It is like buying from a private seller but with no hassles of a dealership. If you want a experience like Park place and you are looking for a mercedes benz I would not recommend this dealership for you. But if you want a great vehicle for a great PRICE, give them a call. They are extremely friendly and he jumped through a TON of hoops to get the deal done for our used new to us 07 Tahoe. So far the car is amazing and he gave us a ridiculously good deal. Heres to you guys and I hope this helps another shopper be comfortable shopping with you. Again, they don't seem to have a lot of overhead, therefore they can pass on lots of savings to you. Give them a shot before you over pay for your next car.

Great service, great staff

by from Russellville, AR |

Bought a 2000 Land Cruiser after a friend inspected it for me. It was as described and very very clean for a 12 year old vehicle. I have been thrilled with my purchase. Roy was great to deal with and the entire process went very smooth. I flew in from out of state and drove the vehicle home after a brief test drive. Highly recommended!

by from Plano |

Ihave just purchased my first Used Car after driving brand new vehicles for 40 plus years. r. Reynolds and his associates mae this scary transition very comfortable with what to me was a very big big deal Thank you Mr. Reynolds, you too Roy !!

Honda CRV

by from Plano, TX |

My wife and I were looking for a small SUV and saw an ad for a Honda CR-V at this dealership. We went to look with no intention of buying. When we arrived we were greeted by a Mr. Reynolds who was very friendly. We explained why we were there and he showed us the vehicle we were interested in, ask us if we would like to drive it. We did and it ran great, was very clean inside and out and we just could not find anything wrong with it. He asked us when we returned what we though about the car so we told him but said we were not buying today. He said OK but if I can help you when you are ready to buy please give me a call. After we went home and talked about it we decided after shopping at numerous dealerships that tried everything under the sun to get us to buy today we decided to try and buy the car from Mr. Reynolds. We called him and asked him how long it would take if we decided to buy and he said he could get us out in 15 minutes. That is exactly how it happened. No games, no upselling. They were so nice and helpful there and everything we so smoothly that we have referred some of our friends to them. Great experience in outherwise is a difficult task. Thank you Mr. Reynolds.

Truck Purchase

by from Rockwall, TX |

I shopped for 30 days looking for a good used truck that was in good condition for a fair price. Most all I found was junk. I went to Reynolds Auto Group after a friend told me about his buying experience with them. The salesperson there was helpful and friendly. I found a truck that I wanted but did not have the money on me so I could not leave a deposit. He said that they work on your "word" and would not need a deposit. I came back in two days to pick up the truck and it was still there with a sold sign in it. I can say that in my many years of buying used vehicles that this was by far the best buying experience that I have had. I will certainly recommend them to anyone.

buying Vans

by from Plano & Wylie, TX |

We have purchased 14 Cargo Vans from this company over the past couple of years and have been extremely satisfied with the product we received. They have all been exactly what we were told they would be. We are a fairly large company and purchase qutie a few work vans yearly. All we do now is call Rocky and see what he has available and if they will work for us we purchase them. He is a competive price and is very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.