Reynolds Auto Group

Reynolds Auto Group

1500 Capital Ave Ste 102, Plano, TX 75074

Used 888-506-0442

Vehicle was NOTHING like the description!!!

by from Dallas TX |

I drove pretty far, cash in hand, to see an extremely misrepresented vehicle advertised by this dealer. Described as "looks like new" & having "paintwork with a showroom shine", I was stunned to find a really badly beat up vehicle. Even the medallions with the Ford logo & model name were so worn out, they were missing paint. The rubber parts of the vehicle were COVERED in paint spatters. Description claims, "no scrapes, dings or damage"; it was dinged so bad, it needed re-painting. The ad said the vehicle had "26k miles"--- it must have been the hardest 26k miles in history- we don't believe the mileage on that vehicle for a minute; we thought it was missing a "1" in front of the 26k. The salesman was so offended when I mentioned these discrepancies from the description. Oh yes, & it reaked of a pipe smoker- -that wasn't mentioned in the ad, either.

Misrepresentation or poor preparation?

by from Texas |

Drove 250 miles to buy jeep vehicle based on conversation with salesman. Vehicle appeared as website but wasn't in condition to be sold. Salesman indicated that 4 wheel drive had been serviced but apparently didn't check repair himself. Couldn't get back into 2 wheel drive after checking 4 wheel drive. Also, salesman was unaware that certain problems didn't exist that we're obvious such as fog lights. Point is that vehicles bought at auction should be checked out before sold and at least indicate problems and don't react as unaware of any issue. Disappointed.

Great guys, great car

by from The Colony, TX |

This isn't your average dealership. It is located in a stack of warehouses and is a small operation. That being said, we dealt with Tim who was smoking a cigarette as we met him. He is just a good ole boy trying to earn your business. I felt a very good vibe and he was extremely upfront and honest about how he acquired the car and the service he had to perform to it. It is like buying from a private seller but with no hassles of a dealership. If you want a experience like Park place and you are looking for a mercedes benz I would not recommend this dealership for you. But if you want a great vehicle for a great PRICE, give them a call. They are extremely friendly and he jumped through a TON of hoops to get the deal done for our used new to us 07 Tahoe. So far the car is amazing and he gave us a ridiculously good deal. Heres to you guys and I hope this helps another shopper be comfortable shopping with you. Again, they don't seem to have a lot of overhead, therefore they can pass on lots of savings to you. Give them a shot before you over pay for your next car.

Great service, great staff

by from Russellville, AR |

Bought a 2000 Land Cruiser after a friend inspected it for me. It was as described and very very clean for a 12 year old vehicle. I have been thrilled with my purchase. Roy was great to deal with and the entire process went very smooth. I flew in from out of state and drove the vehicle home after a brief test drive. Highly recommended!

Vehicle was NOTHING like the description!!!

by from Dallas TX |

Reynolds Auto Group responded to this review

July 3, 2013

This gentleman was upset because we would not sell him our van at his price. He told Roy that someone had talked to him on the phone and he was told that he could buy it for his price. That was not the case at all. I told him to come look at it and drive it to make sure that this was the van he wanted and then we would talk about price. He asked to speak to Rocky Reynolds about it and was told that he was at the hospital with his sister that just had emergency surgery and could not be reached. He took it upon himself to call my cell phone and started telling me that we did not want to sell him our van at the price we had agreed on. I told him that we did not agree on a price. All I said was for him to come check it out and we would talk about it. At that point I asked him to deal with Roy and we would do whatever he said and then asked him to not call me at the hospital. He went back inside the office and told Roy that I said to sell it to him at his price. Roy then called me and ask me if that is what I said and I told him no. At that point I instructed Roy to ask to him leave that we did not want to do business with him. He got highly upset and this is the result of that. He not only wrote this comment once but twice. If you check the rest of our feedback you can see that we do business the right way and honor anything we say we will do. I guess that is why we have been in business since 1959.

Van Purchase

by from Plano & San Antonio, TX |

I have bought 14 vans from this company and have been very satisfied with every deal. Rocky was easy to deal with and everything he told me about these vehicles was right on spot. This is the second round of vehicles that we purchased from him and I would recommend him to anyone. If you want a decent vehicle at a fair price and someone that will stand behind his product then you should visit them.

by from Plano |

Ihave just purchased my first Used Car after driving brand new vehicles for 40 plus years. r. Reynolds and his associates mae this scary transition very comfortable with what to me was a very big big deal Thank you Mr. Reynolds, you too Roy !!

Honda CRV

by from Plano, TX |

My wife and I were looking for a small SUV and saw an ad for a Honda CR-V at this dealership. We went to look with no intention of buying. When we arrived we were greeted by a Mr. Reynolds who was very friendly. We explained why we were there and he showed us the vehicle we were interested in, ask us if we would like to drive it. We did and it ran great, was very clean inside and out and we just could not find anything wrong with it. He asked us when we returned what we though about the car so we told him but said we were not buying today. He said OK but if I can help you when you are ready to buy please give me a call. After we went home and talked about it we decided after shopping at numerous dealerships that tried everything under the sun to get us to buy today we decided to try and buy the car from Mr. Reynolds. We called him and asked him how long it would take if we decided to buy and he said he could get us out in 15 minutes. That is exactly how it happened. No games, no upselling. They were so nice and helpful there and everything we so smoothly that we have referred some of our friends to them. Great experience in outherwise is a difficult task. Thank you Mr. Reynolds.

Truck Purchase

by from Rockwall, TX |

I shopped for 30 days looking for a good used truck that was in good condition for a fair price. Most all I found was junk. I went to Reynolds Auto Group after a friend told me about his buying experience with them. The salesperson there was helpful and friendly. I found a truck that I wanted but did not have the money on me so I could not leave a deposit. He said that they work on your "word" and would not need a deposit. I came back in two days to pick up the truck and it was still there with a sold sign in it. I can say that in my many years of buying used vehicles that this was by far the best buying experience that I have had. I will certainly recommend them to anyone.

buying Vans

by from Plano & Wylie, TX |

We have purchased 14 Cargo Vans from this company over the past couple of years and have been extremely satisfied with the product we received. They have all been exactly what we were told they would be. We are a fairly large company and purchase qutie a few work vans yearly. All we do now is call Rocky and see what he has available and if they will work for us we purchase them. He is a competive price and is very easy to deal with. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.