MINI of Fort Myers

13880 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 888-894-5228
Used 877-842-2460
Service 888-667-4626

Southwest Florida's only MINI dealer!

Fort Myers Mini Cooper Dealership Service Dept.

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

I recently had my Mini Cooper in for service and want to recommend the service department for their excellent service from the time I took my vehicle in until I picked it up. A representative from the service department waited on me immediately and explained what needed to be done. I felt confident that only what was necessary would be done and I would not be charged for anything under warranty. He was very knowledgeable and confident. I was approached by a gentleman at the gas pump while I was driving a loan vehicle and expressed an interest in the Mini Cooper. I explained that it was not my vehicle but a loan vehicle from the dealership. He was impressed that I had been given such a great car instead of a rundown one. I explained that not only was that the way your dealership worked, but all the great things about the Mini Cooper itself. I also told him about the various models you had to choose from. He was going to take his wife by to do a test drive.

Service dept.

by from Fort Myers ,FL |

Poor service dept, they just don't understand customer service.

Convertible

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Great experience, we would purchase from this dealer again.

What a boondoggle

by from Melbourne, FL |

Terrible customer service online and over the phone. Because I am a four hour drive from the dealer, I attempted to line-up a purchase over the phone before travelling. I initially called with intent to buy a used car from at 9am, submitted photos and information on my trade at 11am, submitted an online credit application at 1pm, at which time I was told that a manager's appraisal for my trade would be available shortly. Over the next four hours the sales person didn't return phone calls/messages. At 6pm I called in directly to a manager who connected me with the sales person who then received an e-mail from her manager informing that I was credit approved but they just took a deposit on the vehicle and I would be able to purchase it only if the other buyer's credit application was denied. They essentially allowed someone else without credit approval to steal the purchase from me.

Great Customer Service Satisfaction

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

I was assisted by Bryan Lawson, in a very professional yet down to earth atmosphere/"happy to help you feeling!" Keep UP the GOOD/GR8 work B. Lawson/MINI of Fort Myers dealership... ^_^