MINI of Fort Myers

13880 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 888-894-5228
Used 877-842-2460
Service 888-667-4626

Southwest Florida's only MINI dealer!

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP...

by from Cape Coral |

I am very impressed with this Dealership. The quality of service and knowledge of his product by the Salesman was excellent and most impressive. Doug was most helpful to me as I made mind up to purchase a Mini. Over the years of car buying I have never felt 100% happy with the sales and service. Mini of Ft Myers changed all that. I highly recommend this car dealership.

Above and Beyond

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

This was by far the most pleasant car shopping encounter that I have ever had! We were looking for a used Mini Cooper S with standard transmission as well as the large sunroof. We did not find anything on the lot there but while we were sitting talking our sales person, Jerry, spotted a car that one of their lots in Alabama had just taken in that fit the bill. He called the GM of that dealership in Alabama and. Within 5 minutes we ahead the car locked down. It arrived about 4 days later and they went through the vehicle, touched up a few gravel chips and minor cosmetic items, this after they had done the same thing in Alabama. A day later we were signing papers. After it was all done Jerry took us to the car and went over more options than we ever knew existed, spending about 25 minutes with us, syncing up phones and setting music stations. Everything was perfect. Four days later we were bringing the car in to have a couple of minor cosmetic things done and when we started the car the check engine light came on. This had us a bit worried as there was no warrantee on the vehicle being a used car. Later in the afternoon we stopped back in to see what was up and the told explained the problem. The service tech, Eddie, spoke to the manager and he worked it out where we did not owe a penny. They set us up with a brand new loaner car for the evening. Needless to say our faith in the dealership was even higher now than when we had picked up our vehicle. We have nothing but praise for the whole encounter with Mini of Fort Myers and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a Mini.

Out standing dealer

by from North Fort Myers Florida |

I have never written a review for any company that we have been involved with until now. This was by far the best car purchasing experience I have ever had, from start to finish. Our Mini Cooper representative Mr. Paolo was a joy to work with. He made the whole experience a pleasure. Thanks so much. from David and Kathryn Hensel

AMAZING!!!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

An incredible experience!!!!!!! . Jerry Hancock is an amazing Human Being. He was highly recommended to me by my boss who had bought a Mini and talked extremely high of his experience with Jerry. This was the first time I bought a car without even seeing it. That?s how confident I was of your mIni product. Jerry made me and my Son feel very welcomed he answered all our questions and made us at easy with any concerns. He took the time to explain every benefit of the Mini and educated us on the product. He made a strait man to man deal with us, never played games or your routine car dealership circus act. If it wasn?t for our experience with Jerry I would have bought a Hyundai. I still have two daughters that will be needing cars in the future. After this experience of top notch professionalism they are getting Mini?s. Thanks to all including Heather in the finance Dept. Thank you for putting up with all my questions and being so patience with me as I looked over all the paper work. Thanks for going the extra mile and asking upper management about the specials that I brought up and getting everything approved. One word to sum up my experience: ASTONISHING!!!!!

MINI of Fort Myers Service Department

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I always find the personnel at MINI to be extremely helpful and friendly. Eddie Castillo always takes the time to explain what needs to be done on my car and the estimate of time it will take. In fact,yesterday it was done thirty minutes sooner than estimated. I left with a smile on my face!

Awesome dealership to visit

by from Plantation Florida |

This is the best dealership I have ever been to. Everyone is kind, knowledgable, and courteous. Being there feels more like a social visit, my partner and I just stop by sometimes to say hello. I will never buy another car than a mini and I will never buy it anywhere else. I got the best car, the best deal, and the best people to deal with. So my advise is, want to look at a Mini Cooper, go check it out at this dealership. Mini of Ft. Meyers!

stress free service!

by from Fort Meyers, Fl |

Very pleased with service. Eddie Castillo was prepared when we arrived with all info on recalls and routine maintenance that was to be done. Thank you guys for not taking forever with our car and being very professional! Ellen C.

Honesty that is both Frank and Gracious

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I did something today that I hadn't anticipated - I bought a 2012 Mini, trading in my 2004. My interactions with both service and sales were unlike anything I've experienced in other places. The Service Manager, Claude, really knows these cars and takes the time not only to explain the issue but also to estimate its urgency. Sales helped me into something I could afford and will lose my pervasive worry about what might happen next to my older mini (which I still passionately love and will miss her like a real person). Anyway, thanks to Claude Babineau, Eddie, Pablo, and Chris Wallace.

Great Service at Ft Myers Mini

by from Labelle, FL |

I am the happy owner of two Mini Cooper S bought and serviced at Mini Of Ft Myers. My experience over the years with the service department has been exceptional. My service adviser is Edward Castillo. Eddy is consistently professional, accessible, reliable and sincere. He takes the time to explain the service and maintenance needs that arise for my Mini Cooper. The service technicians are very competent and will come out to meet the customer to explain repair needs when necessary. In light of the extraordinary service that Mini Of Ft Myers provides I will continue to buy and service my vehicles at Mini Of Ft Myers.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EASY PROCESS

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

The quality of service from the sales dept to the finance dept was super great. I have to say that sales guy Paolo Diecidue went above and beyond through out the whole process. Really impressed with how the finance process was done. Very happy with my new Mini!

Excellent Experience!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Countryman from Mini of Fort Myers. Paolo walked me through the process and I couldn't be happier. He answered all my questions, and genuinely looked out for my interests. I'll definitely be back and if you're looking for a vehicle I couldn't recommend them more.