MINI of Fort Myers

13880 S Tamiami Trl, Fort Myers, FL 33912

New 888-894-5228
Used 877-842-2460
Service 888-667-4626

Southwest Florida's only MINI dealer!

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP...

by from Cape Coral |

I am very impressed with this Dealership. The quality of service and knowledge of his product by the Salesman was excellent and most impressive. Doug was most helpful to me as I made mind up to purchase a Mini. Over the years of car buying I have never felt 100% happy with the sales and service. Mini of Ft Myers changed all that. I highly recommend this car dealership.

Great Service at Ft Myers Mini

by from Labelle, FL |

I am the happy owner of two Mini Cooper S bought and serviced at Mini Of Ft Myers. My experience over the years with the service department has been exceptional. My service adviser is Edward Castillo. Eddy is consistently professional, accessible, reliable and sincere. He takes the time to explain the service and maintenance needs that arise for my Mini Cooper. The service technicians are very competent and will come out to meet the customer to explain repair needs when necessary. In light of the extraordinary service that Mini Of Ft Myers provides I will continue to buy and service my vehicles at Mini Of Ft Myers.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EASY PROCESS

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

The quality of service from the sales dept to the finance dept was super great. I have to say that sales guy Paolo Diecidue went above and beyond through out the whole process. Really impressed with how the finance process was done. Very happy with my new Mini!

Excellent Experience!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I recently purchased a 2015 Countryman from Mini of Fort Myers. Paolo walked me through the process and I couldn't be happier. He answered all my questions, and genuinely looked out for my interests. I'll definitely be back and if you're looking for a vehicle I couldn't recommend them more.

Best car purchase experience ever....

by from Naples, Florida |

I just picked up my new Cooper Paceman from Paolo at Mini of Ft. Myers. I have purchased/leased almost two dozen cars in my lifetime and this was by far one of the best experiences I have had. Paolo has earned my repeat business and I will recommend him and Mini of Ft. Myers to anyone interested in a car. I had negative equity in my car but really wanted a Mini. Paolo and Heather the Finance Manager worked hard to find me the right car and right deal in two days. It was clear from the beginning he had my best interest in mind. Not something I have felt with many of my previous cars.

Committed to Customer Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

About 2 months ago I had purchased a 2009 Mini Cooper S that after about 30 days of normal day-to-day driving developed a defect in the passenger side airbag sensor. I had brought it in to the Mini Cooper dealership in Fort Myers to have the problem inspected/fixed and to my dismay I was hit with a $1300 repair bill on a car that I had barely owned over a month. I did purchase an extended warranty with the preowned Mini S but unfortunately that warranty didn't cover the specific part on my car that had broken. I'm only 20 years old and this was the very first car that I had been able to put in my own name so needless to say I was extremely heartbroken over this repair issue with a car that I had just purchased. Doug Goldman, as well as Dan and the service manager Claude, took the time to try and correct this awful situation for me. After these associates diligently working to get me into a safe car that I would be happy with I ended up getting a brand new car. They all worked very hard to get me out of the treacherous '09 with the safety issue and into a brand new 2015 Mini Cooper 4 door Hardtop with all of the bells and whistles a girl could ask for?and for less than $90 more per month. I don't know how they worked me such an awesome deal but the customer service I received throughout this process was outstanding!! Thanks Mini!!

Made me feel like a princess, thanks Paolo !

by from Saint James City,Florida |

I have bought 5 brand new trucks from 3 Chevrolet dealerships in this area. They were all more expensive than my loaded mini countryman. Mini has better longevity, gas mileage, and resale value. I thought I had found the best Chevy dealership around, but they could ALL take a lesson from Mini of Ft. Myers. The folks at mini made me feel lIke I was part of their family. Chevy: more than 8 hours to trade in a 2009 Chevy truck and buy a 2013. Mini: 2 hours to trade in a 2002 van and buy a 2015 Mini. I wrote Paolo an email regarding a car I was interested in..knowing it was his day off..he called me anyway and was excited to set aside the car I wanted. Told ya...family.

The most awesome car buying experience ever!

by from Channahon, Illinois |

We have never experienced a more positive car-buying experience. Kevin Powers was patient and knowledgeable and provided us with the ultimate in customer service. We LOVE our new mini cooper convertible and will definitely look forward to working the Kevin and the dealership again!

Very attentive, and helpful

by from cape coral, fl |

we were treated very nicely. Everyone was very courteous and helpful they really tried to give us the best deal and cared for our personal wishes when selecting a car. The dealership itself was very clean and very beautiful. My experience was excellent. I would recommend anyone to come back there.

Absolutely great prompt service.

by from Ft. Myers, Florida |

Great experience as always. I. Am so glad I decided to try out the Mini Cooper. I will be getting a new one in a few years. Customer service is a pleasure to deal with. My car is always washed perfectly. Thanks to all of you.

mini cooper sales and service

by from ESTERO,FL |

MY MOTHER WHO IS SINGLE SAID SHE WANTED A MINI COOPER AND SAID SHE WAS GOING TO LOOK AT THEM. I TOLD HER TO WAIT FOR ME TO GO WITH HER BUT SHE SAID SHE COULD DO IT. WELL I CANNOT BELEIVE THAT THEY WERE SO HONEST AND DID NOT TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A SINGLE OLDER WOMEN!!! MAYBE THAT IS WHY THEY SAY MINI IS NOT NORMAL!! SHE IS NOW CONVINCING ME TO BUY ONE AND SHE IS SUPER EXCITED ABOUT GOING ON HER FIRST MINI RALLY!!! THANKS MINI