DARCARS Nissan Rockville

(3.2) 5 Reviews

15911 Indianola Dr, Rockville, MD 20855

Dishonest dealership

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Very Bad experience with this dealer...I test drove a 2012 Pathfinder they had a price... I told them it was high I gave them 2 counter offers, they said they could not take it. I left. The Manager called me two days later and I told him I was in New York to look at a couple vehicles...he said he would accept my offer and put a sold sign on the car because I was 5 hrs away and they would be closed by the time I get there. I left new York without looking at the cars I went to see....after leaving new York the manager emails me and tells me he sold the vehicle to someone else. This was a total disregard of honesty from the dealership and the dealer.

great!

by from gaithersburg |

I will recommmend this dealer to anyone who want by new or used car.

Great!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I just bought my car here and they were great! I have never financed a car before and they made it a great experience! David, Bob, and John were top notch! Thanks!

First car ive bought on my own!

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

It is so easy to complain about things that don't go exactly as planned, and it is very seldom that someone will take the time to write a nice review. Although there were some hitches in my first car buying experience, i feel that the overall outcome wasn't SO bad. I mean, i did get a new car! And i did it by myself!! My salesman was awesome, he was helpful and almost just as excited as i was that i was getting the car i wanted! The actual buying process was a little shaky. The manager that was working the night i purchased my car, gave me a headache for two hours about insurance. She wasn't understanding that i had already taken care of the car being insured, even though it wasn't MY policy (its my parents). She told me that there was no way the car would be insured, if my parents names weren't on the title of my car. It started off as being "the law" and then an hour later turned out to be "Darcars Policy" and honestly.. it just turned out to be a load of bologna! (ive worked in the car business for over 6 years, i know what i can and cant do!). But once the insurance issue was taken care of, the actual signing of papers and financing process was a breeze. The manager filled my tank up for my troubles (which i thought was customary when you purchase a vehicle anyway), but i took what i could get. So my overall experience wasn't horrible, but there is always room for improvement.

bait

by from Pennsylvania |

Called about three jeep wranglers - all "just sold" with 3 week time period. They were really good deals - apparently too good to be true.

DARCARS Nissan Rockville responded to this review

October 16, 2012

My name is Albert and I am the Internet Sales Manager here at DARCARS Nissan of Rockville. Let me start by apologizing for the experience you had with us and by assuring you that we have confirmed the vehicles we post online are available at the time of the posting. We have access to over 900 pre-owned vehicles through our main website DARCARS.com, and since the inventory is available to all DARCARS stores, it often does sell very quickly. It sounds like you know what you are looking for. If you would allow me, I would love the opportunity to help you find a vehicle you like. You can deal directly with me through email (atsou@darcars.com) or phone(301)309-2200. I would be more than happy to assist you with your car purchase personally. Thank you,--Albert