Westfall O'Dell Motors

1501 Kearney Rd, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024

Mike T

by from Lawson, Mo |

I have purchased vehicles at this dealership since 1978, averaging at least one per year. In 2003 I met Mary McCoy and purchased a new Oldsmobile through her. Most every year since I have got a car through her including a 2014 Chevy pickup in December 2013 and my wife just got a 2014 Terrain this month. It's always a smooth transaction with Mary at the helm and many times I'm offered more for my trade ins than I was expecting. And when it comes to service, Sherry Doyle is exceptional in her capacity as a service advisor. This is the place to shop.

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

Westfall O'Dell Motors may be a little out of your way, but it's more than worth it in time, money and general experience. Mary McCoy is fabulous; she's the real deal. She trustworthy, professional and goes above & beyond to ensure that every aspect of your buying experience goes smoothly and you are completely satisfied. She evaluated my trade-in, gave me above market value for it, as well as a great price on a new vehicle (both -- not one or the other), as well as excellent financing. When the new vehicle arrived and I went in to sign the paperwork, everything was exactly as agreed upon, with no changes, no surprises. I met her, the sales manager, the finance manager and toured the service department. Mary and the entire team treated me with professionalism, courtesy and respect. Mary will go above & beyond to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the price of your new vehicle, your trade-in, financing and service. I'm a single woman and have purchased many vehicles over the years -- never before has the experience been so straight forward and rewarding. Mary even took the time to set every radio station and XM station, complete the On-star installation and explain every component of my new vehicle to me before I left the lot (trust me that definitely never happened before). THEY ARE WORTH THE TRAVEL TIME! DO NOT MISS OUT ON SPEAKING TO MARY AND THIS DEALERSHIP. Will I purchase another vehicle from Mary at Westfall -- ABSOLUTELY!

GREAT Experience!

by from Bonner Springs, KS |

Bought new cars at several other places and this is the best experience I have ever had! Great car, great experience, great people! Sales, Finance, Service, Parts...I met everybody!

Westfall-O'Dell Motors - great experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

I called the dealership to see about stopping by for a test drive of an '09 Chevy Avalanche listed on Cars.com. Mary McCoy took my call and was very accomodating. She was easy to work with. Quite professional without being pushy. It helped that she had once driven an Avalanche too and was very knowedgeable about the model and its features. (I hate it when I've done my research and know more than the salesperson.) Mary worked with me to make a deal with which we were both happy. She followed up with me to make sure everything was good. Overall a great experiene.

Very Pleased

by from Allen, TX |

I called Westfall-O'Dell to discuss a used truck they had listed on Cars.com ... the call was taken by Monty ... he was very patient and helpful as I quized him extensively about the condition of the truck ... he even went outside to inspect it and drive it for me ... his inspection included inside the cab, under the hood, all around the vehicle and even under it in both front and back to tell me the condition of the undercarriage. He was willing to eliminate its un-needed camper shell from the transaction, negotiated an acceptable price and then helped me find a very competitive transport firm to deliver the truck to me 530 miles away. After its receipt I discovered a mechanical problem that did not meet our agreed upon condition of sale. That problem was repaired by my local Chevrolet dealer and Westfall-O'Dell promptly reimbursed me for that expense. I've never personally met Monty nor been to the Westfall-O'Dell store but I can assure you and them that this customer is COMPLETELY SATISFIED. I've always been a believer that new car dealers have the best used cars and customer service and Westfall-O'Dell strengthened my belief. Ask for Monty when you call.