Peters Auto Mall

Peters Auto Mall

2857 S Main St, High Point, NC 27263

Used 866-697-3144

We Treat Everyone Like Family!

Awesome dealership

by from Durham,NC |

Kevin Peters of Peters Auto Mall saw my Facebook post about a homeless man I've been taking care of for a year! He wrote me and gave Jimmy a free car! God bless this man of God! I'm so grateful for all the amazing staff here!!

Love Peters Auto Mall and Staff!

by from Carolina Beach NC |

Amazing dealership! They went above and beyond for me. Excellent sales staff !. I would not buy from anyone else. Mr Kevin Peters you are one in a million! You and your staff treated me as if I were family. God bless you !!! I have told all my family and friends to see you and what all your dealership offers first before going anywhere else. I promise them all they would look no further than your dealership. I give you a 5 żżżżżż .

Amazing people! Kevin Peters is wonderful.

by from Durham, NC |

This man gave an SUV to a ministry I work with and then when I posted about a homeless man who was saving money to get out of the woods and get a job, Kevin peters went and gave him one too. What a great man of God and many of the employees were so kind to the homeless man as well. Praise The Lord for great business people on this planet who care more about people than profits!

They stood behind warranty

by from Wilmington, nc |

I just purchased a 2008 F250. The rear brakes locked up two weeks later. Patrick told me their 50/50, 1000 mile, 30 day warranty only applied if I brought it to them. I live in Wilmington and couldn't drive it . Patrick and Big Joe went to work on the problem. I had it fixed in Wilmington and sent them the bill. Patrick called me the next day and agreed to honor their 50%. They went out of their way to help. They are good folks to deal with.

Very unprofessional staff. Too many other options

by from High Point, NC |

Looked at a car that had serious issues including a maintenance light on after they said they had just inspected as required. Parts missing on the car including the a/c compressor. Things I figured out, they did not tell. Made fair offer in excess of Kelly blue book value with repairs in mind as cash offer. Was told would contact after talking with manager in a few minutes. Never heard back from. Not good to sell a car needing serious repairs and major components missing. Would "take" someone less knowledgable about mechanics. Asking twice above KBB value (their right, my right to shop elsewhere). And very unprofessional staff to not return calls or offers. Would advise taking any vehicle looked at there to a mechanic and have looked at closely (good idea anywhere, vital here), and read other reviews before buying here.

RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Thomasville |

Never in my life have i had such a poor experience with a dealership. This would have been my third purchase from these guys and they allowed a punk sales rep to destroy the deal. No access to manager to complain only lies. I have been pre approved for finacing and was told they go through this company........hmmmmm come to find out they don't. Between the lies, lack of response and poor quality sales team you ave lost a long time customer. I fully intend to tell anyone who will listen about the events and recommend they go else where. GREAT JOB BIG JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT PLACE & GREAT PEOPLE

by from High Point, NC |

Wes Ward & Shawn guys yal are the BOMB!! Not only where you able to meet our needs but even went that extra mile to get what we wanted. Very respectful & able to deal with my wife is always a challenage. Wes you deserve & need a wireless computer as I about killed myself with all them wires. Thank you guys so much for all your help & honesty & getting what we wanted.

WES & SHAWN THE BOMB GREAT PLACE & PEOPLE

by from High Point, NC |

Wes Ward & Shawn were GREAT!! They were able to meet all of our needs & price. It's always easy to give a compliant but so hard for people to take the time to give compliments! These guys were very respectful and was able to deal with my wife which is a wheeler & dealer. WES WARD DESERVES A WIRE LESS COMPUTER!! We thank you very much for all your help & honesty.

Don't use this dealer BEWARE OF RUSTY TRUCKS

by from Dillon, SC |

These people are liars. My truck caught on FIRE an hour after I bought it and the whole under body of the truck is badly rusted out. They had to fix a brake line before I left and lied about doing it. I had to take it to be repaired two days later ( same thing) The brake line and air conditioner costed me $236 to fix. The Manager told me that he would make sure that these things would fixed before I got the truck back. A week later I tried to buy new tires and they had to call a welder in to heat up the springs (because they were so rusty) to be able to install the new keys. That costed me an extra $290. On top of all that trouble, I have been waiting on the tags for almost TWO months, they have been blaming my state DMV and today I find out that is is them.The girl SARAH that processed the paperwork put on it that I was transferring the tag but told me that she could not do that because she had already done the paperwork for a NEW tag. Well, she sent the paperwork in the transfer the tag. Only problem is that she told me to turn the old tag in. I am very disgusted with these people. If they will cheat one our boys in the military then what else will they do. I have been lied to for two months. My son is overseas fighting for this country and people do this to him. He was trying to buy him a nice truck before he come home in June and I have to steady fix stuff.

quality horrible

by from Greensboro, NC |

I feel very cheated. I brought my car a year ago and two months later I seen a two year newer car than mine for the same price. I was disappointed but didn't say anything. Then the car had some other issues and I got it fixed a month into having the car. Here I am a year later and was going to trade in for something newer since it is a 2008 at CarMax and they tell me my car has frame damage and it will always affect my Carfax and Peter's NEVER told me that and I OVERPAID for my car. Will never buy there again. My car salesman was very nice but I feel like I was taking advantage of.

I was told I could get a great deal and what I got

by from Archdale, nc |

I was told I could get a great deal and what I got was awesome. Everyone was very nice and attended to my automotive needs. Also, love Rob, see you when Mardi GRAS cames around 'Lil Rob.' Thank you very much Peters Auto Mall.