Peters Auto Mall

Peters Auto Mall

2857 S Main St, High Point, NC 27263

Used 866-697-3144

We Treat Everyone Like Family!

A very Satisfied Customer

by from North Carolina |

I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly impressed with Peter's Auto Mall, I bought a car from them a few months ago the man who sold the car to me was Don Brown who is awesome go see him, he will take care of you and I'm sure any of the car salesman who but Don is awesome. Recently I was in a car wreck and needed things looked at I wasn't sure at first of bring my car back to the Peter's auto mall to get my car serviced but I had one of the best experiences with them and I wanted to give a big shout out to Dustin who did a great job and was patient with someone who isn't as educated on cars, thank y'all so much for everything and a big shout out to Kevin Peter's for having such great people working for his awesome business!!!! God bless:)

September 8, 2014

Thanks Christina! We really appreciate your feedback! I will definitely relay the message to Dustin, I am sure he will appreciate it! Again thanks for your business and we look forward to taking good care of you!

Service Department has the Best Service

by from High Point,NC |

Dustin,Patrick and the Service Department are the best. keep up the great work!

peters auto mall review

by from High Point,NC |

Dustin was very kind and had good service and support.

When the Rain Fell

by from Irmo, SC |

I was traveling from South Carolina when my sun roof blew off en route to High Point. It was my 50th birthday. The overcast was cloudy and rain began to fall. My heart dropped with fear. I called DeeDee. She calmed my fears with reassurance to either lead me to repairs or find a another variable solution. I trusted her and proceeded to go on with my celebration not worryingly fearful about her ability to lead me to a solution. On the day of my return to my home, I entered the lot nervously. She reassured me immediately when I noticed my Escape. She had the mechanics check my vehicle while I test drove the Ford Escape. I fell in love with the SUV as she ever so patiently demonstrated its features. Her patient calming delivery gave me time to think without pressure. She took the time to explain every small but relevant detail and assisted me by making the calls herself. She gave me tea and pointed me to close eating establishments while I waited. Long story short, I drove home through tumultuous rains covered by the grace of God through His daughter in a 2012 Ford Escape leaving my 2006 Mazda Tribute. Happy Birthday to me and thank DeeDee! ż

Great service!

by from High Point,NC |

Didn't plan on coming in buying a car was just looking. Had a great experience, everyone was very nice and went out of their way to help us find a car. Left a happy person, will be back!!! Shot out to Stephen brown! Your a cool dude!! Thanks John Siskind for looking out on the insurance also!

Love Peters Auto Mall and Staff!

by from Carolina Beach NC |

Amazing dealership! They went above and beyond for me. Excellent sales staff !. I would not buy from anyone else. Mr Kevin Peters you are one in a million! You and your staff treated me as if I were family. God bless you !!! I have told all my family and friends to see you and what all your dealership offers first before going anywhere else. I promise them all they would look no further than your dealership. I give you a 5 żżżżżż .

September 11, 2014

Thank you Cynthia for your wonderful feedback. We work hard to ensure a great experience! Thank you for telling your friends and family, that is the biggest compliment we can be paid!

Amazing people! Kevin Peters is wonderful.

by from Durham, NC |

This man gave an SUV to a ministry I work with and then when I posted about a homeless man who was saving money to get out of the woods and get a job, Kevin peters went and gave him one too. What a great man of God and many of the employees were so kind to the homeless man as well. Praise The Lord for great business people on this planet who care more about people than profits!

They stood behind warranty

by from Wilmington, nc |

I just purchased a 2008 F250. The rear brakes locked up two weeks later. Patrick told me their 50/50, 1000 mile, 30 day warranty only applied if I brought it to them. I live in Wilmington and couldn't drive it . Patrick and Big Joe went to work on the problem. I had it fixed in Wilmington and sent them the bill. Patrick called me the next day and agreed to honor their 50%. They went out of their way to help. They are good folks to deal with.

September 11, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback Duane! We work hard to provide our customers with a great experience! I will relay the message to Patrick! I am sure he will appreciate it.

Very unprofessional staff. Too many other options

by from High Point, NC |

Looked at a car that had serious issues including a maintenance light on after they said they had just inspected as required. Parts missing on the car including the a/c compressor. Things I figured out, they did not tell. Made fair offer in excess of Kelly blue book value with repairs in mind as cash offer. Was told would contact after talking with manager in a few minutes. Never heard back from. Not good to sell a car needing serious repairs and major components missing. Would "take" someone less knowledgable about mechanics. Asking twice above KBB value (their right, my right to shop elsewhere). And very unprofessional staff to not return calls or offers. Would advise taking any vehicle looked at there to a mechanic and have looked at closely (good idea anywhere, vital here), and read other reviews before buying here.

September 10, 2014

My apologies. Peters Auto Mall strives to ensure that our customers are placed first and to exceed expectations. I would like to follow up with you to pin point this disconnect. Please email me or call and I will make it I my priority to rectify the situation. Thanks for taking the time to bring any issues to my attention. We do encourage customers to take any vehicle to get another opinion per their mechanic, significant other, and/or etc. Thanks for making an offer on the vehicle, I am sorry we could not come to an agreement. Look forward to hearing from you.

RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Thomasville |

Never in my life have i had such a poor experience with a dealership. This would have been my third purchase from these guys and they allowed a punk sales rep to destroy the deal. No access to manager to complain only lies. I have been pre approved for finacing and was told they go through this company........hmmmmm come to find out they don't. Between the lies, lack of response and poor quality sales team you ave lost a long time customer. I fully intend to tell anyone who will listen about the events and recommend they go else where. GREAT JOB BIG JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 11, 2014

Mike I am sorry you had a bad experience. My name is Hayden Hicks and I am the sales manager. I would be glad to hear your feedback and to prevent that breakdown again. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business a third time. Feel free to speak with me going further.

GREAT PLACE & GREAT PEOPLE

by from High Point, NC |

Wes Ward & Shawn guys yal are the BOMB!! Not only where you able to meet our needs but even went that extra mile to get what we wanted. Very respectful & able to deal with my wife is always a challenage. Wes you deserve & need a wireless computer as I about killed myself with all them wires. Thank you guys so much for all your help & honesty & getting what we wanted.

September 11, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! You will be glad to hear Wes did get a wireless computer! Look forward to business in the future!