Don Miller West

Used 888-459-5269
Service 888-819-6178

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Madison, WI |

My boyfriend and I were in a car accident that totaled my Cobalt Sport. I decided I wanted something bigger, and wasn't sure on used vs. new, or bigger sedan vs. cross- over. We made a trip to Don Miller where they sell several different makes and used vehicles also. We started out by test driving some used that were in our price range, but were still expensive for the high mileage they had, and didn't find anything that worked. We waited a few days, and did some online shopping and research, which made me even more confused, and the whole experience dreadful! It seemed like everything I looked at was too expensive and had too many miles for a certified used vehicle. I had a bad experience with the Cobalt, so I wanted to get the most warranty I could on whatever vehicle I purchased. On top of that, I couldn't find something with the options I was hoping for, so it felt like I would have to spend a lot to get something I didn't really want. Amidst my hours spent looking at things online I did a little more research on Mazda. Their cars consistently have good ratings and reviews and we know people who recently bought Mazda. We made a trip back to the dealership, and spent a few hours there talking more about what we wanted, our budget, and test driving several different models. After talking about affordability and what we really loved, our salesman was able to give us some figures on my "dream" car, the Mazda CX-7, so I could take them home and discuss them with the person who would be helping me finance the vehicle, my mom. My mom is a touch critic, and after discussing details, came up and helped me get my brand new car the very next day! The whole team at Mazda welcomed us all and made us feel comfortable, and took time to go through the car buying experience instead of treating it as just another sale. They explained the new vehicle, they went through and highlighted important parts of the owners manual, and answered any questions we had. Plus they set us up with some great deals on some car accessories that we wanted for the new car and we got a great deal on an extended warranty without having to add it on later, which costs more money!!! The best bonus of the whole thing is how they treated my mom and made her comfortable with her decision to help me out, she even gets her very own Mazda hat that they had to order for her! To me the service was the best I had received from anyone the whole time I was trying to find a new car. I test drove about 10 to 12 vehicles, emailed and spoke with many dealerships, and did hours of research online. They had flawless execution throughout the whole process from looking and test driving, to working with me to determine my needs, and to actually helping me get exactly what I wanted! It was an awesome experience, and I will not hesitate to recommend Mazda and more specifically this dealership! A special thanks to our salesman --Dan Brown, to general manager --Craig Weinberger , and to the business manager/finance guy -- Chris Belcoff. You guys rock!!! Thanks for the awesome vehicle and a great experience!

Service and Finance excellent, not so on sales

by from Madison, WI |

I bought a new Subaru Forester from Don Miller west. I do like it. I had to take my car in less than a week after I brought it home. The Service Center was excellent. Could not ask for any better However, the salesman ended up really annoying me . He started off excellent but my experience started going downhill very quickly. Phone calls were not returned. Incorrect information and changing information was not communicated such as the year of the car. He mistyped fields on on the finance paper and the finance guy has to correct and reprint the documents. And when I got the car home the moon roof was not working. When I think back the salesman showed me everything but the moon roof. Hmmm.. I tried several times to explain to him why I was upset but he thinks he did a great job....

Jim Alfano - Sales Rep

by from Sauk City WI |

Jim Alfano was an excellent Sales Rep from the moment we arrived and told him exactly want we wanted and he was very helpful. He worked very hard and made the situation work out for us. Then when the car came in he explained how everything worked on the car, he was very helpful in explaining everything to us and was very thorough. Thanks Jim for the wonderful experience. We love the car. We highly recommend working with Jim.

Helpful, Professional, Thorough!

by from Madison, WI |

Bought a used car from Don Miller West - Jim Alfano, sales was excellent. After purchase, a few minor bugs / repair needs showed up within a few hours. I took the vehicle in to service, and Ryan Booth was right on it! Kevin Ryan followed up ... including locating a sub-contractor for testing equipment, and parts not carried at Subaru. Five stars is as good as it gets - but if I could, I would add a plus.

Great experience

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased a used Mazda3 from the Don Miller Mazda Madison dealership and would recommend them to anyone. The salesman, Yevgeniy Kurolapnik, was honest and very helpful. I am very happy with my car and have already recommended this dealership to friends.

Friendly salespeople, great experience

by from Madison, WI |

Came in to shop around for a new used car and ended up leaving with a great vehicle! The salespeople were very helpful and friendly, and let me take my time driving around many different cars. However, I ended up going with the first one they had suggested for me and got a great deal on a used Subaru Forester. Would highly recommend Don Miller dealership to others. They went the extra mile to make sure I had a good experience and found the right vehicle.

Helpful staff, low pressure buying experieince

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased a new CX-5 from Don Miller. My salesperson Yevgeniy was great for answering my questions and never pressured me into making a purchase. I've worked with many of the dealerships around Madison, and the staff at Don Miller is very helpful and easy to work with, I always leave a better informed shopper than before visiting their dealership.

A hassle-free experience

by from Madison WI |

Salesman was informative and helpful without being pushy, financial and service folks efficient. We were happy with the price. We have dealt with this company before and would do so again.

Great experience.

by from Madison, WI |

The dealership as a whole is very professional and well-managed. Katie Regan was a pleasure to deal with. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I received a very fair price and was not "sold' anything. They listened to my needs and showed me a car that filled them. Ryan Rippchen, the finance person, was excellent too! The CX-5 is awesome!

car shopping

by from Janesville WI |

I started my car shopping in mid November and stopped here just to see what was available. I had such a pleasant non-pressure experience I just had to share. I went in and felt like I was talking cars with friends not salesmen looking for the next sale. I was not rushed even though they knew I was not looking to buy right now. When I left it was because I was ready and had all my questions answered. I will definitely be going back to Don Miller when I am ready to buy.

New jeep

by from Madison WI |

Great Jeep dealer with excellent service department. Service department is top notch and very accomodating.