Elmwood Park Auto Mall

Elmwood Park Auto Mall

265 Rt 46 West, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

Used 888-343-7856

We make buying nice and easy!

BEST PRICE IN TOWN!

by from Paterson, NJ |

So I had been shopping for an SUV for about three months. I decided to go to Elmwood Park Auto Mall as their large sign got my attention. I was really not planning to buy as every other dealer kept changing the price on me. So I spoke to Cesar and he said he could help me as my credit was not perfect. Making a long story short he was able to get me a killer deal! I had no choice but to buy the Jeep. I had shopped for 3 months and went to every dealer you could think of. Cesar really made this happen for me.

Nixon is the best salesman !

by from Tobyhanna PA |

Great service, made my visit very welcoming also explained all things about my vehichle. Friendly atmosphere i was very comfortable. Nixon went above and beyond the call of duty. showed me the car fax. Great lifetime warranty. Very much satisfied , I highly recommend Elmwood Park Auto Mall. I walked in and walked out with what i wanted.

Nixon is awesome!

by from New york city |

I had the best experience at Elmwood Park Auto Mall . Buying a car can be stressful , luckily I got linked up with Nixon . He is an honest and very humorous salesman who made my buying experience feel like fun day shopping as opposed the usual hustle some other dealerships may have . My credit is not great but they managed to get me an excellent interest rate . I love my new car! I will definitely refer Nixon to all my friends and family he is a great guy to trust!

Awesome service and buying experience

by from Garfield, NJ+ |

My husband and I received help buying the vehicle from the salesman named Cesar. Very nice guy, really helped us out alot, and worked tremendously with our budget. He was not a typical salesman just all about the money but he really wanted to help us out which is what we greatly appreciated. So I recommend this dealer and ask for Cesar!

Richie w

by from Toms River NJ |

if you like no pressure sales people you might want to try this dealership. They want to sell you a car but let you decide. Personally I like that. Caser & Roman are good honest sales gentlemen. Gary the MGR. treated me very fairly that's rear in today's car business world. Thanks!

Overall very good experience

by from Montclair, NJ |

Was a little apprehensive from previous reviews however I was very happy with the customer service I received. Caesar, Michael and Andy assisted me to solve a couple of issues I had with my purchase. I was not sure if they would want to fix the issues I was having with my truck but I was very pleased in how they handled it. Caesar is very pleasant and honest sales person

Roman was very Helpful

by from Middletown New York |

Not only was he helpful but he made the whole process feel like a breeze. He worked with us and sat down with us and explained everything step by step. He was able to find the best financing options available to us and he took into account our situation and really worked with us. Roman even gave us advice as to how to rebuild our credit. Overall our experience was outstanding.

07 Mazda3 Very Happy Purchase

by from Highland Park NJ |

Sales team worked with me every step of the way to get me approved at a good rate and in my new mazda that day. Very easy to find and nice location. Car is amazing and so was price. Best car buying exp ive had.

Gary Maida

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

Ceaser was great. Provided exceptional and honest service. Finance people worked out a good deal. Very happy with the overall service.

Good clean facilities

by from Jersey city, NJ |

Customer service was excellent. Javier and Roman didn't make me feel pressured about my purchase. In fact they did the opposite they tried every possible way to assist in making my purchasing experience here at Elmwood Park Auto Mall more like a good time and less of all the headaches I had with previous purchases.

great used car dealer

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

Nice experience, easy transaction. Sales person Cezar was friendly and helpful. Would recommend them.