Ladd Hanford Kia

2596 Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 888-316-6420 New888-316-6420
Used 877-217-0994 Used877-217-0994
Service 888-903-4819 Service 888-903-4819

Serving Central PA for Over 75 Years.

Best Buying Process and Customer Service

by from Lebanon, PA |

Needed a car for college down south and decided to get it at my local Ladd Hanford Kia, and it turned out to be a great decision. Robert Burger and GM Chad made the process an easy one. They allowed me to give them the details of what I wanted in the process and worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted. They offered me the best deal while one of their competitors down the street lost out on my business. Plan to keep a long relationship with this dealer, and if you're in the market for a vehicle, this is the place to go.

Great experience with Ladd Hanford Kia

by from Lebanon, PA |

We decided to look into buying a Kia for the first time after being lifelong Chevy owners. We visited Ladd Hanford several times, and each time we never felt pushed into anything and all of our questions were answered. Mike Ebling did a great job assisting us through the whole process. This was our first time working with Ladd Hanford and we had a great experience. I would definitely recdommend them and use Ladd Handford for future purchases.

Very Satisfied Purchaser

by from Myerstown |

I am very impressed with the Ladd-Hanford KIA ways of doing business and the vehicles are beyond comparison in light of the price, dependability and features offered. My salesperson, Chad Wartluft, is the type of representative everyone should be looking for in a salesman. If you purchase a vehicle without checking the excellence you can get in a KIA, you may be making a big mistake with your vehicle choice.

April 15, 2016

Hi Greg. We are delighted you enjoyed our stress free and hassle free buying experience with the help of Chad, who is a true professional. Thanks again and enjoy the new Kia!

First Dealership Experience

by from Mount Joy, PA |

This was my first experience buying through a dealership rather than a private sale and next time I'm in need of a vehicle, I'll be looking here first. I really appreciated that the salespeople aren't working on commission so there is none of the upselling or negotiating that you would normally expect. Michael (my salesman) was very personable and responded quickly to any questions I had. He even noticed a rattling noise in the car when I test drove it (that I didn't hear) and had it checked out by the shop before moving forward with the sale. Turns out it was just a loose pebble, but I was impressed that he wanted to make sure the vehicle was in the best condition possible before selling it. Things like that help to instill trust in a company. I would definitely recommend purchasing from Ladd Hanford.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for your great review of Michael Ebling. We believe that having professional sales advisors like Mike, who are non-commissioned, truly leads to a better buying experience for the customers. Delighted that you chose the Ladd-Hanford Kia team for your first car buying experience.

KIA 2016 SORRENTO

by from POTTSVILLE PA |

I HAVE PURCHASED MANY VEHICLES URING MY LIFE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER, CHAD AND I STATRED COMMUNICATIONG BACK IN SEPT 2015 , HE STUCK BY ME AN WE WORKED A DEAL , CHAD IS A TRUE PROFESSIONALSTAYED PAST CLOSING TIME SATURDAY TO ENSURE ALL MY QUESTIONS WERE MET. I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO HIM FOR A CAR

April 15, 2016

Mr. Liptok. Just wanted to thank you for recognizing Chad Wartluft for his dedication to customer service. He is a true professional. We thank you also for choosing Ladd-Hanford Kia and trust you are enjoying the new Sorento!

Ladd Hanford kia

by from Newmanstown pa |

My experience buying a car at Ladd Hanford Kia was quick and pretty easy. I knew what car I wanted to see when I got there. Michael Ebling was awesome. He was knowledgeable about the particular vehicle and was great to work with. We love our new car!

April 15, 2016

Thank you for your great review of Michael. Our goal is always to make the car buying experience fast and simple and it sounds like we did that for you. We hope you are enjoying the new car!

genuine experience that can only be had here

by from Pennsylvania |

I turned to Ladd Hanford Kia after an unexpected breakdown of my vehicle in the start of winter. As a student, I needed people who would be honest with me about what car I could get myself into. The people at Ladd Hanford were just that. They were able to answer my every question, and specifically go out of their way in order to make my new kia a reality for me. They were compassionate and understanding of unique circumstances I was in as a student, and in giving individualized attention to a family member of mine who is fighting a terminal illness. Scott and Chad took the time to bring a quality, wholesome car buying experience that other dealerships would have simply overlooked. I am so grateful for them and highly recommend their service to anyone interested!

February 12, 2016

Thank you for your great review, Lauren! We appreciate your kind comments and hope you are enjoying the new Kia Sportage.

No pressure. Very professional. Good Deal

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

I was looking for a used Ford Escape and found one online. I contacted Ladd Hanford and connected with Chad Wartluft. We talked for a few minutes as I told him what I needed. I set up an appointment to meet him one hour later. When I arrived at the dealership, the car was parked prominently where I could see it and Chad was waiting for me when I walked through the door. The car was impeccably clean. Chad was very professional and low key. I advised him of my financial situation and he was able to work out a very good deal to meet my needs. When it came time to switch out vehicles he gave me a hand. I was impressed with Ladd Hanford and Chad Wartluft.

February 12, 2016

Thank you, John, for your great review of Chad and Ladd-Hanford Kia. We are delighted we could help you find a great vehicle to meet your needs.

Can't beat Ladd Hanford

by from Lebanon, PA |

I have purchased 6 vehicles from Ladd Hanford and I will be back for a 7th! My salesman Chadd Wartluft has been incredibly patient and helpful, finding the car and getting the payment I needed! I came off a lease and bought a used car 4 months ago - it was a difficult situation, but Chad helped me through and into a good used vehicle. My son had an accident 2 weeks ago (not his fault) and m car was totaled. Once again I turned to Chad and Ladd Hanford Kia, and am now driving a wonderful, quality vehicle! Carter made the loan and paperwork easy and Chad delivered a clean, detailed, quality vehicle! I am so very happy and I heartily recommend Ladd Hanford Kia and my salesman Chad!!

February 10, 2016

Thank you again for the great review and your continued loyalty to Ladd-Hanford. It is greatly appreciated.

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP

by from Myerstown, PA |

My husband and I went into Ladd Hanford, Kia, Lebanon looking for a car. I have owned a Kia Soul for 5 yrs and absolutely loved it. We had the pleasure of meeting Chad Wartluft (salesman). Chad was very pleasant and very helpful to us. We took a 2015 Kia Soul out for a ride and then I knew without a doubt that I wanted another Soul. We had a 2010 Soul to trade in and we were given a very fair amount for our car. Chad did not pressure us into buying and it was NOT an all day process. Everything went very smooth and we now own another Kia Soul. Thank you Ladd Hanford and many thanks Chad Wartluft.

February 12, 2016

Kathy & Mike, Thank you for your kind review of Ladd-Hanford and Chad Wartluft. Hope you are enjoying the new Kia Soul! Many thanks for choosing Ladd-Hanford.