Broadway Kia

307 NE Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232

Overall great experience!

by from Portland Oregon |

I went to Broadway Kia not expecting that there would be much they could do for me, my current credit situation the main reason. But I was pleasantly surprised. My salesperson Jerome Wornum was very helpful. He found a perfect fit for my needs, got me financing, and same day was out the door rollin' in style! I would definitely recommend checking them out if you want a great car buying experience!!

Service at Broadway Kia

by from Ridgefield wa |

I enjoyed the salesmanship ofIi my pu. rchasing experience my Kia Soul recently at Broadway K Kia

Go to a Different Kia Dealership

by from portland, or |

I hate this place! They treated my friend terribly and I would never go there or buy a Kia because of them. They have no customer service skills, take your money and never call you back and sick nasty dishonest sales people on you when you don't go away. What a mistake she made buying a car there.

Stay away from Jim H.!!!

by from portland, or |

I can't believe Broadway Kia still has this guy, Jim working there. He is a terrible representation of KIA and to allow someone to belittle and demean the customers is unacceptable. Go to Beaverton or Tonkin if you want a Kia, don't go to Broadway. And if you see Jim, run the other way!

SLEEZE CITY

by from portland, or |

Definitely go here if you wanted to be treated like a 5 year old and talked down to. That's what happened to us, we knew something was wrong with the car, the svc department kept saying nothing was wrong until we PUSHED AND PUSHED and then they found 2 things wrong and fixed it but that took 2 days and us asking for a rental since their ONE loaner was off the lot. What a joke! These people don't even know what customer service is. DON'T GO HERE!

AVOID BROADWAY KIA AT ALL COSTS

by from Portland, OR |

Don't buy anything from Broadway KIA, I just brought a brand new 2014 from them, had issues already and had it in for service but the worst is the lack of any decent customer service. They don't care about you once you sign the dotted line, even though we signed a 3 yr lease and would have gone back for repeat business, we will NEVER go back again. The sales people are rude and disrespectful and lie.

They will rip you off and they lie.

by from Portland,Or. |

We went in to look at a new car we saw on line and when got there we got jump by a car salesman before we got on the lot. After looking at the car we got changed to another salesman and the game began on what a great deal they would give us on the car. Then another sales person came into the picture and kind of took over. Long story sort! After spending most of the day there and being told/lied to about what a great deal we were getting and they were loosing money on the deal but wanted use to be happy and get a great deal on the car. Went in to do the paperwork and all the numbers change and the rebates were not taken off the price right. went over paperwork with them and of course they make it sound like you're getting at the price they told you but you're not. They act like they are loosing money from the rebates but they are making money from the rebates.Kia motors gives the dealer back that money for selling the car. They act they are not getting it back and it's comming out of the dealers pocket. Not True!! I lost over $5000. on the deal and they keep saying they lost money !! Don't buy from them . They will rip you off.

Derek at Broadway Kia rocks!

by from Portland, Oregon |

After a not so satisfying experience at another Kia dealer, we checked into Costco Auto Sales and were lead to Broadway Kia. Derek got us what we wanted and for the price/payments we were looking for without the back and forth negotiations. Thanks Derek! Lynette Hawkins

Satisfied customer

by from Beaverton, OR |

The people were pleasant, kept their word for the price they gave us over the phone, even when the options made the car worth more. No pressure to buy any add ons. Second visit to buy some accessories with our Costco certificate, they gave us a discount so our certificate covered the whole purchase and got us in quickly and on the same day, without an appointment, to take care of our break in oil service. Didn't try to charge or upgrade no pressure any add-ons. All in all, we would highly recommend Broadway Kia, it was a refreshing experience to deal with quality professionals, rather than some of the folks we had talked to at some other dealerships. Everyone from the parts, to service to the salespeople were personable and kind to us.

Tom is a great sales man

by from Portland, Or |

Tom at Broadway Kia was awesome. Before we even test drove the car, he pulled it out for us and then walked us around the car showing us inside and out and under the hood. He explained all the features and how they worked. The process was nice and simple, especially for a first time buyer like myself.