Broadway Kia

307 NE Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232

Don't honor staff agreements

by from Portland |

Yeah no don't go there. They won't honor what they agree to online. I agreed a price for a car online but when I went it to complete the purchase they backed out of the deal claiming a mistake! A deal is a deal - apparently not! My advice don't bother dealing with anyone but the sales manager. The associate sales staff have no standing or backing.

Great experience

by from Vancouver wa |

I would like to personally thank our salesmen Joe Emmons for making our car buying experience as pleasant as it was. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the kia product he was very professional I would go as far as saying that I will probably buy another car from this dealership. Thanks for all your hard work Joe Steve Davis

Great Service!

by from Portland, OR |

Let's face it -- buying a car takes a long time even in the best of circumstances. Broadway Kia was honest and realistic during the entire process. Jerome, one of the sales/product specialists at Broadway Kia, took time to show all the of the features of the car as well as provide basic test drives. The Sales Manager was human and didn't treat me like merely a credit file! I would recommend this dealership to any and all!

Overall great experience!

by from Portland Oregon |

I went to Broadway Kia not expecting that there would be much they could do for me, my current credit situation the main reason. But I was pleasantly surprised. My salesperson Jerome Wornum was very helpful. He found a perfect fit for my needs, got me financing, and same day was out the door rollin' in style! I would definitely recommend checking them out if you want a great car buying experience!!

Service at Broadway Kia

by from Ridgefield wa |

I enjoyed the salesmanship ofIi my pu. rchasing experience my Kia Soul recently at Broadway K Kia

SLEEZE CITY

by from portland, or |

Definitely go here if you wanted to be treated like a 5 year old and talked down to. That's what happened to us, we knew something was wrong with the car, the svc department kept saying nothing was wrong until we PUSHED AND PUSHED and then they found 2 things wrong and fixed it but that took 2 days and us asking for a rental since their ONE loaner was off the lot. What a joke! These people don't even know what customer service is. DON'T GO HERE!

Stay away from Jim H.!!!

by from portland, or |

I can't believe Broadway Kia still has this guy, Jim working there. He is a terrible representation of KIA and to allow someone to belittle and demean the customers is unacceptable. Go to Beaverton or Tonkin if you want a Kia, don't go to Broadway. And if you see Jim, run the other way!

Go to a Different Kia Dealership

by from portland, or |

I hate this place! They treated my friend terribly and I would never go there or buy a Kia because of them. They have no customer service skills, take your money and never call you back and sick nasty dishonest sales people on you when you don't go away. What a mistake she made buying a car there.

AVOID BROADWAY KIA AT ALL COSTS

by from Portland, OR |

Don't buy anything from Broadway KIA, I just brought a brand new 2014 from them, had issues already and had it in for service but the worst is the lack of any decent customer service. They don't care about you once you sign the dotted line, even though we signed a 3 yr lease and would have gone back for repeat business, we will NEVER go back again. The sales people are rude and disrespectful and lie.

They will rip you off and they lie.

by from Portland,Or. |

We went in to look at a new car we saw on line and when got there we got jump by a car salesman before we got on the lot. After looking at the car we got changed to another salesman and the game began on what a great deal they would give us on the car. Then another sales person came into the picture and kind of took over. Long story sort! After spending most of the day there and being told/lied to about what a great deal we were getting and they were loosing money on the deal but wanted use to be happy and get a great deal on the car. Went in to do the paperwork and all the numbers change and the rebates were not taken off the price right. went over paperwork with them and of course they make it sound like you're getting at the price they told you but you're not. They act like they are loosing money from the rebates but they are making money from the rebates.Kia motors gives the dealer back that money for selling the car. They act they are not getting it back and it's comming out of the dealers pocket. Not True!! I lost over $5000. on the deal and they keep saying they lost money !! Don't buy from them . They will rip you off.