Midway Motors Hutchinson

Service 888-238-5928 Service 888-238-5928

Come join the Family

Typical dealer

by from Hutchinson Kansas |

I didn't have the best credit. I responded to an ad for financing. I was told the finance company would only finance one vehicle they had. I thought that to be kind of strange. When I went in to do paperwork, all I was told was the payment. I kept asking for the total price. Kept getting "it's in the paperwork." On way home the dash lit up with all kinds of lights. One was the ABS. When I called the salesman he told me I would still have brakes just not ABS. They didn't want to help me. This was one year ago. I paid off the car last month and looking for a new car. I keep getting calls from salesmen to come look at cars. Never going back, and I tell everyone I know about my experience.

Misleading information online

by from Hutchinson, Kansas |

The dealership kept a vehicle online for sale while it was already sold. This is misleading information. After telling me the vehicle was sold, they have decided to continue to email me even after I stated that I am no longer interested.

Worked better when I took it in!

by from Hutchinson, KS |

I had to take my Pontiac G6 into their service department as my air conditioning compressor was making an awful noise, but it did get things cold in the cabin. After their diagnosis and getting it home, it doesn't work at all.