Marshall's Auto Sales

279 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821

Used 866-573-8143 Used866-573-8143

The price is what you pay but the value you keep forever !!!

An Amazing Experience

by from Carlisle, Massachusetts |

I am 67 years old, and I never before found myself liking and respecting the salesman from whom I bought a car. Anthony is an absolute straight-shooter. He is no pushover in negotiations, but there is nothing wrong with that. (It's not his fault that he's a better negotiator than I am.) Every word that he utters is the truth, and he is a perfect example of how you don't have to be sleazy to run a successful business. Could I take the car to my mechanic, for him to check it over? No problem -- whenever I liked, for as long as I liked. Afterwards, would they repair the few little defects that my mechanic found? Absolutely -- quickly and cheerfully. How about a couple of other things that I would like done to the car, even though they weren't the result of actual defects? Of course! Then, AFTER I had bought the car, I discovered two more small problems that no one had seen before. Bring it in! Everything was taken care of promptly and professionally -- no quibbling, no game-playing. The car is now perfect -- and so, as far as I can tell, is Marshall's Auto Sales.

August 27, 2012

Thank you very much! 5 out of 5 stars is what we strive for. If a issue comes up, we want nothing less then 5 star customer service for our customers. Enjoy your "New" vehicle!

The nicest people you will ever meet!!

by from Massachusetts |

I can't say enough about Anthony and Mark. I called after I saw a car online that I liked, but after getting the door slammed in my face everywhere else I was expecting the same. The car I called about was still on the lot, and embarrassingly I told Anthony my financial history, current divorce situation, and history going to other places. He actually listened to me and assured me he would do the best he could to help me in my situation. So 4 days later I went and saw the car in person and met Mark (Anthony was out). Even though I had to repeat my story, Mark was just as willing to help. I drove the car on a test drive and was pleased. The only issue I had was the tire light was on, Mark said they would gladly take care of it. Then we dug into my struggle. I was in a tough spot, and had no other options. Mark spent over an hour with me explaining the financing they offer, the service they provide, and what MY best options were, not what HE wanted me to do. I wasn't expecting that. I had to put a little more down on the car then I really wanted to, but Mark showed me the difference if I did vs. if I didn't. I felt really good, relived and finally felt like someone actually cared about me and my ability to help myself rather then just selling a used car. I left a deposit and Mark started to get my financing approved. Just as I was leaving Anthony came in, I introduced myself and he remembered exactly who I was, when I called, and what car I wanted. I was really impressed by this. I was on edge all night, hoping that this wasn't just a dream. Mark called on Wednesday morning and told me I was all set. Everything we talked about for financing he was able to get me. The program even included a 2 year warranty. I was on cloud 9. I can't explain the feeling I had knowing I was going to be able to do this to better my situation. Some paperwork was exchanged, and a few days later I was picking up my new (to me) car and everything was done. I didn't even have to go to the RMV. Mark got me plates and the car was full of gas! I hope that others that are in my type of situation go to Marshalls to deal with Mark and Anthony. My kids love my new car, and I love that I can feel comfortable talking them around I'm a safe car. When I get close to paying this car off I am going to go back and hand them the keys and pick out a new one, with no stress. Thank you guys, you really are the best. I will tell everyone I know about you! ( I want my referral fee!! LOL)

May 24, 2016

We are glad we could make your dreams come true, and set the record straight on your thoughts of customer service! Come back any time you are in the area to say "HI"!!

Great Experience

by from Methuen Ma. |

Bought a 2005 Buick La Crosse back in May 15. Great experience. 1 month after buying 2 issues came up w/ the car. A C wasn't working , leaky antenna. Brought it in and Mark said he would take care of it. 2 days later it was done. Fast service and they stand by their cars. I will buy again from Marshall's.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We strive for a great customer experience before and after the sale!! And happy anniversary to you and your Buick!!

Not willing to work with you

by from MA |

Terrible experience here and really bummed because I was ready to sign and drive away with the car, but Anthony had a different idea! Car was an hour away so I called before to give them a run down..still paying on my car, what I pay, I needed the bigger Navigator would be coming with my 4 children and didn't want to go out if not worth it! Told Me yea come blah blah..long story short, Anthony didn't want to sell me the car..combed thru my car like I have never seen..didn't even want to run numbers with me. Did I mention they told me to drive an hr with my 4 kids for this car!?! He made me feel too poor for them to deal with! Embarrassing..the car was exactly what I need and if it was anywhere else I'm sure I'd be driving it now..wasted half a day! So frustrating!

March 26, 2016

Hello Mrs. Veronica. We really appreciated you taking the time to come to our dealership to see the Lincoln Navigator we had. I understand that everyone's time is valuable. You and your well mannered children were a pleasure to have at our facility. I do apologize that we could not come to terms though. It is my full intention being in this business to sell not only a car, but to create a great customer experience. I was glad to see the vehicle we had, met your expectations of quality when you saw it. We can accommodate many obstacles and challenges, but everyone is different. Our banks and credit unions are what help us get folks in their dream cars, but they have limitations to their lending guidelines, and those we cannot manipulate. If you feel there is a way we can make this roadblock a better experience, please contact us and let us know! Please allow us to compensate you for your time and travel.

Nice people, need to change their slogan.

by from MA, MA |

They were really nice and have a beautiful dealership - but they seriously need to reconsider their slogan of "guaranteed financing for everyone". Pretty disappointed after reading all of the hype about this place.

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We offer a wide variety of financing programs for our customers to cover the full spectrum of credit situations. Our Guaranteed Credit is just that, however when they issue an approval, sometimes there are terms that have to be met. Every customers situation is different. We are sorry we could not accommodate you. If anything changes, we would love to help you in the future.

Best customer service around!

by from Billerica MA |

I was recommended to Marshall's by a co-worker who purchased a car from them a year ago. She boasted that though they are a small facility, they have huge customer service and really nice cars. I saw a car on the website that I liked (which also listed many photos and the history report!) I called and spoke to Anthony and he answered the phone with a kind and assuring tone. He answered some questions I had about the car, and told me it was still available, and that he would even stay past business hours to wait for me to get there. The car was warmed up and ready to go when I got there. They do not negotiate on the prices of the cars, but I can understand the reason. They sell way above average cars, they are all serviced, they have car-faxes, AND include a 6 month warranty with every car. The value that you get with the purchase outweighs any lesser priced car anywhere. I purchased the car where they surprised me again and told me they take care of all the RMV services and the car comes full of gas and with a state inspection sticker! A few days later my car was ready to be picked up and I couldn't be happier. On a side note, when you go there you will love the retro-50's decor! They have a real juke box, half of an old Cadillac made into a couch and some other really cool things! Not what most expect in a used car lot! Thank you so much Mark and Anthony! Highly recommended

December 20, 2014

We LOVE our environment!! Come back and experience an old school atmosphere, and good old fashion customer service!! We Deliver VALUE with EVERY Car!

Amazing customer service!!

by from Billerica, MA |

I just purchased my 4th car from Marshall's and I will always be back for my next one. My wife's car, my daughters car, and my son-in-law all have vehicles from Marshall's! The owner and his staff are well known in the community and give back, volunteer and are always seen helping out at local events, fundraisers, and community projects. It is not always just about the next sale, and they operate the way every small business should. We cant say enough about the Marshall family (who lives in town) and his staff who always greet you with a smile and a welcoming hand shake. I send everybody I know who needs a car from them, and they thank me each time, whether they find what they are looking for or not. Thank you Marshall's!

Amazing customer service!!

by from Billerica, MA |

December 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are not all about business here. We love our community and those who support us year after year. We sponsor local youth sports, we are members of the local Rotary Club, and we are dedicated to giving back to the community every day!

Many Years of Excellent Service

by from Boston Ma. |

I have been a customer for well over thirty years. You name it, buying cars, body shop repairs, reconditioning's, paint work on automobiles and motorcycles, they do excellent work. They do it on time, with exceptional quality, and back it up 100%. I live in Boston and will make the trip to Marshall's each and every time. In fact ... I haven't purchased a used car from someone else since I was 18 years old, I've lost count but is got to be a dozen or more. Simply put ... these guys are the best, and always have been.

Great people great cars

by from Billerica,ma |

Love Marshall's great people! Great cars ! Lots to choose from I will deffentily be back

August 2, 2014

We love repeat customers! That is what we strive for, and have been doing for almost 40 years in Billerica!!