Marshall's Auto Sales

Marshall's Auto Sales

279 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA 01821

Used 866-573-8143

The price is what you pay but the value you keep forever !!!

An Amazing Experience

by from Carlisle, Massachusetts |

I am 67 years old, and I never before found myself liking and respecting the salesman from whom I bought a car. Anthony is an absolute straight-shooter. He is no pushover in negotiations, but there is nothing wrong with that. (It's not his fault that he's a better negotiator than I am.) Every word that he utters is the truth, and he is a perfect example of how you don't have to be sleazy to run a successful business. Could I take the car to my mechanic, for him to check it over? No problem -- whenever I liked, for as long as I liked. Afterwards, would they repair the few little defects that my mechanic found? Absolutely -- quickly and cheerfully. How about a couple of other things that I would like done to the car, even though they weren't the result of actual defects? Of course! Then, AFTER I had bought the car, I discovered two more small problems that no one had seen before. Bring it in! Everything was taken care of promptly and professionally -- no quibbling, no game-playing. The car is now perfect -- and so, as far as I can tell, is Marshall's Auto Sales.

August 25, 2012

Thank you very much! 5 out of 5 stars is what we strive for. If a issue comes up, we want nothing less then 5 star customer service for our customers. Enjoy your "New" vehicle!

Great people great cars

by from Billerica,ma |

Love Marshall's great people! Great cars ! Lots to choose from I will deffentily be back

Stress free purchase!!

by from Westford MA |

Hi Mark, Just wanted you to know that we appreciated all of your help with our daughters car. You made it such a wonderful experience that we just had to say "Thank you". We were impressed with the friendliness of you and your associates. It was a stress free atmosphere and we felt so welcome. All of the cars that you have there looked so nice. We had never heard of Marshall's before but we have been raving about you to everyone we know. Keep up the outstanding work. Thank you!

July 21, 2014

Stress free is the best way for both us and you the customer!! We are glad you enjoyed the process of which we do bushiness! We look forward to serving you in the future! Enjoy your "New to you Car!"

Happy buyer from Salem, NH

by from Salem NH |

I purchased a 2006 Cadillac 03/2014 and I love it! Excellent sales and service. After I my purchase I was going to be unable to pick up for a week. When I told Anthony this, he said why don't we just deliver it to you! So, they delivered my Caddy to me in Salem, NH!! No extra charge. Did have a couple small problems, but handled quickly and with a smile. Would buy from them again!

July 22, 2014

We want every car purchase to be easy and stress free for our customers! Delivery to your front door? Not a problem! (I wanted to get out of the office anyways!) Enjoy that beautiful Cadillac!!

Great honest service

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I had to drive 4 hours to make my purchase and it was worth it. Their customer service is impressive, Anthony came in on a Sunday to accommodate my busy schedule. He was friendly, professional and straight forward. I purchased a Buick Park Avenue and I am very happy with my purchase. It was refreshing to deal with someone who was honest and not pushy. He even brought me lunch while I waited for all the paperwork to be done. I would highly recommend Marshall's Auto Sales and I would purchase from them again!!

July 22, 2014

Easy, Easy, Easy! It is very easy to supply our customers with great customer service! Hope you enjoyed lunch, and I hope you are enjoying that beautiful Buick!

Would Buy From Here Again!!

by from Hudson, NH |

I live in NH and bought my car here in MA. The sales people were great! There was no pressure, lots of laughs, and they were very knowledgeable about all the cars on their lot. They answered all my questions and made me feel as if we had known each other a long time. It's been 3 months now and I still love my car and best part was about a month and a half ago i received chocolates in the mail from Marshalls Auto Sales! What car dealer does that?? They do! Thanking me for my business! I would highly recommend them!

April 25, 2014

Thank you Valerie!!! We strive to make the buying process as stress free as possible! We hope you stop in if you are ever in the area to say "Hi"! Enjoy the car, and the chocolates!!

Great experience

by from Burlington, MA |

A friend told me about Marshalls so I went there. I found the car I always wanted. The salesman was very helpful... friendly and not pushy, but very knowledgeable.. The price was good too. Excellent service, excellent experience. I highly recommend Marshalls.

April 25, 2014

Thank you George! We love word of mouth customers!! Stop in and say hello whenever you are in the area!! Enjoy the new ride!!

Great dealership, people and cars

by from Hudson, Mass. |

One of the best dealerships you"ll find. The prices might seem a little high on some cars, but they go through them 100%. Anthony knows cars and will give you a fair trade-in. Unlike most other dealerships, they fix everything before you buy, not like most places that fix only what you find. They have a good selection in all price ranges. The best thing is they stand behind their cars. I had an issue two days after I bought my car and they took care of it right away. The part didn't come in the first day, so when I came back, they offered to buy me breakfast next door for my trouble. Who does that? You won't find a better group of people to deal with. I'll be back to buy a car for my wife.

April 25, 2014

Thank you! Its a very easy process here, treat people how you would want to be treated! No pressure! We Love our cars, we love our customers! We can't wait to see you again!

Great selection, great service and valuable advice

by from Billerica, MA |

We've purchased cars here for ourselves and for our daughter, and we always get friendly and personal attention, and excellent value. In addition, this dealership and its affiliated body shop supports many local and regional causes.

The true family run dealership

by from Massachusetts |

Everyone says they are family run, and promises to give you that quality "we really do care" experience. Well all other dealers should visit Marshalls for a lesson. They are a small family run store, that has a no pressure (at all) approach that everyone can appreciate. Anthony the salesman was very helpful, and takes you threw the purchase from greeting you on the first phone call, to meeting you in the parking lot, to shaking your hand as you smile driving away in your new purchase. Jim the owner shakes your hand and oversees everything meets his sky high expectaions. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Anthony and Jim took care of everything. You get the big car dealer service, out of these two guys at a no hassle, no pressure feeling. Thank you so much, anyone who needs a car, and wants to be truly appreciated as a customer should visit Marshalls!