Bonnell's Auto Sales

Bonnell's Auto Sales

2650 W. 26th St., Erie, PA 16506

Used 877-428-5287

Hand Selected Preowned cars at their BEST.

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A USED CAR!

by from Canadohta Lake |

Was looking for a specific car & found it here. Jim was great & felt it was the best experience buying a car. No pressure! No hassels and very quick purchase. Thanks again Jim & Kristin. Love my car!

Bonnell's Auto Sales responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We strive to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!

SWEET RIDE

by from Erie, PA |

Dan was very helpful and did a great job of bringing the car I found on-line to Erie for me. The process was simple and Fast! Keep doing what you're doing....... It was great.

watch the prices....

by from Erie, PA |

Watch the prices. Do your research before even looking at a car from this place. Right now they have a 2009 Ford Ranger at almost $6000 over KBB and NADA value!!!! This place is a joke!

Best buying experience

by from Erie pa |

I would like to extend a shout out to Jennifer miller and the crew at bonnell auto sales . After the loss of my all time favorite truck, Jennifer went out of her way to help me through this troubling time. She helped me get situated in a truck of my choice, at a fair price, with an absolutely pleasant buying experience . Thank you soooo much Jennifer !! Your the best. Sincerely, Steven G Wilt. Erie, PA

2011 Cadillac CTS AWD

by from Erie, PA |

Extremely professional experience/ Mark needs a raise!!!!!

car buyer

by from Thompson, OH |

Great dealership and friendly staff. I came from Ohio to purchase the Ford Explorer and I am very happy with the car and Dan the saleman

VERY HAPPY

by from Erie, PA |

Being in retail myself, it is extremely important to build customer rapport to ensure growth and profit. word od mouth goes a long way! thanks for working with me to acquire the VEHICLE I REALLY WANTED! Great Job!

Great 94 Jeep Cherokee

by from Erie, PA |

Jim & Kristin were just so down to earth, they worked with me and my tight budget. They went above and beyond in my book. More then fair, they were friendly and helpful. Jim worked in a fresh inspection and a small warranty all while helping a poor working man's dreams come true... THANKS GUYS! Nick"

Unbelievable Business

by from Erie, Pa |

Outstanding people who are actually more than fair. They are orginized and quickly processed the entire sales transaction. I was looking for my daughter's first car and found it there. They worked with me. They are the best used car dealership in the area in my opion. If you are looking for a used car or truck don't waste time looking all over town, just give Jim or Kristen a call. If they don't have it in stock, they will find your vehicle. I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else.

Well worth the trip! I LOVE MY TRUCK!!

by from Altoona, Pa |

This review can not ever say enough about this dealership. I personally would recommend this dealer to anyone wanting to deal with a company that really does treat you like a person and not a number. My wife and I were treated so kindly from the first inquiry over the phone to our driving halfway across the state of Pennsylvania to get to Erie. Bonnell's is a stellar example of a hometown dealership that believes in working with you the customer. We would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much!! Cal

Awesome dealership!!

by from Rochester, N.Y. |

We bought a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, with very low miles. I had been looking for a Monte like this for a long time, and found it at Bonnell's! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality car, at a reasonable price, and zero pressure. Everyone there is super nice. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat! ~ 2013~