Bonnell's Auto Sales

2650 W. 26th St., Erie, PA 16506

Used 877-428-5287 Used877-428-5287

Hand Selected Preowned cars at their BEST.

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A USED CAR!

by from Canadohta Lake |

Was looking for a specific car & found it here. Jim was great & felt it was the best experience buying a car. No pressure! No hassels and very quick purchase. Thanks again Jim & Kristin. Love my car!

Bonnell's Auto Sales responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We strive to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!

Overall Excellence, Great Service and Respect!

by from Erie, PA |

I was driving near the dealership, when I saw a Toyota Sienna and thought that I would like to look a little closer. I had just been in a car accident a day earlier and found out from the Insurance company that my car would be totalled. I had been on several local lots and had been followed and disrespected by some of the salesmen. I had to let one dealership know to stop calling me. I loved the way that Dan was to both me and my mother who came on his lot and he was nothing but respectful and kind. He was not pushy and he let us take a test drive without pressuring us. I originally was not sure about checking out a car the same color as the one that just got totalled. I found out that it had all the amenities that I not only needed but it also had my wish list. I enjoyed working with Dan and Mark and they did an excellent job at this location. I had my mechanic check out the car before I purchased and everything checked out great. There were no problems with making this sale. The negotiation went well and I would highly recommend Dan Douglas and the team at Bonnell's Auto Sales of Erie to friends, family and anyone who is looking for a car and wants to do a deal with integrity!!!

Maybe in the future.....

by from Freeland, MD |

I contacted Bonnell's Auto Sales in hopes of purchasing a truck that they had. Once I found out how far away they were, it made it impossible to be able to go check out the vehicle at this point. However, I can't say enough about how responsive they were to my inquiries and how quickly they responded. Very professional. I am still hoping I will be able to deal with them in the future,

5 stars all the way!

by from Edinboro, PA |

We were in the market for a pre-owned truck and could not be more pleased with the vehicle we purchased and our experience dealing with Bonnell's Auto Sales. They were willing to work within our budget constraints and timetable, and delivered a vehicle that we enjoy and feel good about. Any concerns we had were immediately attended to and the process couldn't have been handled better. We believe in the name behind the business and were not surprised to experience a great result. Thank you to everyone who played a part in our transaction.

Martin

by from Erie, PA |

Very nice and have great customer service. Jennifer and Mark were very nice and helpful.

new truck owner

by from Lewis Run, PA |

They were able to meet our price without any tricks and without haggling with us. GREAT DEALER to work with. We will be back for another one.....

PROUD OWNER

by from Lewis Run, PA |

They agreed to the price we wanted to pay with no tricks or haggling. GREAT Dealer. We will Definitely be back for another.....

SWEET RIDE

by from Erie, PA |

Dan was very helpful and did a great job of bringing the car I found on-line to Erie for me. The process was simple and Fast! Keep doing what you're doing....... It was great.

watch the prices....

by from Erie, PA |

Watch the prices. Do your research before even looking at a car from this place. Right now they have a 2009 Ford Ranger at almost $6000 over KBB and NADA value!!!! This place is a joke!

Best buying experience

by from Erie pa |

I would like to extend a shout out to Jennifer miller and the crew at bonnell auto sales . After the loss of my all time favorite truck, Jennifer went out of her way to help me through this troubling time. She helped me get situated in a truck of my choice, at a fair price, with an absolutely pleasant buying experience . Thank you soooo much Jennifer !! Your the best. Sincerely, Steven G Wilt. Erie, PA