Bonnell's Auto Sales

Bonnell's Auto Sales

2650 W. 26th St., Erie, PA 16506

Used 877-428-5287

You Deserve the Very Best!

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A USED CAR!

by from Canadohta Lake |

Was looking for a specific car & found it here. Jim was great & felt it was the best experience buying a car. No pressure! No hassels and very quick purchase. Thanks again Jim & Kristin. Love my car!

Bonnell's Auto Sales responded to this review

July 21, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! We strive to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know!

Great 94 Jeep Cherokee

by from Erie, PA |

Jim & Kristin were just so down to earth, they worked with me and my tight budget. They went above and beyond in my book. More then fair, they were friendly and helpful. Jim worked in a fresh inspection and a small warranty all while helping a poor working man's dreams come true... THANKS GUYS! Nick"

Unbelievable Business

by from Erie, Pa |

Outstanding people who are actually more than fair. They are orginized and quickly processed the entire sales transaction. I was looking for my daughter's first car and found it there. They worked with me. They are the best used car dealership in the area in my opion. If you are looking for a used car or truck don't waste time looking all over town, just give Jim or Kristen a call. If they don't have it in stock, they will find your vehicle. I will never buy a vehicle anywhere else.

Well worth the trip! I LOVE MY TRUCK!!

by from Altoona, Pa |

This review can not ever say enough about this dealership. I personally would recommend this dealer to anyone wanting to deal with a company that really does treat you like a person and not a number. My wife and I were treated so kindly from the first inquiry over the phone to our driving halfway across the state of Pennsylvania to get to Erie. Bonnell's is a stellar example of a hometown dealership that believes in working with you the customer. We would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much!! Cal

Awesome dealership!!

by from Rochester, N.Y. |

We bought a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, with very low miles. I had been looking for a Monte like this for a long time, and found it at Bonnell's! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality car, at a reasonable price, and zero pressure. Everyone there is super nice. I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat! ~ 2013~

EZ Hastle Free

by from Chautauqua lake, NY |

Found a truck in the Auto Trader listed by Bonnell's called spoke with Kristin. Drove to Erie done deal that EZ. No BS the truck was accurately described, very nice facility and Kristin was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend this business and will purchase from Bonnell's again.

Excellent to deal with NO Pressure!

by from Erie, PA |

They had a great truck just in stock looked at it Monday drove it home Tuesday! Very fair to deal with in a nice relaxed setting. Kristen was very polite and helpful in our purchase.

2008 Lincoln MKX

by from Erie, PA |

The guy who manages this place is fantastic! Really down to earth & not at all pushy. I'll definitely go back when I'm in the market for my next vehicle!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Ripley, New York |

Kristin Takach was our sales person, she greeted us with a smile, always opened and held the door for us. my daughter and I were there 2 times looking at a truck for my husband and I had told her his name, so when I took my husband there for his 1st. time she remembered his name and greeted him by name before I introduced them, Bonnell's is a very clean and friendly place, very nice employees, they don't try to push you into buying a vehicle (A+), they washed the truck before we left the lot (A+) I will go there again if I need another vehicle. Very Happy Customer Joan Hart

Great

by from Erie, Pa |

Untouchable and simply awesome service!!

AMAZING

by from Erie, PA |

At Bonnels They were SO helpful! My husband and I are a very young couple and in the past we've found that dealerships like to take advantage of our age. BUT at Bonnels Jim and his staff were wonderful! They treated us with respect and were SO helpful. They did absolutely everything they could for us and were so friendly! Jim even threw in some brand new winter tires for us! Kristen was so patient with us while we scrammbled to fill everything out. Overall, just great people and will DEFINITELY be returning for any purchases I need to make in the future :)