Bonnell's Auto Sales

Bonnell's Auto Sales

2650 W. 26th St., Erie, PA 16506

Used 877-428-5287

You Deserve the Very Best!

AMAZING

by from Erie, PA |

At Bonnels They were SO helpful! My husband and I are a very young couple and in the past we've found that dealerships like to take advantage of our age. BUT at Bonnels Jim and his staff were wonderful! They treated us with respect and were SO helpful. They did absolutely everything they could for us and were so friendly! Jim even threw in some brand new winter tires for us! Kristen was so patient with us while we scrammbled to fill everything out. Overall, just great people and will DEFINITELY be returning for any purchases I need to make in the future :)

Great in everything overall

by from Pittsburgh PA |

We drove up from Pittsburgh to take a look at a used car. From the beginning the car looked to be in great shape. Took it for a test drive and came back. After talking with Jim we didn't feel pushed or committed. He took his time, let us talk everything over. HE was very detailed with all of his explanations. Her lowered his price more than what we would of thought of, and also helped us get a great deal with the warranty service. The dealership was very clean and organized. Their car selection was very nice and in good shape. Overall easy to deal with and made for a very good car buying experience!

Good Initial Experience

by from Fairview PA |

A truck caught my eye and I took a look. Kristen was very helpful.

September 12, 2012

Thank you for looking, I hope we can do business in the future!

Stellar Customer Service

by from UC, PA |

As a woman purchasing a car, it is always hard to find a dealership/salesperson you can trust. Jim and his staff went above and beyond for me. Jim made sure that I received the best rate possible and when my bank came back with a higher rate, he took it upon himself to ask them to match the Credit Union's lower rate. I didn't have to do anything! They lowered the rate which in turn LOWERED MY PAYMENT!!! How AWESOME is that?? Jim was very patient and thorough when he was giving me the tutorial about my vehicle. He made sure I knew where everything was and how it worked before I left the lot. Jim and his staff are very professional, understanding and caring. They listened to exactly I was looking for and kept me informed. The follow through was very important to me. This makes them EXTREMELY TRUSTWORTHY in my book!!!! I will DEFINITELY PURCHASE from Bonnell's Auto Sales the next time I am in the market for a vehicle. Thank you for being WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!! Sincerely- A proud new-to-me Jeep Owner

September 12, 2012

Thank you for your business, enjoy your Jeep!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I flew in from Las Vegas,NV to look at one of the many Hot Rods in stock. Every body at the dealership was very friendly and even picked my wife and I up at the airport.I could'nt believe how nice all of the ficilites were. This place takes a lot of pride in everything. And special thanks to Kristin T. in sales. Not only was pretty, She told us some of the sights to see like the awsome sunset at Lake Erie.

September 12, 2012

Thanks again for checking us out all the way from Las Vegas, NV! Enjoy your Hot Rod and try not to get any speeding tickets!

Great Experience!!!

by from Edinboro, PA |

The staff at Bonnell's really made my car buying experience very easy! They were all so friendly and helpful! I will defenitly buy from them again.

Excellent!

by from erie, pa |

Very helpful and awesome customer service! They have nice cars and great prices. Quick and painless transaction.