I-Motors

Used 866-999-5990

BUY HERE-PAY HERE! GUARANTEED FINANCE APPROVAL! WHOLESALE PRCES! QUALITY CARS

Great customer service

by from williamsbugr, va |

I recently called about a car and was given great customer service. Even though the car sold that I was intrested they provided a fair price and warranty. I will most likey buy from here with in the next few months.

A potential customer as of 6/27/2014

by from richmond, va |

Good morning, My mom and I are on our way to purchase the acura mdx which is at an unbeatable rate. This is our first time purchasing from I-motors. The car salesman seems helpful and honest about this car; as customers the only thing that count is the quality of the car heart. So I will keep you all updated on this purchase.

Beyond Unsatisfied Customer

by from Virginia Beach |

I purchased a van for my family only two months ago cash from I-Motors. I have had to replace the rack & pinion, radiator, and now alternator...... Horrible I have spent so much money repairing this vehicle; which has caused serious strain on my family because I am a single mother of 4 small children. Please spend your money at a more reputable dealership that at least repairs vehicles not patch them up before they sell them.

I-Motors responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, also for leaving the comment. We sorry to hear of your bad experience. Please know it is never our goal to deceive a customer or play any type of games. We believe our positive reviews are evidence of this fact. We reply to all of our customers' concerns. We contacted you to see if we can look at the vehicle to see what went wrong, since it happened more than a month after the sale date. But you didn't want to bring the car in. We always let our customers to take our cars to their mechanics (if customer wishes) prior to the sale, test drive it, etc.

Wonderful to work with!

by from College Park, MD |

We purchased a used car from this dealer just over a month ago and could not be more satisfied with both the purchase and the experience. This dealer was very communicative and really delivered. We plan to work with this dealer again for future purchases and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car and great customer service.