Lehman Hyundai

Used 855-237-3403
Service 855-241-1850

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH DAVIDA

by from Miami, Florida |

I thought I could not get approved because of my lack of credit and tight budget, but Davida worked a miracle! I would definitely recommend her to people who may feel as though they can not get into a new car. She has an awesome personality and genuinely cares! Also, the management and staff were very friendly. I would definitely buy my next car from them.

Great!!!

by from Miami Beach - FL |

Me and my husband were looking for a reliable pre-owned car and we went to many car dealers in the Hollywwod area and couldnīt find nothing but low quality cars and scams. I first got into Lehman Hyundai thinking I was going to find the same, but I was dead wrong. From the get go they were honest, helpful and amazingly nice to us. If you are looking for quality cars, awesome customer service and great prices (with no scams) thatīs the place to go. Thanks CJ, Andrei, Steve and Mr. Arbitman, we couldnīt be more happy with the deal and the experience we got at Lehman Hyundai, tremendous job!

Cary and Lehman Hyundai

by from Miami Beach, Florida |

Came into to service my 2012 Veloster and left with a brand new 2013 genesis coupe. in love with the service and Cary. honestly the best service i have ever had with a car dealership. Thank you for the amazing service! will always do business here.

Service at Lehman Autoworld

by from Miami |

I came to have my car serviced at Lehman today and met Cary. Cary told me about the Lehman "Exchange Program" and introduced me to Ron Codallo. Ron was very helpful. I came for service on my 2010 Hyundai Sonanta and left with a brand new 2014 Sonata. I am very happy and feel I was given a great deal on my new car. I would recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing a new car that they visit Lehman. Ask for Cary and he will introduce you to Ron and you will save Thousands off the purchase of a new car.

My buying experience at LehmanAutoworld

by from Sunny Isles Beach, Florida |

I was at Lehman Autoworld to service my 2012 Hyundai Sonata and met Cary, Customer Relations Manager. Cary told me about the "Lehman Exchange Program" and I found it very interesting that I could trade in my late model vehicle for another. Cary introduced me to Alex at the Certified Pre-owned lot of Lehman Autoworld and Alex was able to find me the car that I have always wanted to drive. I am very happy and would recommend anyone thinking of buying a car or trading in their car to contact Cary in the Service Department and he'll ensure you get a fantastic deal. He helped me!

My experience with Lehman Autoworld

by from Toronto, Canada |

I saved doing my repairs until I arrived in South Florida from Toronto and went directly to Lehman Autoworld because of their stellar reputation. While at Lehman, I met Cary, Customer Service Manager. Lehman staff is the most decent and honest people. When I come to this location, I never feel the need to shop around, nor compare prices since everything thing offered is, in my opinion, to the best of their ability and I am very happy with the service I have received. Lehman is very, very experienced with public relations and have fantastic staff who know everything needed to provide the best service in town. Hyundai is also very honorable. Between Hyundai and the service at Lehman it is an excellent "marriage."

Buying experience with Cary at Lehman Autoworld

by from Miami Gardens, Florida |

I came to Lehman Automotive Service Center this morning to have my 2010 Hyundai Elantra serviced. I was informed about a special program called "trade-up" and was offered great prices on my trade-in and purchase of my brand new 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS. I am a very happy Lehman Autoworld customer. I would recommend that anyone thinking of buying a new or used car to see Cary in the service department who will introduce to a specialist who will find you the best deal in town. Thanks Cary. Thanks Ruperto.

Buying Experience with Cary and Lehman Automotive

by from Miami Gardens, Florida |

I was here today to have my car service only and I met Cary in the service department. Cary introduced me to Jean from the Pre-owned Car Center at Lehman. Jean was able to help me locate and purchase a Certified Pre-Owned ("CPO") with a brand new 10 year/100,000 warranty. I wasn't planning on buying today, but the team at Lehman made it so easy, I am now the proud owner of a new vehicle. Thanks guys!

Service Customer - Cary and Lehman Autoworld

by from Miami, Florida |

I came to Lehman service department to get my 2010 hyundai reparied and let with the car of my dreams. see Mike Cary for a GREAT Deal.. I left a very Happy Customer!!

Buying Experience with Cary at Lehman Autoworld

by from Hollywood Florida |

I came to Lehman Automotive for a service appointment on my car. Michael Cary, better known as "Cary" greeted me and told me about a special trade-in program for people using Lehman Services. Cary escorted me to the "pre-owned" dealership where I was introduced to George Gaulding. George was able to locate me just the car I was looking to own. The car was right, the service was right, and the price was great! Thanks Cary and George. If you are looking for a great deal at a great dealership, contact Cary or George at Lehman Hyundai at (305) 653-7111.