Lehman Hyundai

21400 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33169

1st time car buyer

by from miami, fl |

I was in the market for a 2012-2014 Hyundai Sonata 2.0t fully loaded and came across this dealer on cars.com for having it at a vry low price. Since this was my first time ever financing a car I was worried about paying too much and how much my interest rate even with average credit would be ( mid 600's) When got there everyone from the manger "CJ" to my car salesman Moudy Aglan was awesome. They made the process very stress free and pleasant. To top it off the finance manger Jose Bordas, was able to work out an excellent rate, which allowed me to pay 10% less in interest than i normally would've as a new buyer. Overall for my first buying experience I was very pleased and happy with the level of service I received and would defiantly recommend this dealership.

My experience at Lehman Hyundai

by from Hallandale Beach |

I came here to service my car and was offered such a good deal that I decided to purchase a new 2015 Elantra. Everyone on the staff was very cordial and accommodating, real professional and flexible. When you are ready to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle ensure you see Cary, Vehicle Exchange Manager, and he'll take great care of you and any of your family and friends. Tell him Louis sent you...

Great experience at Lehman Hyundai with Cary

by from Hollywood, Florida |

I was a Lehman Hyundai to have my 2012 Sonata serviced and was greeted by Cary, Manager, Vehicle Exchange Program. Cary was very professional and has a "world of knowledge" about customer care and vehicles offered by Lehman Hyundai and Subaru. Cary introduced me to Ray Kingston who was also very professional and made the entire process very delightful. I would recommend anyone planning on buying a new or pre-owned vehicle to visit Lehman Hyundai and find Cary who will ensure you have a fantastic buying experience.

Cary and Lehman Hyundai and Subaru

by from Miramar, Florida |

I was at Lehman Hyundai to have my car service and was approached by Cary, Vehicle Exchange Manager. Cary was very professional and discussed the possibility of trading in my older car for a new Santa Fe. Cary introduced me to Cezar who was also very professional. Cezar took very good care of me and was able to fulfill all my needs and helped me negotiate a very good lease payment for my new Santa Fe. I am planning on bringing my daughter-in-law come to Lehman Hyundai to lease a new Elantra in the next week or two. I am very happy with the staff at Lehman Hyundai and Subaru. Also, I am very happy with service department and my Service Adviser, Orlando and Arnold who is the Service Manager.

Cary and Lehman Hyundai

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

I was very impressed with the service I received at Lehman. It is what I have come to accept as normal. This is the 3rd vehicle that I purchase from Lehman and have no complaints. All the people I have interacted with have been very professional and friendly. Cary really stands out a consummate professional, who really cares about pleasing the customer. Definitely a dealership I can recommend.

Cary and Lehman Hyundai

by from Miami |

i came to Lehman in 2013 and i had so many issues... But i came back a few days ago to speak to the new general manager, Ron in reference to those issues and to see if we could come to an amicable resolution. Not only did he fix the problems that I had previously had, but he assisted me with getting into a vehicle that was not only desirable, but reliable. The staff were all very courteous and worked diligently to help me. Mike Cary, Kevin Scott, Alain Ruiz, a sales manager named Matt and of course Ron the new GM. I am so appreciative. The process was quick and efficient and i love my new car!

Lehman Hyundai and Cary

by from Miami, Florida |

I am a 95 year?s old retired man. Over the last several months I have been considering the purchase of my ?final? vehicle, but I had not planned on purchasing another vehicle until the end of 2015. About a week earlier, while at Lehman Hyundai, having my sun visor repaired and replaced, but the wrong part was delivered and I was becoming upset. It was at that point that I was approached by a gentleman called Cary who is the Vehicle Exchange Manager. Cary took as much of his time to ensure that the issue I was experiencing was resolved without delay. Cary told me to call him in two days and that he would personally ensure the right part was acquired and installed. When I called two days later, Cary told me he would check everything out and call back. Within 10 minutes Cary called back saying the part was in, it was the correct part and color and that I could stop by in the morning and he would ensure the visor was installed. I arrived early the next morning and the part was installed immediately. Cary turned what had become a bad experience into a ?job well done.? As I was leaving I told Cary that I was planning on buying a new car and would be back in a week or so. The following week I showed up and Cary had me deal with a gentleman called George Gaulding. George, an older man, was very helpful and he explained everything clearly. We located the car I wanted, a new 2014 Hyundai Accent SE. Also, I did something I didn't think I would every do and I leased the car. Everyone at Lehman was very accommodating and I know that Cary is there to help me, as needed. A few days after I purchased the car, Cary called simply to ensure I was happy. He told me he assigned me a new ?Service Advisor? by the name of Orlando Mancina. Cary said Orlando has been working at Lehman for 19 years and is very patient and will always provide me the service I require with a smile on his face. Thank you very much Cary. Without you I would have likely gone elsewhere to buy my car.

My Buying Experience at Lehman Hyundai

by from North Miami |

Everyone at Lehman was very accommodating and welcoming. The buying process was very easy, and they worked out a great deal on a new 2014 Elantra. I originally came in for service (oil change, tire rotation), but I was approached by Cary, the Manager for the Vehicle Exchange Program about trading in my 2012 Hyundai Elantra for a newer car. He was amazing, and super attentive. He walked me over to the Sales department where I met Kevin, who sold me my new car. Matt, the Sales Manager, was equally amazing. He gave me a great deal on my lease, and I did not have to wait long before driving off the lot in my new car. Come see these guys for a wonderful car buying experience. I'll definitely come back to Lehman :).

Cary and Lehman Vehicle Exchange Program

by from Miami, Florida |

During my visit to Lehman for a oil change I spoke with Cary the manager of Vehicle Exchange Program and he personally took me outside ,where he introduce the 2015 Sonata. He was so good at explaining all the features to me and how each worked that I was so impressed that I could longer drive my 2011 Sonata anymore. Honestly, I had a compelling urge to trade my 2011 in for a 2013 Sonata with all those new feature. So I was happy to meet Rep from Lehman like Cary that took time to give the head up on improving my life, because wouldn't have gotten a new car for another 5 yrs. Thank you Cary for helping me by taking the time you did to make me see, that I needed to make change.

Experience with Devington Hamilton and Cary

by from Miami, Florida |

Cary was the first person, i meet when coming Lehman Hyundai. Cary showed me around told me the need to know basic, it was a all around great and learning experience, which i enjoyed very much. Cary then introduce me to my Sales Consultant , Devington. Devington guided me to the beautiful new car. Devington was courteous, and was very helpful, great guy! all round great experience! BUY A HYUNDAI HERE YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!