Team Nissan

(4.2) 5 Reviews

1801 Auto Center Dr, Oxnard, CA 93036

Great Customer Service

by from Ventura, Ca |

I went in a couple weeks ago and just wanted to look around to get an idea of cost and models. I was approached by Mr. Javier who was very informative and kind. He answered all my questions and even though I didn't buy a car he never seemed pushy. When I have money for the down payment I will definitely go back to him.

Talk to Francisco aka Paco sales man

by from Los Angeles |

My wife and I came in to look at a 2012 Nissan pathfinder about a year ago (we weren't thinking about buying one just yet because we had bought a Scion TC about a year and a half ago). We started talking to the sales man named Paco very friendly and up front guy. We let him know we were just looking right off the bat so no need for sales pitches because it would be a waste of talk in his part. We are very up front people and don't like to play games haha. Well we were amazed by the pathfinder and the space and the price wasn't too bad long story short.., we ended up going home with a 2012 pathfinder and they bought out my other car. Paco really helped us as far as getting what we wanted in price and monthly payments. A year later I came in to buy a used G35 sedan he went straight to Paco.

I got a great deal

by from Santa Maria |

I had gone to several dealerships between Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. However, I found an excellent deal here. The people were great to deal with. Steve Stephen had my kind of humor.

Awesome dealership experience!!!

by from Santa Clarita, CA. |

Steve Stephan is the man to deal with. He is totally up front with you and there is NO surprises. I appreciate his honesty. I highly recommend seeing him and his dealership. I live in Santa Clarita. He offered to deliver the car to me the next day. It saved me the trouble of having to make the long trek. Thank you Steve. You were awesome!!!!

They overcharged me for a new car

by from Santa Maria, CA |

I bought a new Nissan Rogue from Team Nissan @ Oxnard, CA Seller Javier Elizalde He sold me the car for 24,500 He said he wasn't going to charge for the destination charges, he made that offer so I could accept the deal. Went I cleaned my car for the fisrt time I found the "price invoice sticker", which is the sheet all new cars must show in the window by law with a price of 24,190.00 including "Destination charges". First off why did I get charged $24,500.00 in the first place? The seller promised me no destination charges and I don't know how he managed to overcharged me for this car.