Fox Hyundai Kia

4141 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-786-4562 New 888-786-4562
Used 888-786-4471 Used 888-786-4471
Service 888-787-2890 Service 888-787-2890

Mike Groth at Fox Hyundai!

by from Rockford, MI |

Recently my 16 year old daughter was in a car accident which totaled our 2008 Hyundai Elantra, a car which I purchased new in San Diego and used on a daily basis without a single mechanical problem. Thankfully, our daughter was fine and walked away a bit shaken but without a scratch and that after impacting a H3 Hummer head on!! After seeing how our Elantra protected our daughter and also how the safety features essentially saved her life, we knew we wanted another Hyundai in our garage. I walked into Fox Hyundai with a vehicle in mind and was immediately greeted by Mike Groth. Mike listened to my story about what happened with our daughter, and I even entertained him a bit by telling him that my first car I had ever owned was actually a 1988 Hyundai Excel. I can attest to how the quality and safety of Hyundai vehicles have drastically improved since the late 1980's. Mike listened intently to what kind of vehicle we were looking for, and never tried to steer us toward any particular vehicle type. My wife and I decided we needed a larger vehicle with AWD capabilities so we had decided on the budget friendly Hyundai Santa Fe. The negotiation process was painless, I walked in with a price I wanted to pay and they accommodated me every step of the way. We settled on a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD Ultimate in white (Happy Wife, Happy Life). Luckily there was an exact vehicle inbound, and Mike kept me up to date regarding its planned arrival, he even went so far as to ensure I had a ride from the rental car agency to the dealership to take delivery of our new Santa Fe, now that is customer service! Upon picking up our New Santa Fe, Mike took the time to expertly point out all features of our new Santa Fe both inside and out, while also ensuring I understood how to operate all components. It was the first time I have ever left a dealership in a new vehicle without a single question. Prior to departing Fox Motors in our new Santa Fe, I noticed a 2014 Elantra sitting on the showroom floor which was priced to sell! Knowing that I needed a good commuter for work, I was really eying this car because my current vehicle was horrible on gas and I wanted something different. I let Mike know I was interested, and he was a bit shocked but understood my thinking. Two days later I called Mike to ask him if that car was still available and he said yes it was. We talked for a bit, and we struck an agreement and the next day I was the proud owner of another Hyundai Elantra. Two Hyundai's in a single week and not a single regret. Mike Groth and the Fox Motors Hyundai team made the process of buying both of our new Hyundai's painless, which we really appreciated. Mike has followed up with us regarding our new vehicles, making sure we are satisfied and to ensure there are no questions which may have been left unanswered. He always listens, ensuring our needs have been met, and because of our experience, Fox Motors now has a customer for life!! If you are in the market for a new Hyundai, Fox Motors Hyundai is the place to go, and when you get there, ask for Mike Groth, you will not be disappointed.

Fox Hyundai Kia responded to this review

February 9, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! We will be sure to share this with Mike and our entire Fox Hyundai Kia team. Let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you!

oil change with drop-off service

by from grand rapids mi |

drop off service with ride to work, car returned with work completed and car was cleaner than when I brought it in.

Axle Repair

by from Grand Rapids,MI |

Provided a loaner which I really needed. Fast polite service. Courteous staff. Repair invoice and estimates for future work well laid out and understandable.

Best Oil Change in Town

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Friendly, quick, thorough and they washed my car. :) Only part I didn't like was they made me write 20 words in this testimonial. So here they are.

Oil Chanbge

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

In and out fairly quickly. The car wash was nice. I think it is crazy that I have to have 20 words in order to submit my review. I almost did not complete because of this criteria.

Rear camera repair and replacement

by from Fox ia, Grand Rapids, Michigan |

Ability to make appointment online in quick time. Repair time was substantially better than expected. Friendly efficient service. Repair of rear camera was under warranty.

Very clean, fast, friendly

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Just came for an Oil change, and wanted them to check on brake, pads Fast, friendly, very clean, exclusively come here,

Quick oil change.

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Fast, very professional. They also washed the car! That was unexpected. Would recommend Fox to anyone. Absolutely the most customer-focused dealer!

Better service than expected

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I liked that my advisor Colleen returns my calls in a timely manner and is always able to answer any questions I have. I appreciate the repair techs being timely and doing a great job.

Great service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Seen right away and work was done quickly. Out in 45 min. Car was taken in for a recall and I was helped quickly and efficiently.