Fox Hyundai Kia

4141 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-786-4562
Used 888-786-4471
Service 888-787-2890

Mike Groth at Fox Hyundai!

by from Rockford, MI |

Recently my 16 year old daughter was in a car accident which totaled our 2008 Hyundai Elantra, a car which I purchased new in San Diego and used on a daily basis without a single mechanical problem. Thankfully, our daughter was fine and walked away a bit shaken but without a scratch and that after impacting a H3 Hummer head on!! After seeing how our Elantra protected our daughter and also how the safety features essentially saved her life, we knew we wanted another Hyundai in our garage. I walked into Fox Hyundai with a vehicle in mind and was immediately greeted by Mike Groth. Mike listened to my story about what happened with our daughter, and I even entertained him a bit by telling him that my first car I had ever owned was actually a 1988 Hyundai Excel. I can attest to how the quality and safety of Hyundai vehicles have drastically improved since the late 1980's. Mike listened intently to what kind of vehicle we were looking for, and never tried to steer us toward any particular vehicle type. My wife and I decided we needed a larger vehicle with AWD capabilities so we had decided on the budget friendly Hyundai Santa Fe. The negotiation process was painless, I walked in with a price I wanted to pay and they accommodated me every step of the way. We settled on a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD Ultimate in white (Happy Wife, Happy Life). Luckily there was an exact vehicle inbound, and Mike kept me up to date regarding its planned arrival, he even went so far as to ensure I had a ride from the rental car agency to the dealership to take delivery of our new Santa Fe, now that is customer service! Upon picking up our New Santa Fe, Mike took the time to expertly point out all features of our new Santa Fe both inside and out, while also ensuring I understood how to operate all components. It was the first time I have ever left a dealership in a new vehicle without a single question. Prior to departing Fox Motors in our new Santa Fe, I noticed a 2014 Elantra sitting on the showroom floor which was priced to sell! Knowing that I needed a good commuter for work, I was really eying this car because my current vehicle was horrible on gas and I wanted something different. I let Mike know I was interested, and he was a bit shocked but understood my thinking. Two days later I called Mike to ask him if that car was still available and he said yes it was. We talked for a bit, and we struck an agreement and the next day I was the proud owner of another Hyundai Elantra. Two Hyundai's in a single week and not a single regret. Mike Groth and the Fox Motors Hyundai team made the process of buying both of our new Hyundai's painless, which we really appreciated. Mike has followed up with us regarding our new vehicles, making sure we are satisfied and to ensure there are no questions which may have been left unanswered. He always listens, ensuring our needs have been met, and because of our experience, Fox Motors now has a customer for life!! If you are in the market for a new Hyundai, Fox Motors Hyundai is the place to go, and when you get there, ask for Mike Groth, you will not be disappointed.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! We will be sure to share this with Mike and our entire Fox Hyundai Kia team. Let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you!

Exceptional Value and Service

by from Rockford, MI |

Value and service are two items that do not usually go hand in hand while purchasing a car nowadays. I dread the negotiation process and high pressure sales staff who do not have my best interest at heart. Admittedly,while shopping for a new vehicle my wife and I did not have Hyundai at the top of our list....that is until we pulled into Fox Hyundai. The entire staff was patient as we nearly test drove every model available. They were accommodating with our trade in and it was evident that our best interest was their top priority which is very refreshing to see. Our next vehicle will be purchased from Fox Hyundai.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We'll share this with our team. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

Beautiful Service!!! Excellent Staff!!

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

First person I went to see about my car was Vic Kurdziel( Sales Consultant). He was there for ME, not just to make a big bank, but for ME. He directed me to the best deal I could get on a car that is only one year old and was so laid back and made me feel comfortable and helped me and my friend make a smart decision. Next person was Ted Beardsley(sales manager), made sure that everything was in order and that I was getting a safe vehicle to drive. Giving me free dent repair and tire pressure adjustment! He was so energetic and approachable! Keegan Geldersma(finance director), she walked me through everything very carefully! Helped me weigh out all my options and possible investments, went through all details ever so thoroughly! Very fun and approachable people person. Someone who is there to help me out on my level in a very professional way. This is by far a turning point in my life as the youngest car I'd ever owned was 9 years old, this by far exceeded my expectations for ever financing a car, I will rave about this dealer for all my life.

Great dealership to do business with

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

My wife and I were looking to replace her SUV as one of our girls will be inheriting her car for college. We met Mike McCahill at the auto show in Grand Rapids where he answered some of our questions and invited us in to drive a Sorento. We were quite impressed with the vehicle. After test driving SUVs from other manufacturers, my wife settled on a Sorento. Then came the hard part. Could Mike get my wife what she wanted within our budget? After a lot of hard work on his part, he was able to do it. All along the way he kept us informed. At delivery of the vehicle, Mike patiently walked us through all of the features of the vehicle. However, since this vehicle is so feature rich, I had to come back the next evening for a little more tutoring. Cecil was there to assist me with my questions and made me feel at home. While learning from Cecil I mentioned that I was trying to adjust to the new headlights. Cecil introduced me to Rick in maintenance who was able to make an adjustment while I was there. Everything is perfect. My overall experience was fantastic and I would highly recommend this dealership and Mike McCahill when you are considering your next car purchase.

March 25, 2014

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Alan! We appreciate the feedback, and we will pass your comments on to Mike and the rest of our Fox Hyundai Kia team. Thanks again, and please let us know if you have any questions!

It's a MUST, visit Fox Hundai Kia today!

by from Hart, MI |

If you are searching for a new or used car, it's a MUST that you visit Fox Hundai Kia today. The sales team is hands-down the best I've ever worked with! This is not a high pressured automobile lot at all!! (which I for one really appreciate) From the moment you walk in, until the time you drive away in your new vehicle, the experience is just an absolute joy. In 2011 I was in the market for a new vehicle, getting rid of the "Soccer mom" van, and I had gone to 23 different car lots (no lie!) I wanted to test drive everything, because I knew that was going to be my only new vehicle in a long, long time. Each lot was okay, I found a lot that I loved and some I didn't care for, but what I didn't realize is how mediocre they were until I came in contact with Fox. It was a whole different experience, I was treated with respect and dignity, I wasn't short-changed, they didn't take one look at me and try to sell me something I wasn't interested in, they didn't talk to me like I didn't know anything about cars (which was one of my biggest reasons for not buying in other GR dealers...) and they were incredibly fair on my trade-in vehicle. The experience was so great, that I drive from HART to GR to get my car maintained, even something as simple as a basic oil change. It's well worth it! Last week, after the huge MI snow storm, I went in for routine maintenance on my 2012 Kia Rio, and I happened to come across a beautiful Kia Sorento, that Vic Kurdziel had shown me. Well needless to say, My theory of the RIO being my last new car for a long time, was out the window after Vic took the time to allow me to test drive the Sorento, arranged my payments to be the same, and really gave me a heck of a deal on that car. He was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgeable with all the questions and concerns I had. I didn't have to barter or negotiate, get mad, or even voice any harsh opinions. He's definitely the salesman you want to ask for when stopping in. I also came into contact with the Sales Manager, Ted Beardsley who made it all an easy, easy transition. He worked the numbers for the transition from RIO to Sorento without any hassle or sales pitching. I really appreciate that! Keegan Geldersma was one of the best finance director's that I've ever came in contact with. She was intelligent, savvy, and had a terrific award-winning personality, which made it all the more of an enjoyable experience. I can't forget Rick, the service manager! He's just terrific, he's always been present when maintaining my vehicle for it's regular oil change, new tires, and even during recalls. Always prompt and everything is fantastic when I'm done. So if you're looking for not only a new/used vehicle but the experience that will be not only enjoyable but memorable, seriously check out Fox Hundai Kia, you won't be disappointed!!!!

January 23, 2014

Thank you very much for the awesome review, Candice! We are happy to hear about your remarkable experiences with us, and we will be sure to share this with our team. Thanks for being a loyal Fox Motors customer, as we look forward to working with you again!

Great Customer Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I recently purchased a 2000 Ford Taurus. Thank you Noah James Lantz for his excellent customer service. I found Noah on facebook presented my need for a dependable car for my son. Noah was prompt an attentive to my need within the price range I could afford. I would recommend this young man for his honesty and diligence to assure all my needs were met. Thank you Noah for your great service.

Great Customer Service

December 14, 2013

Thanks for the review, Denise! We will pass this on to Noah and the rest of our sales team. Thanks again, and enjoy your new vehicle!

AWESOME!!!

by from Stevensville, MI |

We purchased a "pre-loved" vehicle from Brian Bodemann on Saturday - he did a GREAT JOB! Brian was keeping his eyes open for me for just the right car, and BAM! he nailed it! :) We actually drove over three hours round-trip to work with him. The car is gorgeous, and the negotiations pain-free!!! :) All the "official paperwork" done by Keegan was well-explained....great job! Keegan and Brian stayed late - ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND - to help us out. Seriously? I've been to other dealerships that won't even bother getting a key off the rack to open a car for me.... but this is exactly the opposite experience. I would enjoy buying another vehicle from this dealership! Don't hesitate to give it a try!!! :)

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We looked at a used Kia Sportage, good sales person, but we found a car at the Fox Nissan. the Kia Sportage was a bit more than what we wanted price wise.