Chuck Saad's On 3 Go Auto Sales

(2.7) 7 Reviews

34486 S Gratiot Ave, Clinton Township, MI 48035

Buyer beware dont buy from here

by from roseville mi |

Please do not buy from here. I bought a car from Mark in January 2014. it was a 2009 jeep patriot. Mind you my fiance was 8 months pregnant. Mark sold us a junk car. They claim the vehicles are safety inspected but immediately after purchase i got on the highway and the car was shaking and swerving all over the road. we took it to belle tire and it needed a total alignmentanfd the front tires were considered "bald". so much for a safety inspection. they did pay for the alignment and two tires. then when the weather started to warm up the car could only drive for 40 minutes before the transmission would overheat and couldnt be driven until it cooled. When we contacted Mark he was careless and very unhelpful. so 2 months after purchase i had it checked by a professional mechanic . The trans neededwork, the brakes were shot and it needed a whole suspension replacement. This is not the place to buy from. Mark was extremely careless after he got his money and downright rude at times. Buying from here is one of my biggest regrets. Please dont make the same mistake.

Chuck Sasad, Thank you

by from New Baltimore MI |

You got right back with me, I had an interest in an SUV you had posted. You were friendly and answered all my questions thoroughly. I will come by to visit you when I'm ready to search further for a vehicle.

Very Happy!!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Very happy with our new Town & Country from this place. Always a pleasure to buy from here!! Thank you again :-)

disappointed

by from Clinton twp Mi |

I went in to do an trade in after I purchase their car they supposed to sent a check to pay off my old car it has been 30 days my old still have not been paid off!!! I am currently responsible for two cars! I would never in my life go back or suggest them to anyone not even my worst enemy

January 28, 2014

We sincerely apologize for the clerical error. As you know, the situation was immediately rectified upon our continued contact with you since posting this review.

never heard back from them

by from panama city, fl |

I wrote them about a truck & never did hear anything back from them

January 28, 2014

We apologize that we were unable to contact you in response to your query, there have been occasions where our internet is down and we fail to receive emails. We would be more than happy to speak with you to resolve this situation or help you further in the future. We try to respond to every customer who contacts us in a timely manner, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Horrible experience! On 3 go

by from Michigan |

I came across this dealer ship on a whim! And I decided to stop the customer service was ok but as soon as I purchased my car everything went down hill. a few weeks into having my car I had to get the radiator replaced! When I called them they acted as those it was a used car and of course you have to get things replaced! I've only had this car for a year and it's by far the worst car I have ever had! on my way to school the car cut off on me and keep in mind this is a car they expect me to make payments on! If u want to waste time and money then i suggest u shop at chuck saads on 3 go in Clinton township!!!!

January 28, 2014

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Your review mentions that you had the car for a few weeks before you had mechanical issues. We do safety check every vehicle in our inventory before we sell them, and we apologize for not forseeing future problems with your vehicle before we sold it to you. We would be more than happy to speak with you about your situation and work with you to rectify it. Please give us a call at (586) 954-0000

1st Time Buyer

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Test drove 8-9 cars before making my decision, they were very helpful in assisting in finding the right car for me. Did not feel any pressure and they were very quick in the loan process and getting me in my new 2003 Cadilac CTS. Was able to take my car home the same day. Very Happy!!

January 28, 2014

Thank you for reviewing our service, we sincerely hope you continue to be satisfied with your purchase and we hope to assist you with your future vehicle sales. Thank you for your business and for reviewing us.