Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

Used 888-472-1502 Used888-472-1502

Easy Financing!

lsaacs auto

by from louisville ky |

Very professional when a lot of the big name car lots was not made it easy great to deal with.They are a class act in my book looking for a car or truck give these guys a chance don't think you'll be disappointed. Thank you very much

Great customer service From Dustin

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

I live in Florida. My family lives in Corydon, In. My daughter was in a wreck on way to work Thanksgiving eve. With no way for me to get her a car to keep her job. I went to Cars.com to find it, when I talked to Dustin he was so helpful getting her into the car that it was unbelievable. I could not appreciate that more. It is great that there are people like this to put your trust in.

WONDERFUL CAR LOT WITH GREAT PEOPLE RUNNING IT!!

by from PEKIN |

After shopping for the exact truck my fiance wanted he spotted a beautiful red Dodge at Isaacs .It was as simple as going and talking to them with no pressure at all to make a purchase .We test drove the truck and loved it and purchased it :) We returned a while later and purchased my daughters car . Now going on round 3 of making another purchase from Isaacs for myself !! They always have such a good variety of cars at great prices .I hope to continue to purchase our vehicles from them . Thank you for being so good to all your customers Steve and Dustin :)

Better Than a 5-Star Experience!

by from Borden, IN |

I was not familiar with Isaacs Pre-owned Autos prior to my recent search for a car. I reviewed many vehicles online, and tried to obtain info from a number of dealers. Dustin Isaacs and his staff provided an OUTSTANDING level of customer service! Dustin responded to my requests for info promptly. His demeanor was courteous and professional. The facility is impeccably clean and I can't imagine any prospective buyer would not be impressed with their inventory! I purchased a 2011 Ford Escape a week ago and I am very happy with my new vehicle. I would highly recommend Isaacs Pre-Owned Autos!!

Terrific car buying experience!

by from Louisville, KY |

I just got a Mini Cooper from Isaacs Pre-Owned and had an awesome experience. The sales process was cut-and-dry so it was quick and painless. I would recommend Isaac's Pre-Owned to anyone reading, you will be dealing with people who stand behind their product and create a great car buying experience. They also excel at selecting the right cars to offer. When in need, I will purchase again from them, no hesitation.

Thanks!

by from Louisville, KY |

Easiest car buying experience ever! We love our Lexus GX470!! Thanks Isaacs preowned!!!

Great customer service!

by from Louisville |

I was car shopping for a used BMW and I noticed Isaacs had one. Dustin and I communicated back and forth via email. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and even knocked a few bucks off the sale price. Once I arrived at the lot, he was really courteous and didn't pressure me into buying the vehicle. He told me if I wanted to take the car for a spin, (without him, which most car lots don't allow) was perfectly fine. Although I didn't purchase the vehicle, I would still recommend these guys and consider them for my next car purchase.

Great Customer Service

by from French Lick, IN |

Dustin and staff at Isaacs's are top notch. Very easy to deal with and low pressure. I have been to a lot of used car lots where you get a bad vibe right away, but these guys are professionals. Very highly recommended.

Amazing Customer Service!!!!

by from Salem, Indiana |

We found just the car we wanted at amazing price! Great customer service, easy to find, and when our chosen car had an issue with it's AC, we called and they had us bring it in immediately for repair! Excellent quality, wonderful experience!!!

A Great Experience!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience at Isaacs Pre-Owned Autos. I had been dreading the day when our trusty old car would have to be replaced, but when that day came, we got on cars.com and found one vehicle that met our needs that was also very reasonably priced - at Isaacs. Since Dustin is himself the owner, there was none of the normal, "Let me check with the manager" shtick you get at other dealers. Our car buying experience was very straight-forward and hassle-free. The sales office was very crisp and clean, and they even gave my daughter (to keep!) a coloring book and crayons to keep her occupied while we were doing paperwork. I wouldn't hesitate to contact this dealer if you're in the market for a new (to you) car; you'll be treated right.